Saudi Arabia actually has the best human rights

justfor

Aug 15, 2017
Alex Stebb said Saudi Arabia has one of the BEST human rights in the world. Does he have a point (some good and valid ones actually) or is he just making fun of you? Stebb said they even got awarded. The things that come out of Stebb's mouth are incredible and everybody should see because what the hell? It's ridiculous.

I could see why from the perspective of a social conservative someone could say that Saudi Arabia has great human rights.

They do have some decent ideas. Think of how many lives have been saved by not allowing women to drive.

Alex Stebb said Saudi Arabia has one of the BEST human rights in the world. Does he have a point (some good and valid ones actually) or is he just making fun of you? Stebb said they even got awarded. The things that come out of Stebb's mouth are incredible and everybody should see because what the hell? It's ridiculous.

Who the fuck is "Alex Stebb"?

Link to something? Link to ---- anything?

:dunno:

A controversial person on radio and Facebook now. I don't think I can post links. You want it sent privately?

Well people are talking about it. Well at least in my state and the radio. I thought you must have read it. Do you want me to send privately?

Forum List

Back