Saturday Night Seduction

Here's my theory on this, for what it's worth. Social/sexual communication is multi-layered. There's what we say, how we say it and all the non-verbal cuing that goes on. This is fairly deeply embedded in the culture at large.

There just is not a context in which a lady can say to a man she likes: Let me take you to dinner so we can get to know one another better. Ever single effort at saying anything of the sort gets garbled in translation and the man apparently hears something like "I'm a total slut with AIDS and wanna fuck you dead", or whatever.

So we are reduced to meaningful glances, and the frustrating thing is, some men seem just unable to pick up on those signals. Cuz trust me, if dropping a glove or fan still worked, we'd be fine with it.

Apparently young people have developed some nifty calling card-with-net addy thingy -- mebbe something that new stands a chance of clearer communication.

Could it be that men always want the women they can't have, and like a challenge (so to speak). And maybe women who ask them out instead...aren't very challenging...which makes the chase boring?

ask the bastard to go out with ya----

That would really work, Ringel? Where have you been all my life....I had no idea there were any magic words.

Didn't say it was magic, or that it would work, just a suggestion based on the limited information available.
On second thought it would work. She finds out whether he's interested or not. Later she can find out whether he's interested in her or what's between her legs.........

That's one of the reasons I'm wondering if asking a man out,without him showing interest first is a good idea.

That's the risk. Without an obvious spark it's pretty hard to make that determination at the start.

:eusa_eh:

Have you EVER been interested in "her" without being interested in "what's between her legs?"

If so, how does that work, exactly?:confused:

It's what's called a friend.........

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah.:cool:

:lol:

:eusa_eh: I've had lot's of female friends that I had no desire to have sex with, I still do. On the other hand I've had lots of female friends I wanted to have sex with, some I did, some I didn't.

Didn't say it was magic, or that it would work, just a suggestion based on the limited information available.
On second thought it would work. She finds out whether he's interested or not. Later she can find out whether he's interested in her or what's between her legs.........

That's one of the reasons I'm wondering if asking a man out,without him showing interest first is a good idea.

That's the risk. Without an obvious spark it's pretty hard to make that determination at the start.

How absurd: You don't need to be hit with a 2 X 4 to make a fuckin' "determination."

How absurd: You don't need to be hit with a 2 X 4 to make a fuckin' "determination."

:eusa_eh: I didn't say it was impossible just much harder. Try reading as opposed to interpreting.

:eusa_eh: I've had lot's of female friends that I had no desire to have sex with, I still do. On the other hand I've had lots of female friends I wanted to have sex with, some I did, some I didn't.

Right.

But you still know they are female: You still are conscious of their gender, or "what's between their legs."

There's a difference between being aware of their gender and what's between their legs, especially in context of the discussion i was having with the ladies.

:eusa_eh: I didn't say it was impossible just much harder. Try reading as opposed to interpreting.

I didn't say "impossible."

But "pretty hard to make a determination," is simply a ridiculous characterization. Sexually mature mammals, including humans, can easily sense if the opposite sex has any interest in them.

But "pretty hard to make a determination," is simply a ridiculous characterization. Sexually mature mammals, including humans, can easily sense if the opposite sex has any interest in them.

What I meant by "spark". As for humans the interplay is much more complex so it's anything but a ridiculous characterization.

What I meant by "spark". As for humans the interplay is much more complex so it's anything but a ridiculous characterization.

The "interplay is much more complex?"

How?

That would really work, Ringel? Where have you been all my life....I had no idea there were any magic words.

One of the reasons you are even intersted in him is because he has something between his legs. Ask him to go out with you.

Forum List

Back