Sarah Palin's advice to Tulsi Gabbard

She left the dems... when she becomes a republican I'll listen...

She left the dems... when she becomes a republican I'll listen...
In Washington DC there isn't much difference
R (3).jpeg

John McCain Joe Biden with ambassador Yovanovich in the Ukraine in 2014.

Sarah Palin is 'looking all good and everything' and (pretty hot actually if you ask me) her advice to Tulsi Gabbard after her announcement of leaving the Democratic party is not to join the Republican party but stay independent.

Considering both parties are corrupt and one in the same that’s excellent advise.

If she were ugly, nobody would be discussing this.

What is it with guys and women in power? Is everything a threat?
Tulsi is strong, smart, willing to face tough questions. She does not hide behind her gender and ethnicity. Tulsi is personally accountable and does not rely on a friendly media to protect her. Tulsi is the difference when compared to a woman who is selected and entitled.

Democrats are corrupt. Republicans are pussies. Tulsi needs to stay independent.

Tulsi is strong, smart, willing to face tough questions. She does not hide behind her gender and ethnicity. Tulsi is personally accountable and does not rely on a friendly media to protect her. Tulsi is the difference when compared to a woman who is selected and entitled.

Democrats are corrupt. Republicans are pussies. Tulsi needs to stay independent.
^ Thread win.

Fox loves her.
If she doesn't run for office she'll probably have a job as a commentator there.

Tucker and Tulsi
would be a huge one -two punch in the lefts face as
CNN and the other fake news are already tanking in the ratings.

Hey, I like her too. I even agree with her on some issues and I respect her. But she has a way to go before she could be considered conservative. Granted, I'm no hard line righty, I'm a proudly moderate and pragmatic conservative, but even I would struggle pulling a lever for her.

Hey, I like her too. I even agree with her on some issues and I respect her. But she has a way to go before she could be considered conservative. Granted, I'm no hard line righty, I'm a proudly moderate and pragmatic conservative, but even I would struggle pulling a lever for her.
Which begs the question why does Fox News still have Tucker Carlson ?

Are the Elites afraid to unleash him to the wide open podcast world to compete with Joe Rogan ? At least at Fox News he's on somewhat of a leash and allowed to go a few steps over the 'narative gatekeeper boundaries '.

Forum List

Back