Sarah Palin doing what she said she would do, back conservatives, not just a party.

The conservative party is underway and Sarah is the new leader. I don't know if she will ever hold office again, but the fact that she can draw soooooooooo much attention from her fans as well as her enemy's tells me she is for real. The tea parties are fiscal conservatives from the democratic, and republican parties. Independents are largely fiscal conservatives who voted for Obama and have been extremely dissapointed in the direction he is taking this country. Sarah rocks and the more she speaks the more and more attention she will get.

You are right on the mark with the concept of fiscal conservative crossing all party affiliations. That is the new direction of the Republican Party. They must not just talk it but walk it. GWBush failed to do so, as did the Congressional Republicans at the time, and the backlash was swift and severe.

Now that same backlash awaits the Democrat Party and the milktoast Republicans.

People are getting truly worried about the fiscal future of this country more than any time in I can recall in my life. Even life long traditional liberals are now complaining that the spending and expansion of government has gone way too far.

Palin will play a prominent role in this reawakening of America's Conservative Movement, but like you, I am unsure she will actually run for office again. Regardless, her influence is, and will remain, a significant force for some time...

I was doing some hiking with two good friends both from the east coast and both have that east coast liberal mentality. Both voted for Obama, against my influence, they are truly regretting that now and have become very concerned about the debt we as a country are running up.

They are expecting their first grandchild and when I told them that their grandchild was already in debt to the tune of $121,000 just to pay the interest on the national debt, they went over that emotional edge. When I told them that we are currently paying $500 million a day just to service the current debt, they became fiscal conservatives and will actively support the tea parties. New converts, Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Me thinks thou does exaggerate some.....but if it makes a good story, what the hell?

It is laughable the narrow view a few in here take of this otherwise unknown special election.

Sarah Palin simply did what she stated she would - endorse the candidate she feels best represents the interests of Conservatives. Her support is generating considerable interest in what was a largely ignored political race. By doing so, she is helping to speak for those Conservative-Independent Americans who have felt betrayed and misrepresented by politicians from both Democrat and Republican camps. As such, she is playing an integral role in helping to redefine the Republican Party, and perhaps certain segments of the Democrat Party.

Others such as Newt Gingrich are in this particular case are supporting a purely tactical take on this race - and frankly, having both voices, and others, chime in is fine by me. That is a sign of a healthy and engaged political party. As I stated some time ago, Palin in many ways represents the heart of the new Conservative movement underway, and Gingrich the mind. Both are integral to its overall success.

The conservative party is underway and Sarah is the new leader. I don't know if she will ever hold office again, but the fact that she can draw soooooooooo much attention from her fans as well as her enemy's tells me she is for real. The tea parties are fiscal conservatives from the democratic, and republican parties. Independents are largely fiscal conservatives who voted for Obama and have been extremely dissapointed in the direction he is taking this country. Sarah rocks and the more she speaks the more and more attention she will get.

You are right on the mark with the concept of fiscal conservative crossing all party affiliations. That is the new direction of the Republican Party. They must not just talk it but walk it. GWBush failed to do so, as did the Congressional Republicans at the time, and the backlash was swift and severe.

People are getting truly worried about the fiscal future of this country more than any time in I can recall in my life. Even life long traditional liberals are now complaining that the spending and expansion of government has gone way too far.

Palin will play a prominent role in this reawakening of America's Conservative Movement, but like you, I am unsure she will actually run for office again. Regardless, her influence is, and will remain, a significant force for some time...

Palin is a perfect fit for the current Republican Party. No ideas, just dogma. No intellectual arguments or plans for the future of America. Just sound bytes.

Little sayings that don't say much:

Take America back.

No death panels.

Stop spending.

When you start asking, "Take America back from whom?"
But there are no death panels and you supported "end of life planning".
How will we pay for war?

The rhetoric turns shrill and loud. "OK, now you are attacking my daughter".

Sarah sells fear. She demonizes. Where are the articles describing her vision? The positive speeches explaining her position on how to make America better? How she would be different from Republicans in the past? Her foreign policy?

Where are they? No where. They don't exist. That stuff takes thought. Real thought and education. Sound Bytes just won't do.

Sarah, the face of the Republican Party:

lipstickpig.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well............it's kinda understandable why the GOP continually uses fear in it's campaign ads and rhetoric, matter of fact, it's simple............

After 9/11, the Bush and Cheney admin used fear as a way to sell the war in Iraq. It worked so good, that the GOP then took pages of that same playbook (fear), and have been using it ever since as a way to shore up their position.

Only trouble is, once people figure out that it's just fear mongering, then eventually, the fear merchants become the boy who cried wolf.

