Sarah Palin for President

Liberal's made Palin a multimillionaire. No, that'd be the conservatives that sent money to her when ever she made an astounding comment on her favorite media,,,Facebook! :laugh2: Of, course right by where she places her comments is a link to SarahPac, just to make it easy for her dedicated followers to send her million$! :eusa_whistle:

No that would be dumb shit liberals that actually thought what she said would make a fucking difference and the right wing supporters sent the money, just because they know it would piss dumb shit liberals off. Palin's rhetoric, still doesn't set policy, yet you poor bastards keep acting like it does.

I often throw money out the window just to piss of anyone who disagrees with me!:eusa_angel:

If I want to piss anyone off, I'll find away to do it.

The leftish media did the same thing to Palin that they did to Quayle They created caricature of her being an incompetent doofus. It is true that this was partly self inflicted; however, our current VP is Joe Biden. Biden said some incredibly stupid things, but since he's a democrate that's okay.

I still have no fucking idea why Obama picked Biden as his running mate.

Did you see him at the SOTU Tuesday? :lol:

He is a well liked guy. Knows the ins and outs on the Hill. That is why.

I doubt you will find many members of Congress saying negative things about Biden. In spite of his foot-in-mouth disease....he is well respected there.

And Palin is well respected in Alaska, or at least she was respected enough to be elected Governer.

I think she is smart enough not to run for president. She is no more electable than Biden in that regard.

Sarah's 15 minutes is starting to fade. They asked Christee to address CPAC this year. Anyone not listening to his speech may find that his car has been keyed, when he leaves.

and you libs have made her a multi millionaire, I am sure she thanks you idiiots every day.

Liberal's made Palin a multimillionaire. No, that'd be the conservatives that sent money to her when ever she made an astounding comment on her favorite media,,,Facebook! :laugh2: Of, course right by where she places her comments is a link to SarahPac, just to make it easy for her dedicated followers to send her million$! :eusa_whistle:

No that would be dumb shit liberals that actually thought what she said would make a fucking difference and the right wing supporters sent the money, just because they know it would piss dumb shit liberals off. Palin's rhetoric, still doesn't set policy, yet you poor bastards keep acting like it does.

It's all those liberals buying Sarah's books and watching her on Fox News.

:thup:

It's all those liberals buying Sarah's books and watching her on Fox News.

:thup:

Sure the hell ain't or any of my friends.

Sarah's 15 minutes is starting to fade. They asked Christee to address CPAC this year. Anyone not listening to his speech may find that his car has been keyed, when he leaves.

It would have been over right after the 2008 election if dumbshit liberals weren't so in love with her and hung on her every word.

Only Teabagger Conservatives can seriously write a post beginning with the words, "I think Sarah Palin is smart enough to......."

No, really, Teabaggers, "Sarah Palin for President"? What possible qualifications could she have to be President of the United States?

It would have been over right after the 2008 election if dumbshit liberals weren't so in love with her and hung on her every word.

Given the fact Palin’s ignorance and stupidity reflect poorly on conservatives, it’s understandable you and others on the right are embarrassed by her, and wish to see her gone.

Given the fact Palin’s ignorance and stupidity reflect poorly on conservatives, it’s understandable you and others on the right are embarrassed by her, and wish to see her gone.

Obama embarrasses me more than Palin. He is on the world stage and has failed miserably. Palin is only a liberal legend, what she says is not representing anyone.

Only Teabagger Conservatives can seriously write a post beginning with the words, "I think Sarah Palin is smart enough to......."

No, really, Teabaggers, "Sarah Palin for President"? What possible qualifications could she have to be President of the United States?

The love most conservatives have for Palin represents a unique form of reactionary political mysticism; an unspoken perception that Palin understands ‘how things should be’ in the context of an idealized American past that never actually existed to begin with, and the desire to bring that idealized past into the present.

The love most conservatives have for Palin represents a unique form of reactionary political mysticism; an unspoken perception that Palin understands ‘how things should be’ in the context of an idealized American past that never actually existed to begin with, and the desire to bring that idealized past into the present.

Nice tripe.

Most people, love a clown. Then, there are some who have a pathological phobia of clowns., but they are very few. In my case, I find a lot of similarities between Palin and Clarabell, from the "Howdy Doody" show in the early 1950's. If she would start carrying around a seltzer bottle and a horn, it would take me back in time. Clarabell also evolved, and ended up as Captain Kangaroo. I think that Sarah has a similar future in store.

I hope Sarah runs

She represents the best her party has to offer

I hope Sarah runs

She represents the best her party has to offer

We could have a pool. People could place their bets down on how long it would take the former communications major to say one full and complete sentence while speaking extemporaneously. That's assuming she can finish a thought, of course, before starting another sentence.

Forum List

Back