SAT Turns Racist...Black to Have an “Adversity Score”

So then it is "no skin off your nose" as they say.......can you explain then why posters, including the OP seem to want to make this a racial thing?

I never said anything about race, and if you think race has anything to do with potential intelligence, it doesn't.

But it is "skin off my nose" when it comes to the quality of the education college graduates have.
This is just another opportunity to place social parameters on what isn't a social equation.

As a business owner, I am not hiring someone because they have a college degree.
I hire them to do a job that requires them to get an education at the college level.

I am not hiring them for a piece of paper, but so they can make the proper calculations, apply the proper controls, and avoid blowing themselves and the rest of us up when they come to work.
Of course you never said anything about race.....I'm asking you what you think about the other posters in this thread who are making it a racial thing? I'm asking for your take on why others seem to be going on about blacks.
Everything the liberal media and Democratic Party talks about revolves around race and racism. It’s non stop. I won’t stand for this shit.
But it's YOU who said it's a racist thing....not the liberal media....not the Democrats....it was you.

But it's YOU who said it's a racist thing....not the liberal media....not the Democrats....it was you.

I didn't say it was a racist thing, you asked me what I thought about what other people posted.
If they think it is racist, I gave you an example of what might make them think that.

You are out of your league trying to argue with me about it.
I said it is all hogwash more than once.
If you are too stupid to figure out what that means, hug your little humanities degree and see if that helps.

I didn't say it was a racist thing, you asked me what I thought about what other people posted.
If they think it is racist, I gave you an example of what might make them think that.

You are out of your league trying to argue with me about it.
I said it is all hogwash more than once.
If you are too stupid to figure out what that means, hug your little humanities degree and see if that helps.
My post reply was to Bush92, not you. Sorry if that confused you to the point you got upset.

Well the racist anti-white PC March continues at the collegiate level. SAT to give an “adversity score” based on how much crime and poverty is in your zip code. This is the outgrowth of the absolute unadulterated bullshit known as “white privilege.” Democrats will embrace it because they don’t think people should overcome adversity and instead everyone should get a participation trophy.
SAT to Give Students ‘Adversity Score’ to Based on Social and Economic Background
So...only black students will get the adversity score? Only blacks have adverse social and economic backgrounds? Interesting that you believe that.........looks like YOU are the one making some pretty damning assumptions.

:rolleyes:

Well the racist anti-white PC March continues at the collegiate level. SAT to give an “adversity score” based on how much crime and poverty is in your zip code. This is the outgrowth of the absolute unadulterated bullshit known as “white privilege.” Democrats will embrace it because they don’t think people should overcome adversity and instead everyone should get a participation trophy.
SAT to Give Students ‘Adversity Score’ to Based on Social and Economic Background

You do understand there are poor white people too. It's only considered racist if you are saying that most Blacks are poor... which would only prove the point behind what the SAT is doing.

You do understand there are poor white people too. It's only considered racist if you are saying that most Blacks are poor... which would only prove the point behind what the SAT is doing.
Yeah...if this doesn't work, then we will give advantages soley based on higher pigmentation of the skin....come up with some name...like Affirmative action or something.

You do understand it's all an underhanded ploy by the rich so rich white people with stupid kids can buy a PO Box in the crappy part of town and help their kids score better on SAT's instead of having to bribe someone and risk going to jail.

You do understand it's all an underhanded ploy by the rich so rich white people with stupid kids can get buy a PO Box in the crappy part of town and help their kids score better on SAT's instead of having to bride someone and risk going to jail.

Yeah I'm sure this is all a complicated scam to do exactly what you said. :rolleyes:

You do understand it's all an underhanded ploy by the rich so rich white people with stupid kids can get buy a PO Box in the crappy part of town and help their kids score better on SAT's instead of having to bride someone and risk going to jail.

Yeah I'm sure this is all a complicated scam to do exactly what you said. :rolleyes:

It's not that complicated, and PO Boxes don't cost that much, especially for rich people.

It's not that complicated, and PO Boxes don't cost that much, especially for rich people.

You going to show me where P.O. Boxes are accepted in this program? And that there isn't farther proof required for those that use PO Boxes?... Most government programs when people use a PO Box require a second piece of information to prove residence, like a utility bill with their name and address on it.

But hey, you just keep on with this conspiracy theory.

You going to show me where P.O. Boxes are accepted in this program? And that there isn't farther proof required for those that use PO Boxes?... Most government programs when people use a PO Box require a second piece of information to prove residence, like a utility bill with their name and address on it.

Where does it say "further" proof is required?
The SAT isn't a government program, but a not for profit organization.

Are you just trying to go ahead and make college more failing government controlled public education?

Are you just trying to go ahead and make college more failing government controlled public education?
Seems like your are working for the conspiracy and don't even know it.

Where does it say P.O. Boxes are eligible?

Where does it say P.O. Boxes are eligible?

Where does it say they aren't?

I already told you, a lot of programs that are eligible based on where a person lives, does not accept P.O. Boxes as a home address for exactly the same conspiracy you stated, and require a second piece of evidence to prove where they live.

So in order for me to provide information to say the program also requires the same thing, you'd have to show that P.O. Boxes are valid proof that an individual lives in an area that fits this program.

Of course you won't show that and instead of continue with your invalid argument. That's what spin artist who can not provide facts do.

Forum List

Back