Yeah......it WOULD be nice to hear the GOP talk about something other than shit that will scare and destroy us.

Palin is a perfect fit for the current Republican Party. No ideas, just dogma. No intellectual arguments or plans for the future of America. Just sound bytes.

Take America back.

No death panels.

Stop spending.

How will we pay for war?

Sarah sells fear. She demonizes. Where are the articles describing her vision? The positive speeches explaining her position on how to make America better? How she would be different from Republicans in the past? Her foreign policy?

Where are they? No where. They don't exist. That stuff takes thought. Real thought and education. Sound Bytes just won't do.

lipstickpig.jpg

Sarah is the face of the CONSERVATIVE party, not the republican one, as far as where her articles are describing her vision, her book should be out shortly, and if you paid one ounce of attention when she was running for VP you would know her position on everything.

You were content to watch SNL to get the news on Sarah and call it the truth. The truth is about ready to spring upon you with her book and her interview on Oprah maybe this time it would do you wise to pay attention to what she says instead of watching the comedy hour SNL to get your information.

Sarah is the face of the Conservatives and is indeed trying to influence the mainstream GOP. If she costs the latter victories, the GOP will destroy her. Any questions?

Take America back.

No death panels.

Stop spending.

How will we pay for war?

lipstickpig.jpg

Sarah is the face of the CONSERVATIVE party, not the republican one, as far as where her articles are describing her vision, her book should be out shortly, and if you paid one ounce of attention when she was running for VP you would know her position on everything.

You were content to watch SNL to get the news on Sarah and call it the truth. The truth is about ready to spring upon you with her book and her interview on Oprah maybe this time it would do you wise to pay attention to what she says instead of watching the comedy hour SNL to get your information.

I was doing some hiking with two good friends both from the east coast and both have that east coast liberal mentality. Both voted for Obama, against my influence, they are truly regretting that now and have become very concerned about the debt we as a country are running up.

They are expecting their first grandchild and when I told them that their grandchild was already in debt to the tune of $121,000 just to pay the interest on the national debt, they went over that emotional edge. When I told them that we are currently paying $500 million a day just to service the current debt, they became fiscal conservatives and will actively support the tea parties. New converts, Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Me thinks thou does exaggerate some.....but if it makes a good story, what the hell?

No exagerration there fella. I know the truth is hard for you libs to swallow because facts somehow get in the way of your belief systems and you would never want that to happen, now would you.:lol::lol::lol: You will see the numbers at those tea parties continue to grow and then there's 2010 which can't come soon enough for me. I will be sitting in front of MSNBC with a bottle of beer and some good popcorn. It will be quite a party, watching the looks on those left wing kooks when they see this country go red from sea to shining sea.:lol::lol::lol:

Sarah is the face of the Conservatives and is indeed trying to influence the mainstream GOP. If she costs the latter victories, the GOP will destroy her. Any questions?

The entrenched elite from within the Republican Party have already done their best to destroy her. Palin is beyond the reach of the Republican Party - she is in a sense, bigger than the party.

She will do what she can to help the party redefine its conservative base - but on her own terms.

False hopes on your part, Sinatra. She has not the vision, the stamina, nor the grass roots depth to take on the GOP powers. Watch and see what happens if the GOP loses victories because of her.

The GOP can't destroy anyone, they have already destroyed themselves. The majority of people in this country are right to center on social issues, but the great silent majority are fiscal conservatives. Fiscal conservatism crosses all party lines, they are made up of hard working tax paying citizens, they are democrats, republicans and independents. If as you say the GOP goes after Sarah Palin they will only anger the great majority that has supported them for so many years. They will cease to exist. They know it now, it's taken them awhile to catch on, but they know it. They also know why they lost the house and the senate because they ditched the 1st principle of being a republican and that was being fiscal conservatives. The GOP sold us out and we in turn sold them out at the voting booth.

The GOP has nothing left unless they turn back to their fiscal conservative roots.

Last edited:
You know, I stopped believing what Palin said was intelligent right around the third time I'd seen her. Before that, I'd watched the interviews and listened to her points.

The only point Palin has is the one at the top of her skull.

The GOP can't destroy anyone, they have already destroyed themselves. The majority of people in this country are right to center on social issues, but the great silent majority are fiscal conservatives. Fiscal conservatism crosses all party lines, they are made up of hard working tax paying citizens, they are democrats, republicans and independents. If as you say the GOP goes after Sarah Palin they will only anger the great majority that has supported them for so many years. They will cease to exist. They know it now, it's taken them awhile to catch on, but they know it. They also know why they lost the house and the senate because they ditched the 1st principle of being a republican and that was being fiscal conservatives. The GOP sold us out and we in turn sold them out at the voting booth.

