Saudi Arabia - Rape Victim Sentenced to 200 Lashes

Anything to say about the thread.

Anything you can do but launch personal attacks?

Stop trolling.

I have something to say about the thread----what happened to the boys
who did the beating and the raping? anything? I wonder why sherri
refers to shariah law as a 'HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE' ????? gee----now that I
think about it-----who would be the four credible witnesses to the rape? ----and
there is a shariah defense to the beating of the boy who had the girl in his car---
he was in violation of holy shariah law. Sound all very familiar to me-----beating
a person to death can be easily defended under shariah law------just say "he spit on
a copy of the koran" It's a lawyer's paradise

"The male rape victim was also sentenced to 90 lashes. The rapists received varying sentences, the harshest being five years in prison and 1,000 lashes.

Whipping is a common sentence in Saudi Arabia for crimes ranging from consuming alcohol to homosexuality."

Saudi Court Ups Gang-Rape Victim Sentence To 200 Lashes After Her Lawyer Protests Original 90-Lash Penalty

sherri what makes you think that you have something to tell me about
the filth of shariah? I do have a grasp on the system---and, for that matter,
on life in Saudi arabia. Debauchery, sexual perversion and alcohol consumption
are allowed only to the royal family----and the very wealthy------and restricted to
the palaces where there are an abundence of little girls and boys----fully paid for
and shipped over from Pakistan, India and Indonesia

Shariah had a strong influence on the culture of the MAFIA---which came into
being as the "BLACK HAND" in Sicily during the time that the area was invaded
by Moors. Crime is always STRICTLY CONTROLLED in any mafia run town and
penalties are very harsh --------in fact RELIGION RULES THE COMMON MAN whilst
the bosses play. I grew up NEAR a mafia enclave----which was credited while it
was still there in keeping the area free of crime-------the weighted bodies in the local
river that eventually fragmented and floated to the surface-----nothwithstanding.
Shariah is not restricted to SAUDI ARABIA ----it is the hope and dream of all
pious meccaists-------even the victims thereof who gladly attend beheadings and
whippings and stonings and mutilations. A saudi once described the one beheading
he witnessed as a 14 year old-------it was his first and last----he was one of quite
a large crowd-----they take place on fridays in celebration of the "holy" day and the
glory of shariah

On December 17, 2007, Saudi newspapers reported that King Abdullah had issued a pardon for the girl, citing his ultimate authority as monarch to overrule "discretionary" punishments (punishments not expressly prescribed by Islamic legal canon) in accordance with the public good
Qatif rape case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, is the story in the OP Propaganda?

Without revealing the out come of the case, yes its Propaganda

I compare those 200 Saudi lashes, administered in 1 day, to at least 200 attacks by Israel on victims of Israels Occupation in Palestine, administered every single day.

Then you're a fucking idiot.

lol

No, I am a human being who opposes human rights abuses carried out by Occupiers in Occupations.

She is a " human being" who admits that in order for Israel to make " peace" with it's neighbors the Jewish State would eventually disappear

She is a " human being" who concedes that if the Arabs had won the 67 War and Israel were wiped off the Map it would be O.K. with her.

She is a " christian" who does not condemn the Muslim World for abusing, enslaving, and killing Christians :eusa_angel:

I compare those 200 Saudi lashes, administered in 1 day, to at least 200 attacks by Israel on victims of Israels Occupation in Palestine, administered every single day.

Two of a kind, Saudi Arabia and Israel!

Both serial human rights abusers.
Let us consider what happens to women protestors in Iran's prisons. They are raped the night before they are to be killed because Mohammed said never to kill a virgin. Frau Sherri likes that aspect of the religion. By the way, one of the guards in the Evian prison sent me a message to say to you "Delam barat kheyli tang shodeh."

Israel and Saudi Arabia are allies now, I proved that.

And they share in their long traditions of human rights abuses.

This thread is about Saudi Arabia, not Israel.

Stop trolling

Anything to say about the thread?

Anything you can do but launch personal attacks?

Stop trolling.

Yeah, you're the one to talk about personal attacks, alright.

Regarding the thread, yeah. It's about time their dictatoric leadership starts respecting women, that's what I have to say.!

And they should also let them drive, while they're at it:doubt:

then you're a fucking idiot.

lol

no, i am a human being who opposes human rights abuses carried out by occupiers in occupations.

she is a " human being" who admits that in order for israel to make " peace" with it's neighbors the jewish state would eventually disappear

she is a " human being" who concedes that if the arabs had won the 67 war and israel were wiped off the map it would be o.k. With her.

She is a " christian" who does not condemn the muslim world for abusing, enslaving, and killing christians :eusa_angel:

bravo

Without revealing the out come of the case, yes its Propaganda

You do realize the story is being disseminated today, September 28, 2013, as if it is ongoing now.

Now, this is an illustration of how one has to be very careful when one reads news reports from certain places in the world. Here, an incident that happened in 2007 is being resurrected as if it happened in 2013.

Of course, I am not going to be writing emails to anyone about this woman's plight when she was pardoned 6 years ago.

The person who started this thread should apologize for spreading this propaganda lying filth.

Israel is an Occupier of East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza and it is all spelled out in countless UN Resolutions, two of which are identified in the video.

You incorrectly claimed they were not occupiers.

