🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sarah Palin drunk on the air? Latest Fox interview.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
First, she bashes the "media" for the Duggar girls interview - Fox had them exclusively. Either Palin didn't know this or was actually calling out and shaming Megyn Kelly.

Then she let this one rip:

“The release of these confidential records is, it’s tragic, it’s illegal, it’s unethical,” Palin said. “Why isn’t the dialogue going right now towards ‘Hey, let’s get that law enforcement official he or her who released this file. It was confidential.’”

“You know it was for political reasons,” Palin said.

I guess the Freedom of Information act has caused her so much trouble in the past, she just now defaults to thinking it's a crime to, you know, follow the law.

Sarah Palin Shames Fox News Megyn Kelly For Interviewing Duggar Daughters VIDEO

She's an American, I appreciate that she uses her right to free speech regardless of unfair judgments.

Don't care one way or the other about the Duggars, never saw any sense in their tv show.

However..

I have always been under the impression that juvenile records are sealed, and it takes someone with GOD on their friend list to get them opened.

Megan is spot on here whether you like it or not hazlnut.

"Megyn Kelly stressed, however, the law in question designed to protect the victims, which is where the focus of the debate should be placed. She noted that the Arkansas code section prohibits a law enforcement agency from directly or indirectly identifying a sex crime victim.

“Everyone knew who the victims when that report when that was released. That is wrong. I don’t care how you feel about Josh Duggar, I really don’t. No one has sympathy for what he did. But the girls in this case have been victimized twice … where is the concern for the victims? … Society doesn’t get to know about little girls who get molested by identity…"

Megyn Kelly Josh Duggar Police Report Illegally Released Rules Arkansas Judge

She does indeed have a piercing voice and no doubt liberals love to hate her no matter what she says. If Democrats where allowed to employ half the critical thought in regards to Hillary, I'd have an easier time taking their opinions seriously.,

I think that she believes the demographic watching her (65+ yr old pasty rw white guys) prefer to see her act tipsy

First, she bashes the "media" for the Duggar girls interview - Fox had them exclusively. Either Palin didn't know this or was actually calling out and shaming Megyn Kelly.

“The release of these confidential records is, it’s tragic, it’s illegal, it’s unethical,” Palin said. “Why isn’t the dialogue going right now towards ‘Hey, let’s get that law enforcement official he or her who released this file. It was confidential.’”

I guess the Freedom of Information act has caused her so much trouble in the past, she just now defaults to thinking it's a crime to, you know, follow the law.

It was a crime, you Nazi asshole. Juvenile records are confidential. They always have been.

It was a crime, you Nazi asshole. Juvenile records are confidential. They always have been.
apparently josh was not a juvenile when the record was created, he was 18....

What was wrong, is the police who released the record due to the freedom of information act request, should have redacted any and all info that could identify the victims.

Don't care one way or the other about the Duggars, never saw any sense in their tv show.

However..

I have always been under the impression that juvenile records are sealed, and it takes someone with GOD on their friend list to get them opened.

I also could care less about the Duggers and what one of them did or didn't do. If he did it them he'll be held accountable.

As for Palin? I can't see why anyone on the left gives a shit what she says or doesn't say. She's not running for office so who the fuck cares??

The records should have been kept confidential. Palin is about as bright as a gym sock. The Duggar boy obviously has a very serious problem and hopefully at some time will get help for it as it surely is not rectified yet. The Duggar girls will suffer their entire lives because of whaqt he did. Punishment enough for him as he has to live with what he did. I watched on episode of the show and found it to be as dumb as honey boo boo. These people are not role models that is for sure. Kind of like a cult one might say.

I also could care less about the Duggers and what one of them did or didn't do. If he did it them he'll be held accountable.

I think maybe that's the point you're missing in this entire story...he isn't going to be held accountable for his actions. The statute of limitations has expired. Nobody is going to be held accountable and the Duggers setting themselves up as the victims is ludicrous.

What was wrong, is the police who released the record due to the freedom of information act request, should have redacted any and all info that could identify the victims.
The goalposts keep moving.

When the story first broke he was 14.
Now we've gradually moved it up to 18.

This time next week someone else will try to say it happened this past March

The goalposts keep moving.

When the story first broke he was 14.
Now we've gradually moved it up to 18.

This time next week someone else will try to say it happened this past March
I don't think I've read that this happened when he was 18 yrs old, just that the police report and investigation of his wrongful actions were not reported until years later, when he was 18.

Forum List

Back