Sarah Palin Tops Poll Of Women Americans Want To Run For President

I am scum? Yet you bring her child up as a pawn in a argument on the internet? Yeah! I am not the reason this country will fail, loser.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

First off, PaintMyShack brought up Palin's son... moron, and you've yet to explain your dementia, of bringing up her child...again!

Show me where he did. That looked like his first post in the thread and he made no mention of her child, but you did.
As for me bringing it up? Are you fucking that stupid? We already know you are garbage, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Here you go shit for brains, I catalog most idiotic shit you subversives say, little PaintMyShack, continues from #339...if you care to read it, after awhile he says he'd kill Down's Syndrome baby after they were "BORN".... YOU find that one, I just wanted to stick THIS ONE up your butt!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Putin would not ever humiliate Palin on the world stage as he has done Obama
:rofl:

Dood, Pee Wee Herman could humiliate Palin in a high school gymnasium. She's like the Jerry Lewis of politics.
And she has one of Jerry's kids, or close enough.

I wish that were true, but it isn't. You've kind of lost it.

Yes, you don't like me bringing up your support of murder. Get used to it! :badgrin:
That's for you and the Mods to deal with. I think most here find it tiresome. I certainly do.

And do remember, it doesn't bother me. My position is moral and deals in common sense way with a serious problem.

You have morals, like a bitch in heat, you do!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Hmmm, is corpseman a swahilli word?

Still butthurt over one mispronounced word, what?

Ahh, keepin it classy, I see...

your hero is a Harvard lawyer. Are you really claiming that he did not know how to pronounce corpsman? Is he really that ignorant?

how about 57 states? freudian slip? was he thinking about the 57 states of Islam?

Damn, will you libs never comprehend that obama is not who he claims to be?

Last edited:
Hmmm, is corpseman a swahilli word?

Still butthurt over one mispronounced word, what?

Ahh, keepin it classy, I see...

your hero is a Harvard lawyer. Are you really claiming that he did not know how to pronounce corpsman? Is he really that ignorant?

how about 57 states? freudian slip? was he thinking about the 57 states of Islam?

Damn, will you libs never comprehend that obama is not who he claims to be?

He doesn't fool me. he is a gay Kenyan, anarchist, American hating, communist, Muslim, with a fake law degree, with no experience or birth certificate, military hating, warmongering liar, who beats the Republican candidate, whoever they chose to run against him, every time he runs for president.

When FAGERALS have nothing else, and if they can't play the RACE CARD, the next supposed TRUMP card in their hand is to attack religion...and this comes from an AGNOSTIC, who realizes that INTOLERANCE is the HIDDEN AGENDA of the subversives:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:!

^^ "Fagerals".... and then wants to point to "intolerance" (in all caps, ooooh) and "agendas"... :rofl:

OCD boy whining, got to love that! Have you seen a Southern Democrat lately, or a KKK member? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:PLEASE start that up again!!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

When FAGERALS have nothing else, and if they can't play the RACE CARD, the next supposed TRUMP card in their hand is to attack religion...and this comes from an AGNOSTIC, who realizes that INTOLERANCE is the HIDDEN AGENDA of the subversives:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:!

^^ "Fagerals".... and then wants to point to "intolerance" (in all caps, ooooh) and "agendas"... :rofl:

Have you seen a Southern Democrat lately, or a KKK member?

Yes, and no. I live in the South.

Face it, you're busted.

Have you seen a Southern Democrat lately, or a KKK member?

Yes, and no. I live in the South.

Face it, you're busted.

You'll notice who came back for more! I'm now OFFICIALLY LIVING, RENT FREE, in OCD boys mind.... next thing you know, he'll be asking to give me a BJ! You are one distraught loony tune!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Watch we'll be hearing about some deranged USMB member from the south who has shot and killed himself at some Confederate museum, in front of a KKK exhibit! Oh, the entertainment. Please Pogo Stick, Neg Rep me again, so I KNOW I'm still sitting in the middle of your empty room playing mumblety peg! Oh, the hilarity, and the degradation of the once high and mighty Pogo Stick!

He'll go on like this until about 2am now, complete with enough emoticons to light up a Xmas tree.

It's the meds. Wildman's hoggin' 'em.

He'll go on like this until about 2am now, complete with enough emoticons to light up a Xmas tree.

It's the meds. Wildman's hoggin' 'em.

He just refuse to give me up!!!:cuckoo::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

images

Fagerals?
What the hell is that, loser?

Why would a lame brain not know?....:badgrin::badgrin:

Because I am not in the 5th grade?

Actually the thought of President Palin has a powerful and beneficial medicinal effect. The most potent diuretic ever discovered, it has liberals pissing all over themselves!

Actually the thought of President Palin has a powerful and beneficial medicinal effect. The most potent diuretic ever discovered, it has liberals pissing all over themselves!

More like elation, because we would hold onto the White House.

So that's why the FAGERAL Smell so bad...always been reticent to ask, some DYKE might pull out her razor, and cut me!

Last edited:
Me, I would heartily support President Palin.

.... This one.

michael-palin1.jpg

Forum List

Back