Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

Let me tell you why she resigned, she has an approval rating of 76% among republicans higher than Mitt Romney or any Repubican candidate out there. John McCain would have been lucky to carry his own state and had it not been for Sarah he would have had an embarrassing defeat, something like you are gonna have in a short 3 1/2 years.

Not only that she smeared your candidate Obama in attendance by almost 2 to 1. That's why you and your liberal media attacks her and HER FAMILY on a daily basis.
Even you Bush haters did not attack his daughters. That riles up us conservative voters and believe me that's the last thing you want.

I was watching CNN, a liberal view point, and a black, liberal, probably gay guy got on and stated that he was usually against Sarah Palin but has NOW changed his mimd and likes her.

SHE WALKS HER TALK.

Let me tell you why she resigned, she has an approval rating of 76% among republicans higher than Mitt Romney or any Repubican candidate out there. John McCain would have been lucky to carry his own state and had it not been for Sarah he would have had an embarrassing defeat, something like you are gonna have in a short 3 1/2 years.

Not only that she smeared your candidate Obama in attendance by almost 2 to 1. That's why you and your liberal media attacks her and HER FAMILY on a daily basis.
Even you Bush haters did not attack his daughters. That riles up us conservative voters and believe me that's the last thing you want.

I was watching CNN, a liberal view point, and a black, liberal, probably gay guy got on and stated that he was usually against Sarah Palin but has NOW changed his mimd and likes her.

SHE WALKS HER TALK.

You're so funny. Thanx.

:lol:

SHE WALKS HER TALK.

huh......if so, i'm glad she resigned and lost her status forever....i can't believe she has that high of ratings....sad if so....

personal responsibility, is for other people.

What government dole are you on?????? I am a conservative republican and I have never been on a dole in my life. I volunteer my expertise and give my money to worthwhile charities. What do you do that is worth my time reading????????????

SHE WALKS HER TALK.

Palin beats Obama in terms of attendance by 2 to 1? You are joking, right?

obamastlouis-q-20081018135311.jpg

What government dole are you one?????? I am a conservative republican and I have never been on a dole in my life. I volunteer my expertise and give my money to worthwhile charities.

Good for you. I'm not on the dole, either, although I was at one time a Fed. employee.

Btw, to the best of my recollection, Reagan also didn't alienate people in certain geographic locations in the country by claiming other locations were "the real America".

SHE WALKS HER TALK.

Palin beats Obama in terms of attendance by 2 to 1? You are joking, right?

obamastlouis-q-20081018135311.jpg

His audiences were truly amazing. I went to see Hillary but hers even paled in comparison.

the female version of RONALD REAGAN.

Reagan knew what the fuck he was talking about.
so does sarah, too bad you dont

This is all i have to say to that:

PALIN: That’s why I say I, like every American I’m speaking with, we’re ill about this position that we have been put in. Where it is the taxpayers looking to bail out. But ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health care reform that is needed to help shore up our economy. Um, helping, oh, it’s got to be about job creation, too. Shoring up our economy, and putting it back on the right track. So health care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions, and tax relief for Americans, and trade — we have got to see trade as opportunity, not as, uh, competitive, um, scary thing, but one in five jobs created in the trade sector today. We’ve got to look at that as more opportunity. All of those things under the umbrella of job creation.

Nope. She got slimed in the press and on network television. Liberals will be liberals afterall.

But she does get a healthy dose of respect outside the sphere of liberoidals yakking at each other.

But 73% of Americans identify with her?

I suppose you could say that 13% of Americans identify with her conservative values, and 50% of Americans identify with her regarding menstruation. So yeah, that sums up to 73% of Americans identifying with her.

YOU COULD say that if you were not conversant with basic math. :eusa_whistle:

Ooops! :redface:

another one of those false claims that there family has had to pay $500,000 to pay to defend a false allegation.

Get fucking real you jerk off.

She willl be your PRESIDENT in a short 3 1/2 years.

What government dole are you one?????? I am a conservative republican and I have never been on a dole in my life. I volunteer my expertise and give my money to worthwhile charities.

Good for you. I'm not on the dole, either, although I was at one time a Fed. employee.

Btw, to the best of my recollection, Reagan also didn't alienate people in certain geographic locations in the country by claiming other locations were "the real America".

Wait, so now some of you are saying if you're not a republican you're on the "Dole?" :lol:

Seriously, some of you need to take a step back and take your blinders off.

I don't think it's like that at all. I think she just wants a little time to go moose hunting before she runs (and wins) the next Presidential election.

Reagan knew what the fuck he was talking about.
so does sarah, too bad you dont

This is all i have to say to that:

PALIN: That’s why I say I, like every American I’m speaking with, we’re ill about this position that we have been put in. Where it is the taxpayers looking to bail out. But ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health care reform that is needed to help shore up our economy. Um, helping, oh, it’s got to be about job creation, too. Shoring up our economy, and putting it back on the right track. So health care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions, and tax relief for Americans, and trade — we have got to see trade as opportunity, not as, uh, competitive, um, scary thing, but one in five jobs created in the trade sector today. We’ve got to look at that as more opportunity. All of those things under the umbrella of job creation.
good, so we wont have to see anymore of your ignorant asinine posts

another one of those false claims that there family has had to pay $500,000 to pay to defend a false allegation.

Get fucking real you jerk off.

She willl be your PRESIDENT in a short 3 1/2 years.
nope, she just about killed any chance of that by resigning

Forum List

Back