Sarah Palin's advice to Tulsi Gabbard

Gabbard is light years more intelligent and articulate than Palin

Gabbard is more articulate than Stephen Hawking was too, but being fast and loose in front of a microphone only makes you voluble, not smart. I've seen a lot of used car salesmen who are more articulate than Palin, too, but I don't want any of them running my country neither.

Gabbard is a bright girl, now let's see if her revelatory departure from the DNC allows her to wake up and rethink her position on a few things as well.

Vote splitters are not helpful... I like her but I don't want her taking votes from the GOP candidate....
You have a valid point and historical concern about popular independents taking away votes from Republican party, although past elections a percentage of Dem votes have gone to certain independent candidates (Gore losing was blamed by some Dems on 3% who voted inde).

As we know, 2024 is another critical election cycle for US policy. If DeSantis were to decide to run with Gabbard as his running mate, she’d pull in a massive number of inde’s from both liberal and conservative moderates. Not sure DeSantis wants to give up his successful governorship in FL just yet, so I’m just making a hypothetical statement.

I support Gabbard‘s foreign policy calling out industrial war complex and proxy wars, but her domestic policy gives me some concerns. I’ll continue to listen to her statements about enhancing border security which I fully support and her position about expansion of federal powers which I do not support.

Forum List

Back