Saudi Arabia - Rape Victim Sentenced to 200 Lashes

lol

No, I am a human being who opposes human rights abuses carried out by Occupiers in Occupations.

Israel is not an occupied state any more.

It's a nation with a fully functioning government.

It's not going anywhere.

I did not say they were occupied, I said they were an Occupier.

Occupier's of what?

Basically I have a lot of problems with the way Israel behaves, but they aren't operating in a vacuum. The "occupation" is the result of a war started by Arab nations who completely refuse to accept Israel's right to exist.

Even recently, they've started hostilities. The Bush administration, in a stunning move, got Israel to give up the Gaza strip. What did the Palestinians do? They started lobbing rockets into Israel from Gaza.

That's a pretty fucking stupid thing to do.

Well no.

They run FOX news. Along with a bat crap crazy Aussie.

When the Sheiks say 'jump', Obama says 'how high?'

"Um Hussein...we don't like that Keystone pipeline thing. Can't have that money going to Canada."

"Of course, Emir, I'll take care of it personally."

The Saudis could care less about Keystone.

They are scared shitless of Keystone and fracing. Supply and demand baby. High prices have enabled massive replacements of traditional markets. There use to be a grand bargain where the Sauds kept the price low, and we protected them. It isn't working out anymore. Look forward to the Sauds courting the number 2 oil producer...Russia.

Last edited:
Israel is not an occupied state any more.

It's a nation with a fully functioning government.

It's not going anywhere.

Occupier's of what?

Basically I have a lot of problems with the way Israel behaves, but they aren't operating in a vacuum. The "occupation" is the result of a war started by Arab nations who completely refuse to accept Israel's right to exist.

Even recently, they've started hostilities. The Bush administration, in a stunning move, got Israel to give up the Gaza strip. What did the Palestinians do? They started lobbing rockets into Israel from Gaza.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the Sheiks say 'jump', Obama says 'how high?'

"Um Hussein...we don't like that Keystone pipeline thing. Can't have that money going to Canada."

"Of course, Emir, I'll take care of it personally."

The Saudis could care less about Keystone.

They are scared shitless of Keystone and fracing. Supply and demand baby. High prices have enabled massive replacements of traditional markets. There use to be a grand bargain where the Sauds kept the price low, and we protected them. It isn't working out anymore. Look forward to the Sauds courting the number 2 oil producer...Russia.

No they are not.

They are "scared" of Iran and Syria.

They used to be "scared" of Iraq.

Occupier's of what?

And?

What does that do to refute what I posted?

Occupier's of what?

And?

What does that do to refute what I posted?

Israel is an Occupier of East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza and it is all spelled out in countless UN Resolutions, two of which are identified in the video.

You incorrectly claimed they were not occupiers.

ISRAEL also occupies the Syrian Golan Heights and Lebanese Sheeba Farms. Also confirmed by UN Resolutions.

Kind of obvious for all to see Imperialism is a part of who Israel is.

And as for rockets, they have killed a few dozen, I think the number is under 36. AND the rockets are/were a response to Israels killing of over 8000 Palestinians since 9/30/2000 that includes over 1500 Palestinian children.

As their children are being massacred by their Occupier, what should the people of Palestine do?

And to tie this back to the OP, unfortunately what we see is the ME is filled with Nations who commit egregious human rights abuses.

Human rights abuses in Saudi Arabia are not just against women either,
Shiite minorities and migrant workers are discriminated against too.

I compare those 200 Saudi lashes, administered in 1 day, to at least 200 attacks by Israel on victims of Israels Occupation in Palestine, administered every single day.

Two of a kind, Saudi Arabia and Israel!

Both serial human rights abusers.

Wow. What's the matter with you ?????

I start a thread about a woman receiving punishment for being raped, and of course you somehow bring Israel into this. My goodness, why are you so hateful ?

QUOTE=Toro;7899890]It's the year 1434 in the Islamic calendar.

Saudi Arabia's society today is as socially advanced as Western society was in 1434 AD.

ARE these child killings any more civilized?

Remember These Children 2012 Memorial[/QUOTE]

You're unbelievable. You always criticize others for not commenting on the OP, and here you are changing the topic.

Are you capable of commenting on the OP ?

What do you think of these kind of punishments done by Islamic governments ?

This story from 2006 needs updating

In December 2007 the Saudi King Abdullah issued an official pardon for the two victims, citing his ultimate authority to revise "discretionary" punishments in accordance with the public good, although the pardon did not reflect any lack of confidence in the Saudi justice system or in the fairness of the verdicts.
Qatif rape case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hahaha of course a Muslim like you has no problem with these kind of punishments.

Kind of like you saw nothing wrong with child marriages in Yemen.
Please link to any post where I condoned child marriage in Yemen?

Or just publicly admit you are lying again as usual. .. :cool:

How about you send me the link where I said you condoned child marriage ??

Hahaha of course a Muslim like you has no problem with these kind of punishments.

Kind of like you saw nothing wrong with child marriages in Yemen.
Please link to any post where I condoned child marriage in Yemen?

Or just publicly admit you are lying again as usual. .. :cool:

How about you send me the link where I said you condoned child marriage ??
That's easy......... post #31 on this thread. .. :cool:

Those are our US allies!

Your point? it is shariah law. Remember 1971? I do----I was young then---
very young but in contact with LOTS OF MUSLIMS ------young medical school graduates---
from India, Pakistan---one even from Afghanistan ----Iran etc etc In 1971 ----
the MOSSAD told the muslims of West Pakistan to rape and kill in East Pakistan ------so
they did. The problem was not that they raped hindu girls-----the hindus simply
got up and RAN to India (lots of children dying in their tracks on the way)---but the
MUSLIM girls who were raped had no recourse--------to the muslimah pregnant rape
victims were comitting suicide EN MASSE. I will never forget the reaction to the
news from the muslim boys of southeast Asia ------a shrug and a giggle. Of course at that
time -----the SHIITE IRANIANS were still snorting with contempt when PAKISTAN was
mentioned. You may know-----do Iranians still snort with contempt at the mention of
Pakistan?

It is widely believed throughout the Middle East that the Saudi royal family has a jewish blood line and heritage.

And there is much evidence to support their close family ties to Israel. .. :cool:

right---in fact there is evidence to support Muhummad's close family ties
to Israel, too------He was so informed by the angel Gabriel who also dictated
the perverse law of shariah to the Jew-wannabee -----muhummad. Did I
ever tell you about the schizophrenic I saw----in the ward for the criminally
insane who called himself KING PEPPER ---and claimed to be married to
QUEEN SALT?

Forum List

Back