Saudi Arabia holds a Royal Flush over America.

They could more than double the price of oil. Are we willing to pay 7 to 9 bucks a gallon at the pump just to make a stand that ultimately would me nothing to Saudi leaders?
They could double theirs... And then we would buy from others, the supply would tighten a bit, maybe $5 a gallon and the Saudi income drops to zero. I'll bet a dollar that they wouldn't double for long.

The sooner humanity understands the true power of the market the building and consolidating of wealth, the better.
I agree....the Saudis can influence the market, but the market will adjust

Saudi could quite easily drive our economy straight into the shitter with their control over oil.

How the hell do we avoid the inevitable disaster that may well result from any consequences we try to impose on them?
And why does every Americans financial well being have to be tied to a solitary individual who is not even an American citizen and did not die on American soil?

Are you all willing to goto war over a single individual?
❄️ SNOWFLAKE ALERT!!! ❄️

Are you all willing to go to war over a single individual?

How do you figure World War I started bud ? All it takes is a trigger. Archduke Franz Ferdinand ring a bell ?

This time the guy's name is Jamal Khashoggi. With his execution he lands in the middle of a moral principles vs CASH debate which will define the future of post-WWII democracies and whether America will still be viewed as a shining city upon a hill. Now wear your Trump glasses and ask yourself if you'll take the cash?

Britain, France, Ireland and Russia were part of an alliance called the Triple Entente, while Germany aligned itself with Austria-Hungary – known as the Central Powers. The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo on 28th June 1914, it triggered a chain of events that resulted in World War 1.
Ferdinand was a lot more important than this unknown

How do you figure World War I started bud ? All it takes is a trigger. Archduke Franz Ferdinand ring a bell ?

This time the guy's name is Jamal Khashoggi. With his execution he lands in the middle of a moral principles vs CASH debate which will define the future of post-WWII democracies and whether America will still be viewed as a shining city upon a hill. Now wear your Trump glasses and ask yourself if you'll take the cash?

Britain, France, Ireland and Russia were part of an alliance called the Triple Entente, while Germany aligned itself with Austria-Hungary – known as the Central Powers. The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo on 28th June 1914, it triggered a chain of events that resulted in World War 1.

Don't kid yourself about what wars can be initiated by.

It boggles my mind that we are willing to put our economy on the line for a single individual who isn't even a citizen.

don't tell me about wars
I've been reading/studying wars for over 35 years

"Saudi could easily drive our economy straight into the shitter". Is that why democrats are calling for sanctions (and military action?) before the evidence is in? Fess up lefties, the Country be damned, you secretly hope for an economic crisis.

"Saudi could easily drive our economy straight into the shitter". Is that why democrats are calling for sanctions (and military action?) before the evidence is in? Fess up lefties, the Country be damned, you secretly hope for an economic crisis.
They just need a reason to bitch about Trump. Tunnel vision of stupid proportions.

don't tell me about wars
I've been reading/studying wars for over 35 years

here: Gulf of Tonkin. haha
what about it?

Selling your soul.

Fuck off with this stupidity

Are you willing to pay more for your gas or see some Walmarts close? If not, get used to kissing evil nations' asses. Until Americans change their behavior, countries like Saudi Arabia will literally have them over a barrel. Thanks to good ole Globalists.
What is your fucking obsession with Walmart dude? See a damn doctor for your obsessive problems.

I don't give two shits about Walmart or non essential commodities.

I DO very much care about fuel expenses because it is such a large part of my budget. Add to that if fuel goes up so does everything else because that shit has to be transported to the market.

Your incessant fucking whining about the evil empires of the world does nothing to further this conversation or solve our problems so give it a rest.

Selling your soul.

Are you willing to pay more for your gas or see some Walmarts close? If not, get used to kissing evil nations' asses. Until Americans change their behavior, countries like Saudi Arabia will literally have them over a barrel. Thanks to good ole Globalists.
What is your fucking obsession with Walmart dude? See a damn doctor for your obsessive problems.

I DO very much care about fuel expenses because it is such a large part of my budget. Add to that if fuel goes up so does everything else because that shit has to be transported to the market.

Your incessant fucking whining about the evil empires of the world does nothing to further this conversation or solve our problems so give it a rest.

Without China, Walmart goes bye bye. And how do you think fat greedy Americans would feel about that? So in the end, you'll kiss evil nations' asses and like it. No Saudi Arabia, no China, greedy America folds. That's the wonderful world Globalists have created for us. Enjoy.

Selling your soul.

Without China, Walmart goes bye bye. And how do you think fat greedy Americans would feel about that? So in the end, you'll kiss evil nations' asses and like it. No Saudi Arabia, no China, greedy America folds. That's the wonderful world Globalists have created for us. Enjoy.
Wtf is your problem?

Fat Americans
Greedy Americans
Sell outs
Globalists
Etc...

Many Americans are just getting by and are at the mercy of decisions made by our Government.
Meanwhile you endlessly demean those Americans with your LIBERAL snob attitude.

Your bullshit is wearing thin

Forum List

Back