Satanism rising in the gay community .

And there it is. You pass a law that violates Constitutional religious rights and then call it lawlessness when the Christian refuses to submit. You really don't get it. That's the problem.
It's been a while...was she ordered to make the cake?

It's been a while...was she ordered to make the cake?
He was ordered to make the cake, but the SupremeCourt overturned it, but only after his business had been destroyed. How about your state passes a law that demands you allow Baptists into your home once a week for Bible study that you must participate in. You okay with that? After all, if you refuse then you're guilty of "lawlessness".

He was ordered to make the cake, but the SupremeCourt overturned it, but only after his business had been destroyed. How about your state passes a law that demands you allow Baptists into your home once a week for Bible study that you must participate in. You okay with that? After all, if you refuse then you're guilty of "lawlessness".
Thanks for the info. This is a tough one for me...but I can see the baker's point.

That said, one or even a few court cases is not a war on Christianity unless you think the satanic temple is also at war for their rights?

...or even at war with atheists...

Thanks for the info. This is a tough one for me...but I can see the baker's point.

That said, one or even a few court cases is not a war on Christianity unless you think the satanic temple is also at war for their rights?

...or even at war with atheists...

Of course the Satanists are at war. The war between good and evil. Evil is winning in the USA.

Of course the Satanists are at war. The war between good and evil. Evil is winning in the USA.
You know that wasn't my point but it is interesting to see you only care about a supposed war again christians but when other religions rights are violated then not so much...which of course violates the constitution.

Hypocrite much?

You know that wasn't my point but it is interesting to see you only care about a supposed war again christians but when other religions rights are violated then not so much...which of course violates the constitution.

Hypocrite much?
When a religion is evil and destructive, it should not have "rights".

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Let me know if you need any more evidence.
let me know when you actually show a Kindergarten class where random people drop by to groom the Children. Not a library event where the parents bring their little bundles of joy.

let me know when you actually show a Kindergarten class where random people drop by to groom the Children. Not a library event where the parents bring their little bundles of joy.
Just go back and look at the photos. Apparently you missed it.

This is a sad part of the reality in which we live. Drag queens, kings, and drag story hours are the victims of disinformation campaigns and bigoted legislation. Talking heads are throwing around words like “grooming,” not even knowing what those words mean. This begs the question: What does a Drag Story Hour really look like?

WELCOME TO DRAG STORY HOUR​

I don’t have children myself, so I’d never attended a Drag Story Hour before. Drag shows? Absolutely. I’ve even performed alongside drag queens and kings as part of several burlesque and variety shows. I couldn’t well write this without witnessing one in person, so my wife and I drove across town to a local church.

When a religion is evil and destructive, it should not have "rights".
Your opinion of satanism is irrelevant. If they do something destructive, they will be subject to the law just like with Christianity.

So you don't support the constitution...after all your talk of supporting the constitution?

Forum List

Back