🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saturday Night Seduction

Okay,so I was reading this article about women asking men out. Apparently some men don't like it, because they don't like women who seem "agressive" "masculine" or "desperate". They would rather the woman "flirt"...and "get the man to ask them out" using their feminine wiles.

So, now I'm confused...and want some men's opinion's on this. Anyone??

Should Women Ask Men Out on First Dates? | Evan Marc Katz Blog - Dating Coach

Okay then.. If you've given him, "the look" and he hasn't responded, he's either gutless or has something else going on.

Maybe he's in a Coma?:confused:

A friendship?

:lol:

Shadow, you are such a gurl.

I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous.

No male will be anything but flattered, at least, and thrilled at best.

Unless he flat out turns me down. Then he will be uncomfortable around me,he already seems kind of stand off(ish). But then..in a way you have a point. He already ignores me..so what's the diff. LOL.

I bet he doesn't say he's offended and it's obvious that you only want him for his body.

Okay,so I was reading this article about women asking men out. Apparently some men don't like it, because they don't like women who seem "agressive" "masculine" or "desperate". They would rather the woman "flirt"...and "get the man to ask them out" using their feminine wiles.

Okay then.. If you've given him, "the look" and he hasn't responded, he's either gutless or has something else going on.

So, in your opinion men respond better to flirting...rather than asking them out directly? I want your honest opinion here.

A friendship?

Unless he flat out turns me down. Then he will be uncomfortable around me,he already seems kind of stand off(ish). But then..in a way you have a point. He already ignores me..so what's the diff. LOL.

Read [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Men-Mars-Women-Venus-Understanding/dp/0060574216/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1280203971&sr=1-1"]Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: The Classic Guide to Understanding the Opposite Sex[/ame]

You are expecting him to act like a FEMALE.

We Martians generally don't respond to subtle (Female) Venesian signals. You must be OVERT.

okay,so i was reading this article about women asking men out. Apparently some men don't like it, because they don't like women who seem "agressive" "masculine" or "desperate". They would rather the woman "flirt"...and "get the man to ask them out" using their feminine wiles.

So, now i'm confused...and want some men's opinion's on this. Anyone??

should women ask men out on first dates? | evan marc katz blog - dating coach

okay then.. If you've given him, "the look" and he hasn't responded, he's either gutless or has something else going on.

so, in your opinion men respond better to flirting...rather than asking them out directly? I want your honest opinion here.

ask him out

Read [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Men-Mars-Women-Venus-Understanding/dp/0060574216/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1280203971&sr=1-1"]Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: The Classic Guide to Understanding the Opposite Sex[/ame]

We Martians generally don't respond to subtle (Female) Venesian signals. You must be OVERT.

That is NOT what the dating coach in the article I posted said. I personally think you martians are more complex then you let on. :eusa_shhh:

It would be a relief if we could be more direct Shadow...but I can't recall that ever working.

Well, another man I know also told me..."let the man come to you next time". But Dillo seems to think women who ask men out would be a refreshing change. So, I wanted to know which men prefer. This could come in handy in the future. ;)

How experienced is this young man? I mean, if he's truly the shy type he may be hoping you'll ask to get together for lunch or something informal, like GC said.

For example, if you are both students or co-workers, you might ask for his help or advice on something, maybe over a cup of coffee. Suggest trading phone numbers to discuss it over the phone.

But if he's got any mileage on him at all, he should know you're interested, and he might not like being asked out on a date date. He may still agree to it, to be nice, but...some guys don't like being pursued.

Last edited:

I bet he doesn't say he's offended and it's obvious that you only want him for his body.

Yeah...he probably wouldn't slap me for asking him "how he want's it" either. He may run like hell though...

That is NOT what the dating coach in the article I posted said. I personally think you martians are more complex then you let on. :eusa_shhh:

ok--buy a $500 hot dress to wear the next time you see him and maybe a couple a hundred bucks worth of shoes

exactly what do you have to lose ?

A friendship?

Mebbe that will not happen, if you both have enough social grace. But it could. Still Shadow.....being capable of making the first move includes being capable of handling rejection.

If it is any help, I have had a few friendships survive the revelation that one or the other of us wanted more and wasn't going to get it.

Maddy...I can think of two male friends in particular that stopped talking to me when it became apparent we both didn't want the same kind of relationship.

So, in your opinion men respond better to flirting...rather than asking them out directly? I want your honest opinion here.

You strike me as quite a Gal, the google eyes should work, if they don't.. it's like I said..

If you really want to lay the cards on the table, say something simple like, "Are you going to ask me out or.. What ?"

A friendship?

Mebbe that will not happen, if you both have enough social grace. But it could. Still Shadow.....being capable of making the first move includes being capable of handling rejection.

If it is any help, I have had a few friendships survive the revelation that one or the other of us wanted more and wasn't going to get it.

Maddy...I can think of two male friends in particular that stopped talking to me when it became apparent we both didn't want the same kind of relationship.

So would you just prefer to keep this fantasy going on in your head ? Might be safer :eusa_whistle:

Oh...erm...yeah.....we're all very sophisticated:rolleyes:

A friendship?

Ya, it happens. More often than not. One big way to try and avoid it is to emphasize that you value his company and that you will respect his boundaries if he says no to romance.

But Shadow, I can tell you as an older lady...it ain't the chances you take that you'll regret. It's the ones you don't. If pursuing this man isn't going to imperil your employment, etc., then I say give it a whirl.

A friendship?

What pussys.

:tongue:

So would you just prefer to keep this fantasy going on in your head ? Might be safer :eusa_whistle:

This just might be the case... it's not necessarily a bad thing though.

It would be a relief if we could be more direct Shadow...but I can't recall that ever working.

Well, another man I know also told me..."let the man come to you next time". But Dillo seems to think women who ask men out would be a refreshing change. So, I wanted to know which men prefer. This could come in handy in the future. ;)

How experienced is this young man? I mean, if he's truly the shy type he may be hoping you'll ask to get together for lunch or something informal, like GC said.

For example, if you are both students or co-workers, you might ask for his help or advice on something, maybe over a cup of coffee. Suggest trading phone numbers to discuss it over the phone.

But if he's got any mileage on him at all, he should know you're interested, and he might not like being asked out on a date date. He may still agree to it, to be nice, but...some guys don't like being pursued.

Well, I don't think he is shy...uncertain...maybe. I kind of agree with the idea that some men really don't like being pursued and put on the spot though. I wouldn't want him to feel like he is obligated either... especially if he really isn't interested.

Forum List

Back