Saturdays Royal Wedding.Anyone Really So Excited That They Can't Contain Themselves?

Route of the royal wedding procession

4BC3AC1500000578-5681877-This_graphic_shows_what_route_the_royal_carriage_procession_will-m-31_1525260546912.jpg

things soured pretty soon after Harry's birth, when Charles said away from the public's glare:"Oh, it's a boy and he's even got rusty hair"

this added to Diana's distress. she said: "something inside of me died." there was no doubt that Harry's birth was not going to make things better in terms of their marriage.

But Diana delighted in the way William reacted to Harry's arrival.

"William adores Harry, swamping him with an endless supply of hugs & kisses, hardly letting anyone near."

mostly, William was accepting of Harry, sharing his toys with him. Harry especially liked William's green and white 'kiss me' frog...

It is much less notable that Meghan is the "first mixed-race woman to marry into the royal family" (actually, that is unknown), than it is that she is the first AMERICAN to marry into England's royal family.
CORRECTION: Meghan is the second American marrying into the Britain royal family, The first was Wallis Simpson in 1937, who married Edward VIII, then the Duke of Windsor.

Simpson began an affair with Edward VIII, while she was still married to her second husband. When they decided to marry, the Church of England didn't approve, as they wouldn't accept divorcée marriages if the ex-spouse was still alive. Edward VIII, then king, was faced with a choice: the crown or love. He famously chose love, and abdicated the throne in December 1936. He was then made Duke of Windsor by his brother and successor, King George VI.

th

"Harry headed straight to his favorite action-packed superhero comics. when he got to the cash register with comics, a chocolate bar, and chewy sweets, Dianna told him he would have to put something back. Harry behaved so well, putting back the sweets, that Diana decided he deserves a cheeseburger, so she took him to McDonald's. for Diana and Harry, it was a special treat made all the more exhilarating by the fact that they were incognito"

"The Queen has announced new titles for the royal couple. Prince Harry will be Duke of Sussex, Earl of Dumbarton and Baron Kilkeel. Meghan Markle will become the Duchess of Sussex"

"The Queen has announced new titles for the royal couple. Prince Harry will be Duke of Sussex, Earl of Dumbarton and Baron Kilkeel. Meghan Markle will become the Duchess of Sussex"
A lifetime of happiness wished for both of them. May they prosper in health, and remain together for a long, long time like Philip and Elizabeth II.

The "British Royal Family" is not British and not royal. And yes that broad with the Dorothy Hamill haircut was taken out by Roger Steele type British "intelligence" most likely. Ain't gonna work in the good ole USA though is it Hamburger Hillary Mueller!

Only 600 to be in attendance for the wedding. Members of the British Royal Family, as well as friends of them, and Meghan Markle. A very British and royal event, special, just for the rarity of it. These only occur once every decade, or even less than that.

Fuck the inbred "British Royalty!" Please do your research on European "Royal" families. Truly disgusting. And again, no sane person celebrates the falsehood that some ugly douchebags are above them for no reason. Only brainwashed punks celebrate being lower class.

Fuck the inbred "British Royalty!" Please do your research on European "Royal" families. Truly disgusting. And again, no sane person celebrates the falsehood that some ugly douchebags are above them for no reason. Only brainwashed punks celebrate being lower class.
Who said anything about anybody being above anybody ? As for European Royal families >> IF YOU READ IT, Maybe THIS might make you feel more at ease :biggrin: >>

YOUR research >>>

Nothing New About a Foreigner Becoming British Royalty

:chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

as a kid, Harry had a soft little gray rabbit that he adored and took great care of, cleaning out its hutch with great concentration.

Charles built Harry and William a special play pit filled with brightly colored plastic balls where the boys would hide, shrieking with excitement as Charles dived in to find them, and, he built them a tree house where the brothers devised all sorts of games, making up complex military manuevers that kept them occupied for hours.

from an early age Harry was adventurous, throwing himself into horse racing. by the age of 4, Harry was doing so well that he entered into local riding competitions where he won his 1st rosette on his pony 'Smokey'. by five, he had guts to ride his father's horse, well-known for being frisky, though touchingly, his legs weren't long enough to reach the stirrups.

Last edited:

Harry's favorite was Winnie The Pooh, and he loved getting into pillow fight with William.

Harry had been interested in the military from a very young age. William had recruited him into playing his favorite game: snapping to attention and saluting Charles when he came into the room. this so tickled the prince that he usually barely managed to return their salute with a straight face, so he commissioned cut-down uniforms of the Parachute Regiment of which he was colonel in chief. William and Harry would dress in those uniforms and set up roadblocks, stopping staff and pointing toy guns at them and handed over the 20 pence tariff imposed by the make-believe soldiers.

Harry and William were invited to the army barracks, where they were allowed to climb in and out of tanks and pretend to shoot machine guns

Not even the Brits care. If it was an English couple it might be different.

I’m in England right now.

I cannot imagine what planet you receive your news from to believe what you posted.

In the 20 years of living in the US, I haven’t seen Americans care about anything as much as the English are caring about this.

I hope the Duchess doesn't turn out to be a liberal loon. She is an LA actress, and they do seem to often be that way (although there are more Hollywood conservative Trump supporters, than most people realize)

Harry struggled with his royal role, admitting: "There was a time I felt I wanted out"...and he wished he was never born a prince. "I spent years kicking my heels in, and I didn't want to grow up"
Lol, so Harry sounds like a Dimocrat, no wonder they love him.

Why are people in America, who don't care about this wedding posting about it on USMB at between 3 AM and 6 AM ? Maybe they're at work on a graveyard shift ?
Well, back to work you guys, or else back to bed.

I hope the Duchess doesn't turn out to be a liberal loon. She is an LA actress, and they do seem to often be that way (although there are more Hollywood conservative Trump supporters, than most people realize)

Are you serious?

Brit royalty is left of Marx.

Lol, so Harry sounds like a Dimocrat, no wonder they love him.
He was a soldier, and fought voluntarily against the Taliban in Afghanistan. I thought he was a conservative. Not many liberals volunteer to go into combat.

th
th

Last edited:

Forum List

Back