Sarah Sanders, worlds highest paid janitor?

Appearance and looks are not the same thing. Mocking her fashion choices is not attacking her looks by any stretch of the imagination. She's not "attacked" for her looks outside of a comment section. That you think commentary about her clothing is commenting on her attractiveness tell us how you feel about her looks and nothing more.

OK. She's a lying bitch. That didn't insult her looks, did it?

She hasn't been "attacked" for her looks. RWers, who obviously don't find her attractive, perceive anything said about her to be about her looks...but that's on THEM. Wolf never said anything about her attractiveness or lack thereof. They perceived an attack on her looks because they see her as unattractive.

Watch Chelsea Handler Call Sarah Huckabee Sanders A 'Whore'

“That harlot that they’re dressing up and trolloping out every day?” Handler said. “I mean, one day she has no makeup on at all, the next she has six-foot-long eyelashes, she’s got cleavage and summer whore lipstick all over her face. Can you believe what they turned her into? A proper trollop.”

Commentary on fashion choices are not commentary on attractiveness. Calling her a lying whore is not calling her unattractive.
This is the most ridiculous shit i have ever heard of.
You are a joke.

You know this feckless twat would be up in arms if it was some republican making these comments about some progressive asshat.

Its appearance.
Do i need to post definitions and synonyms?
Just shut up, good lord.

Appearance and looks are not the same thing. Mocking her fashion choices is not attacking her looks by any stretch of the imagination. She's not "attacked" for her looks outside of a comment section. That you think commentary about her clothing is commenting on her attractiveness tell us how you feel about her looks and nothing more.
:rofl:

Dodge, duck, dip, dive......and dodge.

Where is the dodge? When the RW went after Obama about his tan suit, did you perceive those attacks to be about his looks or the suit?

Keep trying to justify gutless personal attacks on her looks.

Anything for the cause, eh comrade?

Not my fault her head is shaped like a potato.

That's not attacking her for her looks. That you think she's being attacked for her looks tells about you more than anything. Spicer was mocked for his ill fitting suits. They weren't attacking his looks, but his fashion choice.
Its appearance.
Just shut up, good lord.

She hasn't been "attacked" for her looks. RWers, who obviously don't find her attractive, perceive anything said about her to be about her looks...but that's on THEM. Wolf never said anything about her attractiveness or lack thereof. They perceived an attack on her looks because they see her as unattractive.
The ugliest thing about Sanders is her attitude

She snarls at the press, has no sense of humor and has no integrity
The angry school marm act is getting tiresome

Wow, that's pretty damn sexist.

That type of attitude in a man would be considered "ballsy"

Guess she doesn't know her place, eh?

Where is the dodge? When the RW went after Obama about his tan suit, did you perceive those attacks to be about his looks or the suit?

The most critical people when it comes to other's looks are usually nothing to shout about themselves.

They are also usually delusional enough to think otherwise.

Watch Chelsea Handler Call Sarah Huckabee Sanders A 'Whore'

“That harlot that they’re dressing up and trolloping out every day?” Handler said. “I mean, one day she has no makeup on at all, the next she has six-foot-long eyelashes, she’s got cleavage and summer whore lipstick all over her face. Can you believe what they turned her into? A proper trollop.”

Commentary on fashion choices are not commentary on attractiveness. Calling her a lying whore is not calling her unattractive.
This is the most ridiculous shit i have ever heard of.
You are a joke.

It is not really that ridiculous. After every big "event" in which stars dress up and go to there are TV shows the next few days that talk about nothing but the fashion choices and make fun of the dresses they did not like.

Charlize Theron is routinely roasted for her fashion choices but I am pretty nobody thinks she is not attractive.

Its appearance.
Just shut up, good lord.

See Hillary, Michelle Obama and Nancy Pelosi and get back to me

See Hillary, Michelle Obama and Nancy Pelosi and get back to me

So what you are saying is there is a double standard, and it's OK to go after Sanders and not them?

The most critical people when it comes to other's looks are usually nothing to shout about themselves.

Do you complain when the people on this forum call Michele Obama a man?

Its appearance.
Just shut up, good lord.

FAIL

Male press secretaries have handled the situation better. They understood the value of wit or a slight joke
Sanders “I am pissed off at you” Act is tiresome

Her shameless lying is a disgrace

No, you guys are around for that.

Tu Quo Que isn't a valid argument usually.

FAIL

Male press secretaries have handled the situation better. They understood the value of wit or a slight joke

Yes, press secretaries are normally not damage control or liars :lol:

FAIL

Bigot.

So, to use your own words...what you are saying is you have a double standard, and it's OK to go after Obama and not Sanders.

Very good of you to admit it.

FAIL

Bigot.

Yes, I believe she is a bigot too.

So, to use your own words...what you are saying is you have a double standard, and it's OK to go after Obama and not Sanders.

If you can find me posting about appearances beyond a bit of snark, you may have a point.

I call out assholes for being assholes.

Trump says so much stupid shit, she is constantly under fire and left to clean up his mess.
Add to that all the insults about her looks.

Why she remains there is a mystery.

She gets paid the same as a cabinet level Secretary, that is why she stays. She makes what the SecDec of any other makes. She has no skills that would get her that much at the age of 35. Not too many 35 year olds with a BS in PoliSi make more than 160 grand a year
Yikes, well, I hope that's worth it to her.

A Trump-friendly job later on, I reckon.

If you can find me posting about appearances beyond a bit of snark, you may have a point.

I call out assholes for being assholes.

But it seems only left leaning assholes.

Trump says so much stupid shit, she is constantly under fire and left to clean up his mess.
Add to that all the insults about her looks.

Why she remains there is a mystery.

She gets paid the same as a cabinet level Secretary, that is why she stays. She makes what the SecDec of any other makes. She has no skills that would get her that much at the age of 35. Not too many 35 year olds with a BS in PoliSi make more than 160 grand a year
Yikes, well, I hope that's worth it to her.

A Trump-friendly job later on, I reckon.

It is a sweet gig for sure. I am thinking it is 3 to 4 times what she would be making in the real world with her degree and lack of experience.

I am pretty sure I would stand up there and lie my ass off daily for 4 times what my salary is now

FAIL

Yes, press secretaries are normally not damage control or liars :lol:
No ...press secretaries are about spin and representing the administration

Huck Sanders outright lies

No, John Kelly was not upset over not getting breakfast
Trump did respond NO, when asked about continued Russian intervention

She insults the intelligence of the American people

FAIL

Bigot.

Yes, I believe she is a bigot too.

You believe everyone is a bigot.

Forum List

Back