🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saturday Night Seduction

Wow, I missed something I just know it, but all I want to say is...

I am always up for chocolates.

I don't care about holding hands in the moonlight, I got my fill of that a long time ago and it's just not the same when you've got 4 kids and a granddaughter and you've been in love in a big way more than once. For a date, I want food and intense conversation and then home to my own bed, thanks. If it goes further than that, it's about things like daycamping and swimming holes.

Honestly though I'm just not interested so I find it hard to theorize about it. I can't even imagine anyone sparking my interest.

That's sort of weird. I guess it's a good thing. I guess I'm happy with where I'm at.

But I'm still into chocolate.

Well... tune in next Saturday Night.. who knows what will happen...

What's your favorite white, milk or dark chocolate. Also.. do you like cadbury

I am a milk chocolate fan, and yes I like cadbury.

I like ghiradelli (sp?) better. Do they even still make that? I remember seeing big bins of it in the grocery store at holidays. Big chunks of chocolate, different sizes and weights. Yum.

Wow, I missed something I just know it, but all I want to say is...

I am always up for chocolates.

I don't care about holding hands in the moonlight, I got my fill of that a long time ago and it's just not the same when you've got 4 kids and a granddaughter and you've been in love in a big way more than once. For a date, I want food and intense conversation and then home to my own bed, thanks. If it goes further than that, it's about things like daycamping and swimming holes.

Honestly though I'm just not interested so I find it hard to theorize about it. I can't even imagine anyone sparking my interest.

That's sort of weird. I guess it's a good thing. I guess I'm happy with where I'm at.

But I'm still into chocolate.

Well... tune in next Saturday Night.. who knows what will happen...

What's your favorite white, milk or dark chocolate. Also.. do you like cadbury

I am a milk chocolate fan, and yes I like cadbury.

I like ghiradelli (sp?) better. Do they even still make that? I remember seeing big bins of it in the grocery store at holidays. Big chunks of chocolate, different sizes and weights. Yum.

I have no idea... milk chocolate hay stacks.. oh Ya

Oh.. that we can do..:lol:

Overall...I don't think that went well...what do you think? :eusa_eh:;) :)

I haven't read it all... It's always best to let things settle in for a bit, emotions have eased.. then separate the useful from the bull droppings.

You are actually right Lumpy. There was a lot of good advice given,I think it helped to re read everything. It was just a lot to take in, as fast as it was being posted.

Last edited:
Overall...I don't think that went well...what do you think? :eusa_eh:;) :)

I haven't read it all... It's always best to let things settle in for a bit, emotions have eased.. then separate the useful from the bull droppings.

You are actually right Lumpy. There was a lot of good advice given,I think it helped to re read everything. It was just a lot to take in, as fast as it was being posted.

actually ...:lol:

See...this is why, A. I am single and B. I am growing old and gray before my time. You men are frustrating....sigh...;)

That would really work, Ringel? Where have you been all my life....I had no idea there were any magic words.

Didn't say it was magic, or that it would work, just a suggestion based on the limited information available.
On second thought it would work. She finds out whether he's interested or not. Later she can find out whether he's interested in her or what's between her legs.........

That's one of the reasons I'm wondering if asking a man out,without him showing interest first is a good idea.

Yes, it is a "good idea". Too many times, people are tentative. He could perhaps be interested and, at times, you may be busy and he may interpret that as you not being interested.

The worst things in life are the "what ifs"....

Didn't say it was magic, or that it would work, just a suggestion based on the limited information available.
On second thought it would work. She finds out whether he's interested or not. Later she can find out whether he's interested in her or what's between her legs.........

That's one of the reasons I'm wondering if asking a man out,without him showing interest first is a good idea.

Yes, it is a "good idea". Too many times, people are tentative. He could perhaps be interested and, at times, you may be busy and he may interpret that as you not being interested.

Men don't make stupid mistakes like that, do they?? :lol:

See...this is why, A. I am single and B. I am growing old and gray before my time. You men are frustrating....sigh...;)

Cheer up their Buttercup, I was only foolin...:eusa_angel:

Well, I'm out of town for the week.. see Ya

I can agree with this. Or someone could have an off day or two, and be seen as the same.

I kind of got a comment from a friend to "go for it,but expect a no...that way you wont be hurt and can move on". I'm kind of wondering if maybe he knows something I don't (he won't really elaborate on this situation with me). Or if he just meant to be careful....he kind of chooses his words carefully. At any rate I guess I will think on it for awhile. He did also say that men don't really like to be pursed,because many women tend to come with baggage that can scare them or make them leary.

I can agree with this. Or someone could have an off day or two, and be seen as the same.

I kind of got a comment from a friend to "go for it,but expect a no...that way you wont be hurt and can move on". I'm kind of wondering if maybe he knows something I don't (he won't really elaborate on this situation with me). Or if he just meant to be careful....he kind of chooses his words carefully. At any rate I guess I will think on it for awhile. He did also say that men don't really like to be pursed,because many women tend to come with baggage that can scare them or make them leary.

Well if it doesn't work out we can whisper sweet nothings in your in box, (no I don't mean yodeling in the canyon ya sick twisted bastards), and play virtual footsies all day long.
Ya know, your friend might secretly have a crush on you and is attempting to discourage you in your pursuit.
Just a thought.

Ya know, your friend might secretly have a crush on you and is attempting to discourage you in your pursuit.
Just a thought.

How in hell does that make ANY SENSE AT ALL?:razz:

Now tell me you've never known someone who had a secret crush on someone else.

If the friend has a "secret crush" on her, WHY THE HECK WOULD HE ATTEMPT TO DISCOURAGE THE FOCUS OF HIS ATTENTION?????

How in hell does that make ANY SENSE AT ALL?:razz:

If the friend has a "secret crush" on her, WHY THE HECK WOULD HE ATTEMPT TO DISCOURAGE THE FOCUS OF HIS ATTENTION?????

:eusa_eh: I obviously wasn't clear, or you have a comprehension issue. (Either one will work.... :tongue:). Not discourage his attention, discourage the attention of the one she is interested in.

:eusa_eh: I obviously wasn't clear, or you have a comprehension issue. (Either one will work.... :tongue:). Not discourage his attention, discourage the attention of the one she is interested in.

Oh, now it's all so much more clear....like knowing she is female, without knowing what's "between her legs.":doubt:

Forum List

Back