Sarah Sanders, worlds highest paid janitor?

Who insults her about her looks? Nobody that isn't hiding behind an internet username.
Cher
Chelsea Handler
Self-proclaimed feminist stars keep attacking Sarah Sanders for her looks

Clothing choice...not looks.
Appearance. Give me a break, ok? It isnt important enough to argue ridiculous semantics.

That's not attacking her for her looks. That you think she's being attacked for her looks tells about you more than anything. Spicer was mocked for his ill fitting suits. They weren't attacking his looks, but his fashion choice.
LOL! I miss Spicy. They attacked him for his lies. Same thing with Sanders. Only difference is that Spicy was funny and entertaining.

Appearance. Give me a break, ok? It isnt important enough to argue ridiculous semantics.

That's not attacking her for her looks. That you think she's being attacked for her looks tells about you more than anything. Spicer was mocked for his ill fitting suits. They weren't attacking his looks, but his fashion choice.
LOL! I miss Spicy. They attacked him for his lies. Same thing with Sanders. Only difference is that Spicy was funny and entertaining.
I never watced him, i dont reckon.
Sarah had me ROFL one day when she was going after a reporter.

Its appearance.
Do i need to post definitions and synonyms?
Just shut up, good lord.

Appearance and looks are not the same thing. Mocking her fashion choices is not attacking her looks by any stretch of the imagination. She's not "attacked" for her looks outside of a comment section. That you think commentary about her clothing is commenting on her attractiveness tell us how you feel about her looks and nothing more.

Its appearance.
Just shut up, good lord.

Appearance and looks are not the same thing. Mocking her fashion choices is not attacking her looks by any stretch of the imagination. She's not "attacked" for her looks outside of a comment section. That you think commentary about her clothing is commenting on her attractiveness tell us how you feel about her looks and nothing more.
:rofl:

Trump says so much stupid shit, she is constantly under fire and left to clean up his mess.
Add to that all the insults about her looks. Why she remains there is a mystery.
I think she enjoys all the lying. You can see it in her face. She tells a huge Whopper and dares anyone in the press pack to contradict her.
I don't know with partisans. They can talk themselves into some pretty crazy shit. It's part of the pathology.

Its appearance.
Just shut up, good lord.

OK. She's a lying bitch. That didn't insult her looks, did it?

Its appearance.
Just shut up, good lord.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive......and dodge.

Trump says so much stupid shit, she is constantly under fire and left to clean up his mess.
Add to that all the insults about her looks.

Why she remains there is a mystery.

She gets paid the same as a cabinet level Secretary, that is why she stays. She makes what the SecDec of any other makes. She has no skills that would get her that much at the age of 35. Not too many 35 year olds with a BS in PoliSi make more than 160 grand a year

Its appearance.
Just shut up, good lord.

She hasn't been "attacked" for her looks. RWers, who obviously don't find her attractive, perceive anything said about her to be about her looks...but that's on THEM. Wolf never said anything about her attractiveness or lack thereof. They perceived an attack on her looks because they see her as unattractive.

Its appearance.
Just shut up, good lord.

She hasn't been "attacked" for her looks. RWers, who obviously don't find her attractive, perceive anything said about her to be about her looks...but that's on THEM. Wolf never said anything about her attractiveness or lack thereof. They perceived an attack on her looks because they see her as unattractive.

Watch Chelsea Handler Call Sarah Huckabee Sanders A 'Whore'

“That harlot that they’re dressing up and trolloping out every day?” Handler said. “I mean, one day she has no makeup on at all, the next she has six-foot-long eyelashes, she’s got cleavage and summer whore lipstick all over her face. Can you believe what they turned her into? A proper trollop.”

Its appearance.
Just shut up, good lord.

Where is the dodge? When the RW went after Obama about his tan suit, did you perceive those attacks to be about his looks or the suit?

Its appearance.
Just shut up, good lord.

“That harlot that they’re dressing up and trolloping out every day?” Handler said. “I mean, one day she has no makeup on at all, the next she has six-foot-long eyelashes, she’s got cleavage and summer whore lipstick all over her face. Can you believe what they turned her into? A proper trollop.”

Commentary on fashion choices are not commentary on attractiveness. Calling her a lying whore is not calling her unattractive.

Its appearance.
Just shut up, good lord.

Commentary on fashion choices are not commentary on attractiveness. Calling her a lying whore is not calling her unattractive.
This is the most ridiculous shit i have ever heard of.
You are a joke.

Its appearance.
Just shut up, good lord.

Wow, you are such a gutless hack.

They are commenting on her LOOKS, which includes how one prepares oneself, not just purely physical attributes.

Its appearance.
Just shut up, good lord.

Where is the dodge? When the RW went after Obama about his tan suit, did you perceive those attacks to be about his looks or the suit?

Keep trying to justify gutless personal attacks on her looks.

Anything for the cause, eh comrade?

Its appearance.
Just shut up, good lord.

The ugliest thing about Sanders is her attitude

She snarls at the press, has no sense of humor and has no integrity
The angry school marm act is getting tiresome

Forum List

Back