SAT Turns Racist...Black to Have an “Adversity Score”

I assume an "adversity" score will be handled like a golf handicap. i.e.- if you are raised in a drug ridden hood you get 10 points. If raised in a hood with a high murder rate then you get 20 points. If you live in a hood with rampant drug activity and a high murder rate it's worth 30 points.
O, the joys of higher education! Especially for those who can't read or write! Just ask bodecea or Pogo. They be geniuses, by gum.

Well the racist anti-white PC March continues at the collegiate level. SAT to give an “adversity score” based on how much crime and poverty is in your zip code. This is the outgrowth of the absolute unadulterated bullshit known as “white privilege.” Democrats will embrace it because they don’t think people should overcome adversity and instead everyone should get a participation trophy.
SAT to Give Students ‘Adversity Score’ to Based on Social and Economic Background
So...only black students will get the adversity score? Only blacks have adverse social and economic backgrounds? Interesting that you believe that.........looks like YOU are the one making some pretty damning assumptions.
Yep. I’m not dumb enough to see behind this fucking bullshit ruse.
Interesting....so you believe that only black students are in adverse social and economic situations. Why do you think that is?
Nope...but they cry about it more than any other group. They are taught from birth that they are victims and the government owes them something.

What are taught from birth, that you are superior to anyone who isn't white and that whites are the supreme race.

I assume an "adversity" score will be handled like a golf handicap. i.e.- if you are raised in a drug ridden hood you get 10 points. If raised in a hood with a high murder rate then you get 20 points. If you live in a hood with rampant drug activity and a high murder rate it's worth 30 points.
O, the joys of higher education! Especially for those who can't read or write! Just ask bodecea or Pogo. They be geniuses, by gum.
So you are not mentioning the points added for the dependent children of our military. Why did you leave that out? Not racist enough?

So you are not mentioning the points added for the dependent children of our military. Why did you leave that out? Not racist enough?

Points, Hell, if they left an arm in Afghanistan their children can go to college for free.
I mean what are those silly people thinking; that's just not fair.

:rolleyes:

You can tell the difference between people who have degrees in the Humanities versus the Applied Sciences by how they respond to the topic.
How crime and drug riddled your neighborhood was growing up, isn't going to help you pass Statistics.

Last edited:
Well the racist anti-white PC March continues at the collegiate level. SAT to give an “adversity score” based on how much crime and poverty is in your zip code. This is the outgrowth of the absolute unadulterated bullshit known as “white privilege.” Democrats will embrace it because they don’t think people should overcome adversity and instead everyone should get a participation trophy.
SAT to Give Students ‘Adversity Score’ to Based on Social and Economic Background

shit like this is why i dont use black or women Doctors

thanks lefTARDS

Because military dependent children didn't fit into that category. When I retired from the Army and moved to Charlotte my daughter was in the 11th grade. After a couple weeks she came home and said she couldn't understand why the teachers let certain deadbeats sleep through the entire class period, use foul language and sass the teacher. She was surprised that many of them couldn't read and write. I didn't have any logical answer. Now, I wish I had thought of future "adversity scores," for I would be rich as a Powerball winner today. But of course these days military dependent children can be just as sorry as their civilian counterparts.

Anyone with an adversity score or any other artificial boost in testing success must feel a little bit sheepish about where they ended up because they didn't get there on their own. What nonsense this is to take away a person's dignity.

Except for the snowflakes, of course, who have no pride.
It should only be used in the event of a Tie. It shouldn't be used to bump their SAT scores up by more than 1 point.

I wish.

Asians need SAT scores 140 points higher than whites, 270 points higher than Hispanics, and an incredible 450 points higher than blacks (out of 1,600 points) to get into these schools. An Asian applicant with an SAT score of 1,500, that is, has the same chance of being accepted as a white student with a 1,360, a Latino with a 1,230, or an African-American with a 1,050. Among candidates in the highest (1,400–1,600) SAT range, 77 percent of blacks, 48 percent of Hispanics, 40 percent of whites, and only 30 percent of Asians are admitted.

Fewer Asians Need Apply
Actually now that I thinked more on this I think being an American citizen should be a priority check point, regardless of race. Americans should not be loosing seats to foreigners with or without a Visa.

Apparently CRCs have a real problem with military dependents getting some kind of adversity score added to their SAT score.
If they give you a score based on crime in your area, how can a white kid score as high as a black kid? Are you aware of any white neighborhoods on par with the crime rate of black neighborhoods in Baltimore? If not, its impossible for a white kid to score as high as a black kid, in which case this nonsense favors black kids, which means you lost the entire debate.
AH.....I see now. You believe that whites don't live in high crime areas.

This thread is showing us all a great deal about attitudes towards the poor....towards those who live in bad neighborhoods, towards those with low-income/low-education parents, towards those who are military dependents who have to move a great deal.
Name the most crime ridden white neighborhood in the US. Lets compare crime stats.
neighborhood I lived in, Bonneville, had Hells Angels living there. Plus the only good thing to say about that neighborhood is at least it wasn't Bithlo, another white slum area.