Right on.

Conservatives vote principle before party.

The Republican Party forgot that oh-so-important rule...

Right on.

And Precisely why Palin is on the march to wake up the Base and get them involved to take back the Contitutional Republican Form of Government envisioned by the Founders before the Statists shred it totally with the Constitution as the Statists' toilet paper.

Last edited:

Right on.

Palin is doing nothing more than firing up the fiscal conservatives in this country of which the great majority of Americans are. She rocks, and to support a non Republican demonstrates that she holds true to her beliefs and convictions about fiscal conservatism, a trait we seldom see with politicians these days.

Last edited:
Here you go, Sarah on the issues, you can google search if you want more information.

Here is just one link.

Sarah Palin on the Issues

First, let me mention the book Lynn Vincent is writing FOR Sarah Palin. You can't say Sarah Palin is "writing" a book when someone else is writing it.

Sarah Palin's ghostwriter raises questions | People in the News | People | The First Post

Second:

I go and look at the "site" I was told about after complaining that Sarah Palin is nothing but a bunch of "sound bytes". So you what I find on this site? Page after page of 15 word bytes. Just little sound bytes.

Some are kind of weird:

While mayor, Wasilla charged rape victims for rape kits. - Who would be proud of that?

Only exception for abortion is if mother’s life would end. - What if the baby has no head?

McCain’s experience makes him best judge in economic crisis. - Two words - Keating Five

Special legislative session on same-sex health benefits. - Not a good thing.
Ok to deny benefits to homosexual couples.
No spousal benefits for same-sex couples. - Nothing new there.

Rejected making Wasilla bars close earlier than 5 AM.
Highway fatalities down because of strict drunk driving laws. - seems to me these go hand in hand. duh!

Teach creationism alongside evolution in schools. - stupid
Supports teaching intelligent design in public schools. - stupid

And the nonsense just goes on and on. Just page after page of little made up quotes. No thought there. Nothing deep. Nothing that would challenge your intellect.

palin-with-gun.jpg

But for Republicans - Bulls eye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go, Sarah on the issues, you can google search if you want more information.

Here is just one link.

First, let me mention the book Lynn Vincent is writing FOR Sarah Palin. You can't say Sarah Palin is "writing" a book when someone else is writing it.

Sarah Palin's ghostwriter raises questions | People in the News | People | The First Post

Second:

I go and look at the "site" I was told about after complaining that Sarah Palin is nothing but a bunch of "sound bytes". So you what I find on this site? Page after page of 15 word bytes. Just little sound bytes.

Some are kind of weird:

While mayor, Wasilla charged rape victims for rape kits. - Who would be proud of that?

Only exception for abortion is if mother’s life would end. - What if the baby has no head?

McCain’s experience makes him best judge in economic crisis. - Two words - Keating Five

Special legislative session on same-sex health benefits. - Not a good thing.
Ok to deny benefits to homosexual couples.
No spousal benefits for same-sex couples. - Nothing new there.

Rejected making Wasilla bars close earlier than 5 AM.
Highway fatalities down because of strict drunk driving laws. - seems to me these go hand in hand. duh!

Teach creationism alongside evolution in schools. - stupid
Supports teaching intelligent design in public schools. - stupid

And the nonsense just goes on and on. Just page after page of little made up quotes. No thought there. Nothing deep. Nothing that would challenge your intellect.

palin-with-gun.jpg

But for Republicans - Bulls eye!

You are a liberal democrat, I would not think you would think anything else of Sarah Palin.

I do however, find it very curious that you are on this thread like a wet blanket, so you must be interested in what she is doing because she certainly has sparked your curiousity.
She's popular and thought provoking to her fans and to her enemies, otherwise you would not be here, now would you. That's exactly why you libs are scared to death of her, she even draws you in.:lol::lol::lol:

Well, we have a plus-thousand thread on Sarah Palin yet again.

She must be doing something right! :)

No exagerration there fella. I know the truth is hard for you libs to swallow because facts somehow get in the way of your belief systems and you would never want that to happen, now would you.:lol::lol::lol: You will see the numbers at those tea parties continue to grow and then there's 2010 which can't come soon enough for me. I will be sitting in front of MSNBC with a bottle of beer and some good popcorn. It will be quite a party, watching the looks on those left wing kooks when they see this country go red from sea to shining sea.:lol::lol::lol:
[/QUOTE]

Actually, a similar thing happened to me Maple. I was in a biker bar outside of Lubbock, Texas and they were badmouthing the economic strategies of President Obama. I explained to them that in actuality, President Obama had saved this country from economic disaster. They thanked me and are now Liberals for life

Last edited:

Forum List

Back