Satanic Group unveils Satan Statue Design for Oklahoma Capitol

So, fed laws don't apply to states? :cuckoo:

First Amendment & Federalism - Does First Amendment Apply to State Governments?

FYI, Christians are the ones that are putting up the 10 Commandment icons, not the Jewish people.

Why should libs care, it's the conservative Christians that are going to mount up a fight....yet they want to be able to put Christian icons on public buildings.

Fed property is off limits.

state property is not.
Link please, because in Alabama, they were forced to remove a statue of the 10 Commandments in a "state" building.

Following a seven-day trial, U.S. District Judge Myron Thompson gave Chief Justice Roy Moore 30 days to remove the two-and-a-half ton monument to the Judeo-Christian text he had erected last year in the rotunda of the State Judicial Building.

The federal court held that Moore violated the Constitution when he "installed a two-and-a-half ton monument in the most prominent place in a government building, managed with dollars from all state taxpayers, with the specific purpose and effect of establishing a permanent recognition of the 'sovereignty of God,' the Judeo-Christian God, over all citizens in this country, regardless of each taxpaying citizen's individual personal beliefs or lack thereof. To this, the Establishment clause says no."

https://www.aclu.org/religion-belief/alabamas-chief-judge-ordered-remove-ten-commandments-monument-courthouse

Take the time to think about it.
Yes, I thought about it, and I think you're pulling information out of your rear.

interesting. I think that's wrong, but what ya gunna do in a tyranny?

How do you feel about the incan blood gods that have been erected on public land?
about states not enforcing Fed drug laws?
or states not enforcing ICE or immigration laws?

are these different somehow?

Last edited:
Fed property is off limits.

state property is not.
Link please, because in Alabama, they were forced to remove a statue of the 10 Commandments in a "state" building.

Following a seven-day trial, U.S. District Judge Myron Thompson gave Chief Justice Roy Moore 30 days to remove the two-and-a-half ton monument to the Judeo-Christian text he had erected last year in the rotunda of the State Judicial Building.

The federal court held that Moore violated the Constitution when he "installed a two-and-a-half ton monument in the most prominent place in a government building, managed with dollars from all state taxpayers, with the specific purpose and effect of establishing a permanent recognition of the 'sovereignty of God,' the Judeo-Christian God, over all citizens in this country, regardless of each taxpaying citizen's individual personal beliefs or lack thereof. To this, the Establishment clause says no."

https://www.aclu.org/religion-belief/alabamas-chief-judge-ordered-remove-ten-commandments-monument-courthouse

Take the time to think about it.
Yes, I thought about it, and I think you're pulling information out of your rear.

interesting. I think that's wrong, but what ya gunna do in a tyranny?

How do you feel about the incan blood gods that have been erected on public land?

Yeah, the 1st Amendment is incorporated against the states by the 14th, just like the rest of the Bill of Rights

Ok the baby that was born was Agag...and I remembered wrong, we don't know who (as a people) descended from the Amalekites, but that act of disobedience is seen as the reason that so many take exception and seek the annihilation of Jews...

"
Today, we have no way of identifying the descendants of Amalek—his descendents a mixed in amongst the nations, but we do know that the Amalekite ideology lives on. There has been more than one occasion when people have arisen bent on exterminating the Jews. The Bible itself mentions that the battle with Amalek represents the ultimate struggle in history between good evil with total victory achieved only at the End of Days.
...I [God] shall surely erase the memory of Amalek from under the heavens…God maintains a war against Amalek from generation to generation.” (Exodus 17:14-16)
One such example was Haman, the Persian minister who tried to annihilate the Jews in the time of Queen Esther (355 BCE). And Hitler certainly espoused Amalekite ideology:
Yes, we are barbarians! We want to be barbarians. It is an honorable title to us ... Providence has ordained that I should be the greatest liberator of humanity. I free man from ... the degrading self-mortification of a false vision called conscience and morality ... Conscience is a Jewish invention. (Hitler Speaks, pp. 87, 220-222.)"

http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/king_saul/

Ok the baby that was born was Agag...and I remembered wrong, we don't know who (as a people) descended from the Amalekites, but that act of disobedience is seen as the reason that so many take exception and seek the annihilation of Jews...

"
Today, we have no way of identifying the descendants of Amalek—his descendents a mixed in amongst the nations, but we do know that the Amalekite ideology lives on. There has been more than one occasion when people have arisen bent on exterminating the Jews. The Bible itself mentions that the battle with Amalek represents the ultimate struggle in history between good evil with total victory achieved only at the End of Days.
...I [God] shall surely erase the memory of Amalek from under the heavens…God maintains a war against Amalek from generation to generation.” (Exodus 17:14-16)
One such example was Haman, the Persian minister who tried to annihilate the Jews in the time of Queen Esther (355 BCE). And Hitler certainly espoused Amalekite ideology:
Yes, we are barbarians! We want to be barbarians. It is an honorable title to us ... Providence has ordained that I should be the greatest liberator of humanity. I free man from ... the degrading self-mortification of a false vision called conscience and morality ... Conscience is a Jewish invention. (Hitler Speaks, pp. 87, 220-222.)"

King Saul

Yes, of course the babies and children were all about killing the Israelites :rolleyes:

btw, I have a guess why no one can find the Amalekite descendants. I bet it has something to do with this:

He didn't kill them...and a pregnant queen got away and gave birth to the father of the Arabs...who have been a curse upon the Jewish people (and the world) ever since.

Isn't Ismael, bastard son of Abraham, the father of all Arabs?

Yes but there's more to it...I can't remember it all though.

If I recall, and actually I do, God promised Abram a son. He and Sarah got into their 90's with no children, so Abram lost hope and knocked up the maid, Hagar. She had Ismael. A few years later, Sarah gets pregnant. Hagar is pretty certain that Abram, who now changed his name to Abraham, means to murder her and Ismael as a way of guarding the inheritance of Isaac, besides, and Angel told her as much, so she flees to the desert with little Ishie, who eventually spawns generations that result in Muhammad...

Flaws in the tale!

Hagar is right that Abraham would have killed her and her child. But the whole bit about Abe and Sarah in their 90's is a crock. The people of the Sinai were genetically Caucasian according to anthropological evidence. The Arabs invaded from North Africa at the end of the 3rd century AD. Ismael was a white kid, he couldn't have spawned the Arabs in Libya and Tunisia.

Yeah but the Amalekites reckon into it as well.....as a result of his disobedience to god, the bloodline continued, and thus the hatred towards Israel continued, and continues to this day.

"

King Saul

Yes, of course the babies and children were all about killing the Israelites :rolleyes:

btw, I have a guess why no one can find the Amalekite descendants. I bet it has something to do with this:

No, God ordered him to kill them all.

But he didn't. Samuel had to hunt down the remainder, and he did kill the boy (man) that was born to the woman who was released... but not before he had a son.

"

King Saul

No, God ordered him to kill them all.

But he didn't. Samuel had to hunt down the remainder, and he did kill the boy (man) that was born to the woman who was released... but not before he had a son.

And these children and babies had individual rights?

He didn't kill them...and a pregnant queen got away and gave birth to the father of the Arabs...who have been a curse upon the Jewish people (and the world) ever since.
now you're just makin' shit up!

Forum List

Back