Anyone with an adversity score or any other artificial boost in testing success must feel a little bit sheepish about where they ended up because they didn't get there on their own. What nonsense this is to take away a person's dignity.

Except for the snowflakes, of course, who have no pride.
It should only be used in the event of a Tie. It shouldn't be used to bump their SAT scores up by more than 1 point.

I wish.

Asians need SAT scores 140 points higher than whites, 270 points higher than Hispanics, and an incredible 450 points higher than blacks (out of 1,600 points) to get into these schools. An Asian applicant with an SAT score of 1,500, that is, has the same chance of being accepted as a white student with a 1,360, a Latino with a 1,230, or an African-American with a 1,050. Among candidates in the highest (1,400–1,600) SAT range, 77 percent of blacks, 48 percent of Hispanics, 40 percent of whites, and only 30 percent of Asians are admitted.

Fewer Asians Need Apply
Actually now that I thinked more on this I think being an American citizen should be a priority check point, regardless of race. Americans should not be loosing seats to foreigners with or without a Visa.

All mentioned above are citizens.

Points, Hell, if they left an arm in Afghanistan their children can go to college for free.
I mean what are those silly people thinking; that's just not fair.

:rolleyes:
Are you forgetting that students applying for colleges are usually expecting to take either an SAT or an ACT test for qualification.

But it's sure a sad thing when certain individuals are quite willing to throw the dependent children of our military under the bus if there's any possible way that a minority student could get some extra points added to their SAT.

Are you forgetting that students applying for colleges are usually expecting to take either an SAT or an ACT test for qualification.

But it's sure a sad thing when certain individuals are quite willing to throw the dependent children of our military under the bus if there's any possible way that a minority student could get some extra points added to their SAT.

The sad part is the stupid idea adding more points to their SAT will help them pass college.
Let me guess, you have a Humanities Degree?

Apparently CRCs have a real problem with military dependents getting some kind of adversity score added to their SAT score.
If they give you a score based on crime in your area, how can a white kid score as high as a black kid? Are you aware of any white neighborhoods on par with the crime rate of black neighborhoods in Baltimore? If not, its impossible for a white kid to score as high as a black kid, in which case this nonsense favors black kids, which means you lost the entire debate.
AH.....I see now. You believe that whites don't live in high crime areas.

This thread is showing us all a great deal about attitudes towards the poor....towards those who live in bad neighborhoods, towards those with low-income/low-education parents, towards those who are military dependents who have to move a great deal.
Name the most crime ridden white neighborhood in the US. Lets compare crime stats.
neighborhood I lived in, Bonneville, had Hells Angels living there. Plus the only good thing to say about that neighborhood is at least it wasn't Bithlo, another white slum area.
I have relatives that live in a very very small town in the middle of Kansas...the school district is very poor, lots of issues with farms failing, crystal meth abuse, businesses leaving because there's no there there, large percentage of parents with very low education levels themselves. Not one black person in that town.....seriously....not one. And yet there are indicators that students there would get some of these adverse points added to their SATs. But....the blacks......can't have that.

The sad part is the stupid idea more points on the SAT will help them pass college.
Let me guess, you have a Humanities Degree?
No one has ever claimed that adding adversity points to an SAT score guarantees getting thru college. Absolutely no one.

No one has ever claimed that adding adversity points to an SAT score guarantees getting thru college. Absolutely no one.

It doesn't help anything, unless you are planning on giving college away for free and then turning it into four more years of government controlled public education, which obviously didn't provide the people who need the "adversity score" with what they needed to score better on their SAT's in the first place.

That's just throwing more stupid at stupid and money down a rat hole as you whittle what's left of a college education into nothing.

shit like this is why i dont use black or women Doctors

thanks lefTARDS
That certainly says a great deal....not about the black or women Doctors.....but about you. How do you manage now with more women in medical school and being doctors. How do you explain yourself when a black or woman doctor is there to help you?

Because military dependent children didn't fit into that category. When I retired from the Army and moved to Charlotte my daughter was in the 11th grade. After a couple weeks she came home and said she couldn't understand why the teachers let certain deadbeats sleep through the entire class period, use foul language and sass the teacher. She was surprised that many of them couldn't read and write. I didn't have any logical answer. Now, I wish I had thought of future "adversity scores," for I would be rich as a Powerball winner today. But of course these days military dependent children can be just as sorry as their civilian counterparts.
Then you didn't read about the adversity scoring for the SAT.....they stated that dependent children of military members were going to have points added under that program.

It doesn't help anything, unless you are planning on giving college away for free and then turning it into four more years of government controlled public education, which obviously didn't provide the people who need the "adversity score" with what they needed to score better on their SAT's in the first place.

That's just throwing more stupid at stupid and money down a rat hole as you whittle what's left of a college education into nothing.
So....you are just complaining about people going to college. Not the SAT.

So....you are just complaining about people going to college. Not the SAT.

I'm not complaining about anything.

More like laughing at the idea you think adding an adversity score to someone's SAT score is worth anything more than the way it makes you feel to think you are supporting the idea of helping someone out.

Typical Progressive garbage, it feels good so it must be good.

Forum List

Back