Satanic Group unveils Satan Statue Design for Oklahoma Capitol

Of course satanists have killed people.

"The Beasts of Satan (Italian: Bestie di Satana) were a group of young satanists and a satanic cult[1] in Italy. The members of this group committed three notorious ritual murders over six years, which shocked Italy upon their discovery.."

Beasts of Satan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Deputy Dist. Atty. Heba Matta, who prosecuted the case, said he was more motivated by satanic beliefs, which he was "heavily entrenched in."
Matta said Meraz-Espinoza has numerous tattoos that draw on satanic imagery, such as upside-down crosses and a 666 behind his right ear. Authorities recovered his copy of a satanic bible near the crime scene. The date he chose to strangle and dismember his mother, Feb. 2, 2011, also fell on a day in the satanic calendar that calls for ritual human or animal sacrifice.
"This crime was not in the heat of passion or rash and impulsive," Matta said. "It was done for the purpose of devotion. That's pretty much the ultimate sacrifice."

Man given 25 years in mother's 'satanic' killing - Los Angeles Times
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
good dodge.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_convicted_religious_leaders

Last edited:
That wasn't a dodge. You said Satanists didn't kill people, and I proved you wrong.

Next.

don't you mean the good anti freedom of expression and religion Christians?
Nope .. :cool:
it wouldn't be the first you were wrong...

I hate it when they quote Sagan as if he knew what the hell he was talking about. Extraordinary claims do not require extraordinary evidence. Sagan was a pop-culture astronomer and he predicted doom for the world if Saddam lit up the oil fields. Saddam lit the oil fields and the world barely burped.

That wasn't a dodge. You said Satanists didn't kill people, and I proved you wrong.

Next.
false I said Satanism has never killed any one.....you loose...
I have no idea why anyone would try to have a debate with this nitwit daws101 ?? .. :eusa_hand:

The guy is devoid of rational thought or character; and is just a time wasting troll deluxe. ... :cuckoo:

it wouldn't be the first you were wrong...

I hate it when they quote Sagan as if he knew what the hell he was talking about. Extraordinary claims do not require extraordinary evidence. Sagan was a pop-culture astronomer and he predicted doom for the world if Saddam lit up the oil fields. Saddam lit the oil fields and the world barely burped.
jealousy rears it's misshapen head..

poor duhs.

I take it you're a cult member, duhs. I'll pray for you.

Have you met TDM? She's an incoherent retard, too.

poor duhs.

I take it you're a cult member, duhs. I'll pray for you.

Have you met TDM? She's an incoherent retard, too.
and ass always you be wrong I belong to no cult but you do...your prayers are disingenuous....
there you go pulling out the you're a retard ploy again....god must really hate that.

You betcha, skippy.

images

A satanic group unveiled designs Monday for a 7-foot-tall statue of Satan it wants to put at the Oklahoma state Capitol, where a Ten Commandments monument was placed in 2012.

The New York-based Satanic Temple formally submitted its application to a panel that oversees the Capitol grounds, including an artist's rendering that depicts Satan as Baphomet, a goat-headed figure with horns, wings and a long beard that's often used as a symbol of the occult. In the rendering, Satan is sitting in a pentagram-adorned throne with smiling children next to him.

"The monument has been designed to reflect the views of Satanists in Oklahoma City and beyond," temple spokesman Lucien Greaves said in a statement. "The statue will also have a functional purpose as a chair where people of all ages may sit on the lap of Satan for inspiration and contemplation."

The Satanic Temple maintains that the Oklahoma Legislature's decision to authorize a privately funded Ten Commandments monument at the Capitol opened the door for its statue. The Ten Commandments monument was placed on the north steps of the building in 2012, and the Oklahoma chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union has sued to have it removed.

Group Unveils Satan Statue Design for Oklahoma - ABC News

Satan-statue-design-610x400.jpg

It's a cool design, but what does it have to do with law and justice?

I've always enjoyed tweaking psychotic loons. They're so easy.
obviously you spend a lot of time alone...
as to tweaking others if you mean you're fine source of absurdest comedy then it's true...
any other definition is a product of your ongoing delusional state...

Last edited:
As a Jewish Scripturalist ('fundamentalist' if you like) the ones who've tackled it include myself.

Yes, but you are part of a very small, and extremely nutty, minority.

Temple Beth Ami near me has the Commandments carved above the front doors.

Forum List

Back