Sarah Silverman lends a hand...normalizing child sex trafficking and pedophilia.

181120_313458972078717_1716048640_n.jpg

Yeah cuz it's funny to paint child sex traffickers as white soccer moms.

Hilarious.

Part and parcel of what is wrong with the left. Get all het up over satire when it's used to make fun of their politicos...pretend not to understand what it is...

But when someone paints child sex traffickers as a soccer mom, joking about kids pissing in her moth, and middle aged fat men leering after little boys...omg that's hilarious.

Which explains why you protect child sex traffickers.

It's not so bad, look, it's just people like Sarah Silverman!
Don't split up these families! They all love each other!

WTF . . . over?

Even as a parody of a parody I'm using salt to clean out my eyes.

Notice how there's not a cricket in here?

Leftists approved that message.

Interesting paradox at play here, for certain. I followed some links "explaining away" the skit as comedy for her show. Personally, I think she should be locked up for twenty years minimum. She's openly encouraging attacks on our children. And yet, parodies of racism stir up all the fervor. Dangerous and disgusting hypocrisy.

It's not so bad, look, it's just people like Sarah Silverman!
Don't split up these families! They all love each other!

WTF . . . over?

Even as a parody of a parody I'm using salt to clean out my eyes.

Notice how there's not a cricket in here?

Leftists approved that message.

Interesting paradox at play here, for certain. I followed some links "explaining away" the skit as comedy for her show. Personally, I think she should be locked up for twenty years minimum. She's openly encouraging attacks on our children. And yet, parodies of racism stir up all the fervor. Dangerous and disgusting hypocrisy.

I'm all about freedom of speech.
That said, if I were a prosecutor in the district where that film was made, I would be engaging officers to do safety checks of every one of the kids involved in the film ;)

Yeah cuz it's funny to paint child sex traffickers as white soccer moms.

Hilarious.

Part and parcel of what is wrong with the left. Get all het up over satire when it's used to make fun of their politicos...pretend not to understand what it is...

But when someone paints child sex traffickers as a soccer mom, joking about kids pissing in her moth, and middle aged fat men leering after little boys...omg that's hilarious.

Which explains why you protect child sex traffickers.
Yeah okay, Aunt Lydia :rolleyes:

That spidery-looking bitch is a creep by virtue of the fact she fucked Jimmy Kimmel. How depraved must a woman be to be turned on by that fat pig? She's also stupider than I thought because she started a feud with the often resourcefully vicious 4chan (akin to Hitler invading Russia) so I know it won't end well for that stupid little girl.

That spidery-looking bitch is a creep by virtue of the fact she fucked Jimmy Kimmel. How depraved must a woman be to be turned on by that fat pig? She's also stupider than I thought because she started a feud with the often resourcefully vicious 4chan (akin to Hitler invading Russia) so I know it won't end well for that stupid little girl.
No it certainly won't.

She'll be the next disgusting leftist pariah.

No it certainly won't.

Silverman vs. 4chan is basically like parking your car on railroad tracks and expecting it to stop a freight train. I'm familiar with 4chan.

No it certainly won't.

Silverman vs. 4chan is basically like parking your car on railroad tracks and expecting it to stop a freight train.

It probably has something to do with the release of that completely freaky video. I honestly have no idea where it came from..some musty child stashing vault somewhere, I imagine.

That's Sarah Silverman. She often provocative and her humour pushes some serious boundaries.

But, she's hot and, most of the time, she makes me laugh. How many women can you say that about?

She's also responsible for the best Xmas song EVAH.

That's Sarah Silverman. She often provocative and her humour pushes some serious boundaries.

But, she's hot and, most of the time, she makes me laugh. How many women can you say that about?

She's also responsible for the best Xmas song EVAH.

Even in this one, she's pretending to be a little girl who is sexual. Cute.

No it certainly won't.

Silverman vs. 4chan is basically like parking your car on railroad tracks and expecting it to stop a freight train.

It probably has something to do with the release of that completely freaky video. I honestly have no idea where it came from..some musty child stashing vault somewhere, I imagine.

Sarah Silverman has a perverted sex video? I don't doubt it at all, but I never knew about it. And I SWEAR she has traces of arachnid DNA in her. Remember in the fourth "Alien" movie when Ripley looked human but had obvious traces of alien qualities mixed in at the biochemical level? That's Silverman and spiders; she looks human but clearly has arachnid traces in her at the basic genetic level.

Forum List

Back