🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saturday Night Seduction

Maddy...I can think of two male friends in particular that stopped talking to me when it became apparent we both didn't want the same kind of relationship.

So would you just prefer to keep this fantasy going on in your head ? Might be safer :eusa_whistle:

This just might be the case... it's not necessarily a bad thing though.

:eusa_hand:

Lumpy, she may want to have a relationship with someone other than herself.

Yes, some people are funny that way: I guess they've never seen Octopron Videos.

Well, another man I know also told me..."let the man come to you next time". But Dillo seems to think women who ask men out would be a refreshing change. So, I wanted to know which men prefer. This could come in handy in the future. ;)

How experienced is this young man? I mean, if he's truly the shy type he may be hoping you'll ask to get together for lunch or something informal, like GC said.

For example, if you are both students or co-workers, you might ask for his help or advice on something, maybe over a cup of coffee. Suggest trading phone numbers to discuss it over the phone.

But if he's got any mileage on him at all, he should know you're interested, and he might not like being asked out on a date date. He may still agree to it, to be nice, but...some guys don't like being pursued.

Well, I don't think he is shy...uncertain...maybe. I kind of agree with the idea that some men really don't like being pursued and put on the spot though. I wouldn't want him to feel like he is obligated either... especially if he really isn't interested.

run away----it's far too risky

Mebbe that will not happen, if you both have enough social grace. But it could. Still Shadow.....being capable of making the first move includes being capable of handling rejection.

If it is any help, I have had a few friendships survive the revelation that one or the other of us wanted more and wasn't going to get it.

Maddy...I can think of two male friends in particular that stopped talking to me when it became apparent we both didn't want the same kind of relationship.

So would you just prefer to keep this fantasy going on in your head ? Might be safer :eusa_whistle:

You are not a nice man. :lol:

ooooooo I get it-----some man on here is the lucky guy-----whoever it is--PLEEEASE ask Shadow for a date !!!! this is as strong as a hint as you're going to get.

Okay then.. If you've given him, "the look" and he hasn't responded, he's either gutless or has something else going on.

So, in your opinion men respond better to flirting...rather than asking them out directly? I want your honest opinion here.

You strike me as quite a Gal, the google eyes should work, if they don't.. it's like I said..

If you really want to lay the cards on the table, say something simple like, "Are you going to ask me out or.. What ?"

Well, Lumpy...I'm really not all that "girly"...The goo goo eyes could potentially go horribly wrong. Your second choice could be good though.

ooooooo I get it-----some man on here is the lucky guy-----whoever it is--PLEEEASE ask Shadow for a date !!!! this is as strong as a hint as you're going to get.

Ok, Shadow, I'll take one for the team.

I'll meet you for dinner.

What kind of toy do you want with your happy meal?

I'd guess this ain't a USMB poster, dilloduck. It ain't easy to develop a real crush merely by reading. It happens, but it ain't easy.

Now, add in some aqua velva........

Last edited:
Mebbe that will not happen, if you both have enough social grace. But it could. Still Shadow.....being capable of making the first move includes being capable of handling rejection.

If it is any help, I have had a few friendships survive the revelation that one or the other of us wanted more and wasn't going to get it.

What pussys.

:tongue:

I agree! Bastards!!! :evil:

I'd guess this ain't a USMB poster, dilloduck. It is ain't easy to develop a real crush merely by reading. It happens, but it ain't easy.

Now, add in some aqua velva........

wonka vision ?

I'm not sure what it was, but my dad wore some commonplace cologne back in the day. Every time since I have smelled on on some guy I get all drunky. The person who invents scratch and sniff internet posting will make a mint.

Yes, some people are funny that way: I guess they've never seen Octopron Videos.

ah... Well.. if someone can't perceive of what she has to offer, why bother, move along.. if that's what she's looking for..

Many women can live without male companionship of the wrong kind. Until the right one comes along... I would imagine psychologically their far better off.

ah... Well.. if someone can't perceive of what she has to offer, why bother, move along.. if that's what she's looking for..

Many women can live without male companionship of the wrong kind. Until the right one comes along... I would imagine psychologically their far better off.

Thanks Lumpy...this whole thing kind of went awry anyway. What I wanted to know was what men REALLY think about women who take the initiative and pursue them. I know what the risk is...rejection/regret.

I don't want to put this person on the spot if it is going to make him uncomfortable. Like I said,I was told by another man once,to "let the man come to you". LuckyDan also said some men don't like being asked out. This is why I am asking. I'm not going to go ask this person out on a whim and I'm not hinting around either.

Thanks Lumpy...this whole thing kind of went awry anyway. What I wanted to know was what men REALLY think about women who take the initiative and pursue them. I know what the risk is...rejection/regret.

I don't want to put this person on the spot if it is going to make him uncomfortable. Like I said,I was told by another man once,to "let the man come to you". LuckyDan also said some men don't like being asked out. This is why I am asking. I'm not going to go ask this person out on a whim and I'm not hinting around either.

All men aren't alike----what if the particular one you are intersted doesn't mind it at all ?

Forum List

Back