Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

You know damn well who did, does David letterman ring a bell??????????? And that's just one of many examples.

You know damn well who did, does David letterman ring a bell??????????? And that's just one of many examples.

So go beat him up, instead of making threats on here.

Do you think she should retire from politics and spend more time with her family Maple?

Let me tell you why she resigned, she has an approval rating of 76% among republicans higher than Mitt Romney or any Repubican candidate out there. John McCain would have been lucky to carry his own state and had it not been for Sarah he would have had an embarrassing defeat, something like you are gonna have in a short 3 1/2 years.

Not only that she smeared your candidate Obama in attendance by almost 2 to 1. That's why you and your liberal media attacks her and HER FAMILY on a daily basis.
Even you Bush haters did not attack his daughters. That riles up us conservative voters and believe me that's the last thing you want.

I was watching CNN, a liberal view point, and a black, liberal, probably gay guy got on and stated that he was usually against Sarah Palin but has NOW changed his mimd and likes her.

SHE WALKS HER TALK.
Palin beats Obama in terms of attendance by 2 to 1? You are joking, right?

obamastlouis-q-20081018135311.jpg

Beyond all that, and Palin has drawn larger crowds than Obama since he took office, look closely at the photo; notice how many in this crowd are raising their arms as if to a messiah? This is the first time I can remember that the country was so swayed nationally by a cult-like figure, counting even Roosevelt. This should trouble rational people.

I think your grasp on anything rational is tenuous at best.

Then threaten David Letterman. You don't need to threaten us.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't post here, so your words are pointless blather.

another one of those false claims that there family has had to pay $500,000 to pay to defend a false allegation.

Get fucking real you jerk off.

She willl be your PRESIDENT in a short 3 1/2 years.
nope, she just about killed any chance of that by resigning
Agreed, her leaving office before serving out the full term is not a resume enhancer. But, if she were to finish preparing her Down's Syndrome afflicted son Trig, for his life, and in the meantime, when able to, did lots of public appearances like RR did in the 70s she would be electable, between ages 52 and 60. Do you ever think the liberal press and the libtards will ever giver her a moment of peace during that time period?

another one of those false claims that there family has had to pay $500,000 to pay to defend a false allegation.

Get fucking real you jerk off.

She willl be your PRESIDENT in a short 3 1/2 years.
nope, she just about killed any chance of that by resigning
Agreed, her leaving office before serving out the full term is not a resume enhancer. But, if she were to finish preparing her Down's Syndrome afflicted son Trig, for his life, and in the meantime, when able to, did lots of public appearances like RR did in the 70s she would be electable, between ages 52 and 60. Do you ever think the liberal press and the libtards will ever giver her a moment of peace during that time period?
had she said that was the reason, maybe
but she stated the reason was because of all the attacks
shes gonna need to do a lot to make up for that

yep she is,, it isn't worth the character assassination.. that's why assholes run this country they have no character.

So Bush I and II and Reagan were assholes?

you lefties are assholes.. you have no morals,, no character..live with it, it's your legacy!

Oh stop whining, before you open your mouth and eat your words you should wait and see what is the real reason for her resignation. Right now it is too early to tell, and if she couldn't handle the criticism then she was never cut out for national politics. Reagan and both Bush's were attacked by the same so called liberal media and they still managed to finish the terms the public elected them to.

OBAMA- does not like America or Americans. That's even you, you dumb Americans, be you black, white, hispainc, guy or purple, female or male. you are dumbshits to him.
1. Evidence.
a. Association with pastor WRIGHT.
1. 20 years associated with this church.Ohprah left it, it was too
radical for her.
a. 20 years worth of anti-american anti white rhetoric.
1. married Obama and Michelle.
a. Babtized their two children.
WE were told not to believe that he was ever influenced by reverends's Wrights ANTI-WHITE OR ANTI-AMERICAN sentiments. Guess what, he states in his own book that Rev Wright was his mentor. Do I need to mention Bill Ayers?????

He believes that we all should be punished and that''s exactly what he is doing. For all you libs, he does not love you, he is your worst enemy , and if he can ,he will take this country down and you along with it he will do it. He has a disdain for America and it's citizens and it should be showing up loud and clear to you by now.

He is President of the United States and he could care less about the people in it.

Example- The stimulus package= equals no job growth, just more spending and more debt that we will have to pay off. What a guy, and he's our President.

to anybody that I have offended. My blood boils when I see an attack on a woman or her family and especially a woman like Sarah Palin. I am a mother, I happen to agree with her politics, but more importantly than that I have seen a ruthless attack on a good person.

I will not stand for that, no matter if she be liberal, democratic, republican, man, woman, black, white, hispanic or purple, gay it is totally unjustified.

You either MAN UP, or meet me. I will gladly meet you any where you are and punch the fucking dayu-lights out of you if you continue with this bashing of a GREAT AMERICAN.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does anyone take this serious?

