Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

Completely incorrect as usual. Your name speaks truths as to what kind of LIABILITY you are to this forum.

You do not QUIT your job as a governor of a state in which you were elected to server for 48 months in which you only spent 18 months, ran for vice president for 3 months, toured the country and did media interviews for another 9 months and give up with 18 months left. She chided Obama over experience and yet quits halfway through her term! If she wanted to focus on 2012, then she should not run in 2010 and leave office in 2011. The only reason why it would take her a year and a half to run in 2011 is because she needs that year and a half to actually have a full understanding of the issues - which was a requisite to actually run for VP LAST YEAR. She demonstrated in all of her interviews that she had absolutely no understanding of the issues whatsoever.

Another moron heard from.

What you are ATTEMPTING to grunt out in your assmunch fashion is that you "disagree."

You are entitled to your typically ignorant opinion.

But, of course, you are just simply wrong. It is where you live.

they are scared shitless and they should be. 73% of Americans identify with her.

You are delusional.

Nope. She got slimed in the press and on network television. Liberals will be liberals afterall.

But she does get a healthy dose of respect outside the sphere of liberoidals yakking at each other.

But 73% of Americans identify with her?

I suppose you could say that 13% of Americans identify with her conservative values, and 50% of Americans identify with her regarding menstruation. So yeah, that sums up to 73% of Americans identifying with her.

You are delusional.

Nope. She got slimed in the press and on network television. Liberals will be liberals afterall.

But she does get a healthy dose of respect outside the sphere of liberoidals yakking at each other.

I suppose you could say that 13% of Americans identify with her conservative values, and 50% of Americans identify with her regarding menstruation. So yeah, that sums up to 73% of Americans identifying with her.

YOU COULD say that if you were not conversant with basic math. :eusa_whistle:

Bingo.

All bullshit aside, the fact is she has abandonned the people who elected her, her state. She has forsaken her duties and her oath. It's the stuff deserters are made of.

yeah, it's almost as bad as being elected to the senate and then spending all your time running for the presidency.
:eusa_whistle:

Really? Then tell me how it's possible that Obama had a better attendance and voting record on bills from 2005 - 2008 than Hillary AND McCain. Look it up: U.S. Senate

dave, thanks for making the effort, but unfortunately i don't give a rat's ass.

nice avatar-very lifelike

You are delusional.

you must realize your math is off by 10, right ;)

Good for her ... like her or not she got a raw deal!!
Pregnant teenager ... sheesh every asshole on welfare mostly ******* are pregnant and DON'T know who the father is and continue to get pregnant again and again ... but thats ok and doesnt make national news

:confused:

:eusa_eh:

:eusa_hand:

OK, since Oreo won't answer the question, maybe someone else will. Why do you think she resigned?

1)Do you think she resigned to take care of her family? Be a stay at home mom?

2) Or do you think she did it to take a different career path, ala talk show, book tour. etc.?

3) Or, do you think she did it because she has another political aspiration up her sleeve?

I think there is no chance in France that her resignation is ANYTHING but a sign that she is going to run for President.

Completely incorrect as usual. Your name speaks truths as to what kind of LIABILITY you are to this forum.

You do not QUIT your job as a governor of a state in which you were elected to server for 48 months in which you only spent 18 months, ran for vice president for 3 months, toured the country and did media interviews for another 9 months and give up with 18 months left. She chided Obama over experience and yet quits halfway through her term! If she wanted to focus on 2012, then she should not run in 2010 and leave office in 2011. The only reason why it would take her a year and a half to run in 2011 is because she needs that year and a half to actually have a full understanding of the issues - which was a requisite to actually run for VP LAST YEAR. She demonstrated in all of her interviews that she had absolutely no understanding of the issues whatsoever.
David, for one that gets so many things wrong, it is highly hypocritical of you to claim ANYTHING "as usual" for someone that hasnt even been here a week yet

Pregnant teenager ... sheesh every asshole on welfare mostly ******* are pregnant and DON'T know who the father is and continue to get pregnant again and again ... but thats ok and doesnt make national news

i dont believe Pete understand that there are MORE "whites" on welfare than "blacks"

:eusa_whistle:

btw, i put those in "" because i dont see "whites" nor "blacks" but HUMANS

Pregnant teenager ... sheesh every asshole on welfare mostly ****** are pregnant and DON'T know who the father is and continue to get pregnant again and again ... but thats ok and doesnt make national news

Out of curiosity, why is that idiot still a "member" here?

Gawd. What a tool that schmuck is.

what do you do when you're not busy being ignorant?

You are delusional.

seriously, dude.....

seriously, dude.....

Oh, I think he was quite serious.

Even though I like DailyKos myself, everything cited in that diary is still speculation.

I'm not gonna start laughing even harder about how Gov. Mooseburgers is going down the toilet until we see something more reliable than other left-leaning blogs.

Pregnant teenager ... sheesh every asshole on welfare mostly ****** are pregnant and DON'T know who the father is and continue to get pregnant again and again ... but thats ok and doesnt make national news

Out of curiosity, why is that idiot still a "member" here?

Gawd. What a tool that schmuck is.
because they believe in letting assholes be themselves

I'm not real sure what's going on. I like Sarah Palin a lot. I hope we see and hear more from her on the national level. Could it be that she'd just like a little time off to go moose hunting?

This makes no sense. She's got a hell of a future ahead of her... you can't just quit as governor without finishing your first term! She's going to ruin her potential!

Maybe she's being appointed ambassador to the country of Africa...

Oh, Africa is a continent...

never mind....

Or she wants to be Governor in one of the other 56 states ......:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back