ISRAEL also occupies the Syrian Golan Heights and Lebanese Sheeba Farms. Also confirmed by UN Resolutions.

Kind of obvious for all to see Imperialism is a part of who Israel is.

And as for rockets, they have killed a few dozen, I think the number is under 36. AND the rockets are/were a response to Israels killing of over 8000 Palestinians since 9/30/2000 that includes over 1500 Palestinian children.

As their children are being massacred by their Occupier, what should the people of Palestine do?

And to tie this back to the OP, unfortunately what we see is the ME is filled with Nations who commit egregious human rights abuses.

Human rights abuses in Saudi Arabia are not just against women either,
Shiite minorities and migrant workers are discriminated against too.

Once again..go back up a couple of posts.

Israel didn't capriciously "occupy" anything in a quest to enlarge itself.

It did so for self defense.

When it gave up a huge chunk of land to comply with the wishes of it's patron nation, it was immediately attacked.

Get a clue sometime.

"Then Sen. Barack Obama - "That the victim was sentenced at all is unjust, but that the court doubled the sentence because of efforts to call attention to the ruling is beyond unjust, I strongly urge the Department of State to condemn this ruling." Obama wrote in a letter to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice."

This incident in the OP occurred in 2006, when Barak Obama was a a Senator. Above are his words about the incident.

Qatif rape case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are raped the night before they are to be killed because Mohammed said never to kill a virgin. Frau Sherri likes that aspect of the religion.
Interesting........

Would you be so kind as to point out chapter and verse where Muhammad said that?

I have looked and can't seem to find it.

And I know that you would never lie and make something like that up. .. :cool:

For those who do not know----the "SAUDI ARABIA IS AN ALLY OF ISRAEL" claim
is being promulgated in the KHUTBAH JUMAAT feces flings in order to prepare
the unwashed and illiterate masses for a combined Al queida/Hezbollah assault
on the land of the two mosques. THEY who control the black rock control the
UMMAH. For those wondering how the shiite hezbollah terrorists can get
along with the sunni al quaeda terrorists-------be not amazed. For a time even the
Italians managed to try to get along with the Nazis. Of course any discord between
the two groups------which have been engaged in deadly feud since before the carcass of
the rapist of mecca cooled-------can be BLAMED ON MOSSAD

I wonder if obama care covers old birds with verbal diarrhoea?

Jossy, you'd have to live in the US or be a citizen to be covered. It'd be a really long commute for you.

Would you be so kind as to point out chapter and verse where Muhammad said that?

You see this is why hadiths are harming Islam . Everyone fabricate a hadith under the name of the prophet . I'm sure Muhammad (sav) even dont know many of the hadiths : )

It does appear the Zionist poster who started this thread has run away.

Obviously, he does not want to explain why he is passing off a story that happened in 2006 as happening today.

Obviously, he does not want to have to explain why he did not tell all of us the woman discussed in the article in the OP was given a pardon by her government and was not subjected to 200 lashes, and this happened in 2007.

It does appear the Zionist poster who started this thread has run away.

Obviously, he does not want to explain why he is passing off a story that happened in 2006 as happening today.

Obviously, he does not want to have to explain why he did not tell all of us the woman discussed in the article in the OP was given a pardon by her government and was not subjected to 200 lashes, and this happened in 2007.

Nope, still here. I posted this thread because I came across the article while searching for something completely unrelated, and since this is the ME forum, I posted it here.

You see this is why hadiths are harming Islam . Everyone fabricate a hadith under the name of the prophet . I'm sure Muhammad (sav) even dont know many of the hadiths : )

I am not Muslim. I cannot address Hadiths. But I can explain where the story came from, I think. After the Iranian Revolution, the new government was subjected to suicide bombings and terrorist attacks from the MEK. They jailed their members, even young girls. What was reported is that they ordered them to be executed, but they required they participate in a temporary marriage with their jailers and they were raped before their executions. It was said this was done because Islam did not allow for the execution of a virgin.

Trying to research this more, I am reading the ruling may be in Fatwas in a book written by Khoemenei, Fatwa # 2631 and #2632, Resaleh Towzih al-Masael. by Ayatolah Khomenei. But when I read more, it appears those Fatwas have to do with Bestiality and nothing to do with this topic. So, it is possible the whole story here is propaganda of the MEK.

Last edited:
Why is it then whenever something nasty is committed by Muslims or Muslim governments, you are so quick to make it seem like the event either did not happen or is not as bad as the article reads?

Why do you support evil ?

They are raped the night before they are to be killed because Mohammed said never to kill a virgin. Frau Sherri likes that aspect of the religion.
Interesting........

I have looked and can't seem to find it.

And I know that you would never lie and make something like that up. .. :cool:
It's a shame Sunni Man that you didn't live in Mohammed's time because a good convert like you could have volunteered to check the pubes of the young women captives to decide who was going to be killed. This was brought up on a Pakistan forum by someone who knew all about Islam. I am sure if Sunni Man digs hard enough he will find it. However, never fear, you probably can apply for a job in an Iranian prison to point to the guards which girls are to be raped.

Female Prisoners Raped Before Execution ?Lest They Go To Paradise? | Iran Briefing ? Human Rights Violation by IRGC ? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ????????

Forum List

Back