Sarah Palin for President

"leftish" suggests a slight lean to the left.

So you are right that there is NO "leftish media".

Only a truly Marxist media.

Thank you for the clarification half-a-bubble.....

She could be just what this country needs.

Didn't she not even finish her term as governor? Yeah we need a quitter.

Our last president didn't finish his term as Senator even after he promised he wouldn't quit, Palin never made such a promise. Yeah maybe we don't need another quitter and the one we have now lied.

:lol: nice spin

Obama became president. Palin just quit. No comparison.

I'll vote for her as long as this becomes the new national anthem

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhMepzqJvIw]Sarah Palin Battle Hymn - The Original Version! - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't she not even finish her term as governor? Yeah we need a quitter.

$he has quit every job $he ever had.

and you libs have made her a multi millionaire, I am sure she thanks you idiiots every day.

Liberal's made Palin a multimillionaire. No, that'd be the conservatives that sent money to her when ever she made an astounding comment on her favorite media,,,Facebook! :laugh2: Of, course right by where she places her comments is a link to SarahPac, just to make it easy for her dedicated followers to send her million$! :eusa_whistle:

$he has quit every job $he ever had.

and you libs have made her a multi millionaire, I am sure she thanks you idiiots every day.

Liberal's made Palin a multimillionaire. No, that'd be the conservatives that sent money to her when ever she made an astounding comment on her favorite media,,,Facebook! :laugh2: Of, course right by where she places her comments is a link to SarahPac, just to make it easy for her dedicated followers to send her million$! :eusa_whistle:

No that would be dumb shit liberals that actually thought what she said would make a fucking difference and the right wing supporters sent the money, just because they know it would piss dumb shit liberals off. Palin's rhetoric, still doesn't set policy, yet you poor bastards keep acting like it does.

Nothing yet about her being both ignorant and scatterbrained, so I'll add that in. She does have foreign experience though, being a neighbor of Russia. Keeping her eye on those russian migs in case they cross over into our territory and all.

Are you that ignorant? You do realize the whole i can see russia from my house thing, came from a saturday night live skit? Well at least you proved where you get your news from.

Beavis and Butthead would make better leaders than that dumb broad and her cronies. The GOPee can do better than that stupid bitch or maybe they can't. How about Miley Cyrus for president or Whoopee Goldberg!

Beavis and Butthead would make better leaders than that dumb broad and her cronies. The GOPee can do better than that stupid bitch or maybe they can't. How about Miley Cyrus for president or Whoopee Goldberg!

Miley doesn't meet the age requirement though since one of the constitutional requirements for a run is already shredded there probably isn't any reason to sweat it.

Now Whoopee....there'd be a good running mate for Shrillary - one term, maybe part of one, to season a bit and then when the pressure finishes off Shrill's mind completely she'd be ready to pick up right where things got dropped.

No that would be dumb shit liberals that actually thought what she said would make a fucking difference and the right wing supporters sent the money, just because they know it would piss dumb shit liberals off. Palin's rhetoric, still doesn't set policy, yet you poor bastards keep acting like it does.

I often throw money out the window just to piss of anyone who disagrees with me!:eusa_angel:

Whenever I hear someone say they would like a weak loser like Sarah Palin to run for President, I am fairly convinced they want another Democrat to succeed Obama.

The leftish media did the same thing to Palin that they did to Quayle They created caricature of her being an incompetent doofus. It is true that this was partly self inflicted; however, our current VP is Joe Biden. Biden said some incredibly stupid things, but since he's a democrate that's okay.

I still have no fucking idea why Obama picked Biden as his running mate.

Did you see him at the SOTU Tuesday? :lol:

The leftish media did the same thing to Palin that they did to Quayle They created caricature of her being an incompetent doofus. It is true that this was partly self inflicted; however, our current VP is Joe Biden. Biden said some incredibly stupid things, but since he's a democrate that's okay.

I still have no fucking idea why Obama picked Biden as his running mate.

Did you see him at the SOTU Tuesday? :lol:

He is a well liked guy. Knows the ins and outs on the Hill. That is why.

I doubt you will find many members of Congress saying negative things about Biden. In spite of his foot-in-mouth disease....he is well respected there.

Forum List

Back