🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saturday Night Seduction

ooooooo I get it-----some man on here is the lucky guy-----whoever it is--PLEEEASE ask Shadow for a date !!!! this is as strong as a hint as you're going to get.

Ok, Shadow, I'll take one for the team.

I'll meet you for dinner.

What kind of toy do you want with your happy meal?

HEY, WTF????

Leave ME HANGIN'?

Ditto---don't ya hate it when you make a move and don't get a response at all ?

:eusa_hand:

Lumpy, she may want to have a relationship with someone other than herself.

Yes, some people are funny that way: I guess they've never seen Octopron Videos.

ah... Well.. if someone can't perceive of what she has to offer, why bother, move along.. if that's what she's looking for..

Many women can live without male companionship of the wrong kind. Until the right one comes along... I would imagine psychologically their far better off.

Thanks Lumpy...this whole thing kind of went awry anyway. What I wanted to know was what men REALLY think about women who take the initiative and pursue them. I know what the risk is...rejection/regret.

I don't want to put this person on the spot if it is going to make him uncomfortable. Like I said,I was told by another man once,to "let the man come to you". LuckyDan also said some men don't like being asked out. This is why I am asking. I'm not going to go ask this person out on a whim and I'm not hinting around either.

For a guy.. and of course from my past.. rejection is just part of the dating seen, it's one of the costs of the chase. You get used of it or you sit alone.
Honestly, if you like the guy, let him know somehow, if he doesn't respond for whatever reason.. move along.

Wow, I missed something I just know it, but all I want to say is...

I am always up for chocolates.

I don't care about holding hands in the moonlight, I got my fill of that a long time ago and it's just not the same when you've got 4 kids and a granddaughter and you've been in love in a big way more than once. For a date, I want food and intense conversation and then home to my own bed, thanks. If it goes further than that, it's about things like daycamping and swimming holes.

Honestly though I'm just not interested so I find it hard to theorize about it. I can't even imagine anyone sparking my interest.

That's sort of weird. I guess it's a good thing. I guess I'm happy with where I'm at.

But I'm still into chocolate.

So send me chocolate.

I'm in a motel room now..they have candy in the lobby...I think I'm making a trip. I'll get my own damn chocolate.

I think he was playing on the "can't we still be friends" thing. If not and I misunderstood...sorry Dillo, I was only teasing. :redface:

You guys actually made me laugh.

Oh.. that we can do..:lol:

Overall...I don't think that went well...what do you think? :eusa_eh:;) :)

I haven't read it all... It's always best to let things settle in for a bit, emotions have eased.. then separate the useful from the bull droppings.

Last edited:
Wow, I missed something I just know it, but all I want to say is...

I am always up for chocolates.

I don't care about holding hands in the moonlight, I got my fill of that a long time ago and it's just not the same when you've got 4 kids and a granddaughter and you've been in love in a big way more than once. For a date, I want food and intense conversation and then home to my own bed, thanks. If it goes further than that, it's about things like daycamping and swimming holes.

Honestly though I'm just not interested so I find it hard to theorize about it. I can't even imagine anyone sparking my interest.

That's sort of weird. I guess it's a good thing. I guess I'm happy with where I'm at.

But I'm still into chocolate.

Well... tune in next Saturday Night.. who knows what will happen...

What's your favorite white, milk or dark chocolate. Also.. do you like cadbury

Don't worry...I won't think less of you. :eusa_angel: LOL

:lol:.. Well.. you have perfected the rejection part.. sheez.. have a heart.. I know .. your kiddng...:eusa_angel:

I think he was playing on the "can't we still be friends" thing. If not and I misunderstood...sorry Dillo, I was only teasing. :redface:

You guys actually made me laugh.

Good cause they will all there when ya need em.

sexy_fat_guys-12629.jpg

I will too.
(When they let me out.)

insane-asylumd.jpe

Forum List

Back