Sassy Sam Lloyd, an actor best known for portraying lawyer Ted Buckland on “Scrubs,” has died. He was 56. Creepy lawyer before Michael Avenatti!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i grew up on Scrubs. i was obsessed with it as a teen!

"Rest In Peace to one of the funniest actors I’ve ever had the joy of working with. Sam Lloyd made me crack up and break character every single time we did a scene together. He could not have been a kinder man. I will forever cherish the time I had with you, Sammy " - Zealous Zach Braff

Last edited:
Conan O'Brien was a big scrubs fan too. he said he saw every single episode. he is a TV Buff though

Conan O'Brien was a big scrubs fan too. he said he saw every single episode. he is a TV Buff though
I kinda liked SCRUBS. The actor you mention, I think he also played a Rabbi or Priest on Seinfeld. Wasn't he the Rabbi who kept telling all of Elaine's secrets? It's funny, Scrubs was a pretty unique, off the wall comedy with a dark humor. I have a number of episodes saved to DVD, yet I don't see it playing in reruns anywhere!

i grew up on Scrubs. i was obsessed with it as a teen!

"Rest In Peace to one of the funniest actors I’ve ever had the joy of working with. Sam Lloyd made me crack up and break character every single time we did a scene together. He could not have been a kinder man. I will forever cherish the time I had with you, Sammy " - Zealous Zach Braff

Sad to hear this. 56 is awfully young. RIP, Mr. Lloyd.

I kinda liked SCRUBS. The actor you mention, I think he also played a Rabbi or Priest on Seinfeld. Wasn't he the Rabbi who kept telling all of Elaine's secrets? It's funny, Scrubs was a pretty unique, off the wall comedy with a dark humor. I have a number of episodes saved to DVD, yet I don't see it playing in reruns anywhere!
No that was another nerdy actor, so I guess all nerds look alike? His Ted role was perfectly tailored for his wacky characterization.
I know someone from Scrubs, he had some iconic pop culture small memorable rolls in a few popular sitcoms and I never recognized him until it was pointed out by a mutual friend.

EW_Rv_5U8AEzaGt

Forum List

Back