Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

No .I am not kiddiing, Why would you continue to attack her and her CHILDREN if you were not threatned.l

to anybody that I have offended. My blood boils when I see an attack on a woman or her family and especially a woman like Sarah Palin. I am a mother, I happen to agree with her politics, but more importantly than that I have seen a ruthless attack on a good person.

I will not stand for that, no matter if she be liberal, democratic, republican, man, woman, black, white, hispanic or purple, gay it is totally unjustified.

You either MAN UP, or meet me. I will gladly meet you any where you are and punch the fucking dayu-lights out of you if you continue with this bashing of a GREAT AMERICAN.

This brings up an interesting dilemma for me, that I would like to open for discussion.

If this fruitloop started to beat the shit out of me because of my views on Sarah Palin, would I have the right to beat her back?

Or, because I am a man, and I am not supposed to hit a woman, would I just have to take the abuse?

I don't believe and do not agree with attacking anyone's children ever not ever and I would defend nyone, no matter their political agenda's, their race, their ethnicity, etc. I would beat the shit out of anyone who did this no matter what.

Let me tell you why she resigned, she has an approval rating of 76% among republicans higher than Mitt Romney or any Repubican candidate out there. John McCain would have been lucky to carry his own state and had it not been for Sarah he would have had an embarrassing defeat, something like you are gonna have in a short 3 1/2 years.

Not only that she smeared your candidate Obama in attendance by almost 2 to 1. That's why you and your liberal media attacks her and HER FAMILY on a daily basis.
Even you Bush haters did not attack his daughters. That riles up us conservative voters and believe me that's the last thing you want.

I was watching CNN, a liberal view point, and a black, liberal, probably gay guy got on and stated that he was usually against Sarah Palin but has NOW changed his mimd and likes her.

SHE WALKS HER TALK.
Palin beats Obama in terms of attendance by 2 to 1? You are joking, right?

obamastlouis-q-20081018135311.jpg

Beyond all that, and Palin has drawn larger crowds than Obama since he took office, look closely at the photo; notice how many in this crowd are raising their arms as if to a messiah? This is the first time I can remember that the country was so swayed nationally by a cult-like figure, counting even Roosevelt. This should trouble rational people.

$100 says she is coming to Missouri. Republican incumbent Senator Kit Bond is retiring leaving an open seat.

I so hope I'm right.

Last edited:
I don't believe and do not agree with attacking anyone's children ever not ever and I would defend nyone, no matter their political agenda's, their race, their ethnicity, etc. I would beat the shit out of anyone who did this no matter what.

Who attacked children?

I don't know. All the whites who voted for Obama in the hopes it would make them feel non-racist may just slip into a feistier mood in 2012 after it's discovered that blackness doesn't make the economy work better.

I don't think it's like that at all. I think she just wants a little time to go moose hunting before she runs (and wins) the next Presidential election.

I don't think so.

Like I said in the other thread, I think she is moving out of AK to run for a senate seat she doesn't have to knock a female republican incumbent out of to get.

Better to take an open seat or snatch one from a democrat in a red state.

It is the only thing that makes resigning make sense.

So why don't you go volunteer for an abused children's charity, instead of saying you want to beat people up. That's not healthy. Nobody on this thread has attacked her children, as a matter of fact, I think she needs to be at home MORE for her kids, don't you?

"There should be a special place in HELL for any woman who will not support or defend another woman"
Madeline Albright.

And according to Maple, you should beat the shit out of them if they don't agree with you!

Oh, now that you're back on this thread Oreo, what do you think Sarah's reasons are for quitting?

Why does Oreo keep logging off when I ask her this question? :confused:

I hate to tell you this jerk off but in a small town everybody knows everybody else. I doubt seriously if you could find a contrator in Wasilla that didn't know the Palins. Hell it's probably not too far a stretch to figure that everybody iwho does anything in a state wherein the total population shoved into one town likely wouldn't be one of Americas fifty largest cities, likely knows everybody else that does something.

And as usual KOS can't tell the difference between bribery and embezzlement. Could you please in the future limit yourself to sources that at least can come up with the correct charges for thier false accusations.

this thread is starting to remind me of another nutcase thread

ROVE INDICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Someone all you libs need to get to know. She is for personal responsibility. She is pro llife, she is probabaly the most FISCAL responsible governor that this country has seen in a long time

She is DRILL HERE DRILL NOW. The only REAL solution to ENERGY INDEPENDENCE.

She is PRO ENVIRONMENT and is constantly looking for alternative and is pro-alternative energy plans including nuclear and clean coal, OBAMA IS NOT FOR ANY.

She is for lower taxes on business and individuals, knowing that this alone will spurt tremendous growth in the economy.

She is not afraid of tightening the belt on spending and will freeze spending at the top level, so that we can recover. NO MORE WASTE OF TAX PAYER DOLLARS.

Iran and North Korea, watch out, we have another Maggie Thatcher and you don't piss with her.

David Fox News like it or not is at least as reliable and according to dozens of polls less biased than any of the alphabet soup media.

Forum List

Back