Let me tell you why she resigned, she has an approval rating of 76% among republicans higher than Mitt Romney or any Repubican candidate out there. John McCain would have been lucky to carry his own state and had it not been for Sarah he would have had an embarrassing defeat, something like you are gonna have in a short 3 1/2 years.

Not only that she smeared your candidate Obama in attendance by almost 2 to 1. That's why you and your liberal media attacks her and HER FAMILY on a daily basis.
Even you Bush haters did not attack his daughters. That riles up us conservative voters and believe me that's the last thing you want.

I was watching CNN, a liberal view point, and a black, liberal, probably gay guy got on and stated that he was usually against Sarah Palin but has NOW changed his mimd and likes her.

SHE WALKS HER TALK.

Wrong, no one in the 2008 campaign came close to Obama's 75,000 at a portland rally.

Obama has already made a huge difference in fighting Islamic extremism. He destroyed their mythology. That is why Pakistan moved on the Taliban, Hezbollah lost the election in Lebanon, and we are seeing the beginning of the end of extremism in Iran.

He is reregulating the financial markets and establishing stability. Government spending is the demand of last resort when the economy has failed. That is why it was necessary. Also we are investing in America, not wasting hundreds of billions of dollars on overseas military adventures.

Obama is requiring MPG standards for cars. Something that we have needed for 40 years.

Obama is moving toward healthcare coverage for all Americans. Every other Western democracy has it except for us. Are they smarter than us? Yes.

Obama is moving us toward cleaner energy, a great idea. The Danes get 20% of their energy from the wind. The Israelis are building one solar plant that will provide 5% of their energy. It can be done.

There's more, but it is getting late.

Obama has already made a huge difference in fighting Islamic extremism. He destroyed their mythology. That is why Pakistan moved on the Taliban, Hezbollah lost the election in Lebanon, and we are seeing the beginning of the end of extremism in Iran.

He is reregulating the financial markets and establishing stability. Government spending is the demand of last resort when the economy has failed. That is why it was necessary. Also we are investing in America, not wasting hundreds of billions of dollars on overseas military adventures.

Obama is requiring MPG standards for cars. Something that we have needed for 40 years.

Obama is moving toward healthcare coverage for all Americans. Every other Western democracy has it except for us. Are they smarter than us? Yes.

Obama is moving us toward cleaner energy, a great idea. The Danes get 20% of their energy from the wind. The Israelis are building one solar plant that will provide 5% of their energy. It can be done.

There's more, but it is getting late.

he hasn't done anything about islamic extremism you dumb fucking mental midget.

Still quite a shocker... no one does this. No one quits in the middle of a first term as governor unless there's a problem. And there are small problems and then there are big problems.

Palin could've had a very easy next 18 months in Alaska and not run again. She could've finished her term, accomplished more of her goals and run for President in 2012 or Senate in 2010. This will likely ruin her political career... which is probably what she wants to do. She'll make money off of her book and speaking appearances... but she'll still be in public and get bad press. I don't get it.

Still quite a shocker... no one does this. No one quits in the middle of a first term as governor unless there's a problem. And there are small problems and then there are big problems.

Palin could've had a very easy next 18 months in Alaska and not run again. She could've finished her term, accomplished more of her goals and run for President in 2012 or Senate in 2010. This will likely ruin her political career... which is probably what she wants to do. She'll make money off of her book and speaking appearances... but she'll still be in public and get bad press. I don't get it.

there are reports that she is finished with politics.

to anybody that I have offended. My blood boils when I see an attack on a woman or her family and especially a woman like Sarah Palin. I am a mother, I happen to agree with her politics, but more importantly than that I have seen a ruthless attack on a good person.

I will not stand for that, no matter if she be liberal, democratic, republican, man, woman, black, white, hispanic or purple, gay it is totally unjustified.

You either MAN UP, or meet me. I will gladly meet you any where you are and punch the fucking dayu-lights out of you if you continue with this bashing of a GREAT AMERICAN.

Are you really taking it THIS seriously? You're trying to defend the honor of some hillbilly **** bitch up in Wasilla who doesn't give two fucks about anyone but herself? You want to fight people on here because they're making fun of Plain..eerrrr... Palin...?? You're taking this place too seriously. You need to relax... smoke some weed, or go put a couple of double-A's in your vibrator and think of everything you want Todd Palin to do to you -- either way chill the fuck out lady.

Obama is an angry man he hates America and Americans and it is showing up in his policies. Reverend Wright was truly an inspiration to this guy. Too bad , voters did not pay attent8ion to where he went to church.

WE HAVE A PRESIDENT THAT TRULY HATES AMERICA AND IS IT EVER SHOWING UP IN HIS POLICIES.

Obama is an angry man he hates America and Americans and it is showing up in his policies. Reverend Wright was truly an inspiration to this guy. Too bad , voters did not pay attent8ion to where he went to church.

WE HAVE A PRESIDENT THAT TRULY HATES AMERICA AND IS IT EVER SHOWING UP IN HIS POLICIES.

What Dave said....

...except I'd add that maybe you oughtta use one that requires a Sears DieHard™.

Forum List

Back