🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saudi woman gets 150 lashes for driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Sally, it as if there are blinders on. I feel very badly for these Muslim women. This is no way for them to be treated. They have no rights! Where the heck is NOW when you need them? Womens lib? The silence is deafening!!

Jeremiah, you should financially sponsor a group of NOW lesbians and radical feminists to go to Saudi Arabia and straighten that place out. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I think we should have taken in jets when we had our military there and offered free flights and sanctuary in the USA to every woman there. The Muslims would sure change fast when there wasn't enough women to go around.

Oh I like the way you think! You've got my vote!

LOL.......most of the people here all worked up about this issue don't even know any Saudi women or talked to them about it.

The Saudi women I know are very offended that "busy body know it all" American women are all up in their business.

Truth is......most Saudi women have a personal chauffeur...... and don't want to drive car. .. :cool:

LOL.......most of the people here all worked up about this issue don't even know any Saudi women or talked to them about it.

The Saudi women I know are very offended that "busy body know it all" American women are all up in their business.

Truth is......most Saudi women have a personal chauffeur...... and don't want to drive car. .. :cool:

Not what I read when the Saudi women were protesting not being able to drive and pointed out that even before cars women were allowed to ride and herd camels.

Yes, Sally, it as if there are blinders on. I feel very badly for these Muslim women. This is no way for them to be treated. They have no rights! Where the heck is NOW when you need them? Womens lib? The silence is deafening!!

Jeremiah, you should financially sponsor a group of NOW lesbians and radical feminists to go to Saudi Arabia and straighten that place out. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I think we should have taken in jets when we had our military there and offered free flights and sanctuary in the USA to every woman there. The Muslims would sure change fast when there wasn't enough women to go around.

Like we can afford to fight another World War after Dumbya and Israel bankrupted the U.S.

image690803x.jpg

Like we can afford to fight another World War after Dumbya and Israel bankrupted the U.S.

image690803x.jpg

Yeah, but at least this would be something worth fighting about, instead of oil.

Not what I read when the Saudi women were protesting not being able to drive and pointed out that even before cars women were allowed to ride and herd camels.
The number of Saudi women making a fuss about driving is less than 4 or 5

But the western press makes a big deal about it and gullible Americans eat it up. .. :lol: :lol:

What is heartwarming about the OP is that although this Saudi woman has no one amongst her willing to speak up for her? Thousands of miles away - on another continent - a Jewish woman writes on her behalf and asks for justice on a message board called USMB. A few concerned Americans join her and the rest? The rest should join in the effort.

I hope this story goes out far and wide. For her sake.

Last edited:

But the western press makes a big deal about it and gullible Americans eat it up. .. :lol: :lol:

It was 60, and considering the punishment, are you surprised it's so few?

Dozens of Saudi Arabian women drive cars on day of protest against ban | World news | theguardian.com

What is heartwarming about this story is that although this Saudi woman has no one amongst her willing to speak up for her? Thousands of miles away - on another continent - a Jewish woman writes on her behalf and asks for justice on a message board called USMB.
LOL.......a juden is all up in arms because a woman in a country she has never visited isn't allow to drive a car.

That's classic........ :lol: :lol:

Their country......their laws......their culture.

Why should it concern you?? ... :cool:

Can anyone imagine a woman being lashed in the civilized world like this? What is the big deal about women driving? They drive all around the world, and the authorities don't stop them unless they have committed a traffic infraction.,.

April 26, 2014, 9:08 am

EPAA Saudi woman has reportedly been sentenced to 150 lashes and eight months in jail for driving.

A woman in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced this week to 150 lashes and eight months in jail for driving and striking police officers who arrested her, news websites in the kingdom have reported.

Continue reading at:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/world/a/22975467/saudi-woman-gets-150-lashes-for-driving/

These are just extremist radical Muslims in an extremist radical country.

This has no bearing on Islam in any way.

Next.
Saudi Arabia is the Cradle of Islam. They host Islam's two holiest sites, Mecca and Medina, which millions of Muslims flock to every year. What they say and do has a direct effect in Islam and Muslim thinking around the world. Will what the Vatican say and do have an affect on Christianity? DUFUS.

Last edited:

Because I'm a Christian and I am my brother's keeper. Or in this case, my sister's keeper. The fact that you are a Muslim and it doesn't concern you is very telling.

This barbarism should concern every human being. The worlds greatest atrocities and genocides have occurred because people weren't willing to raise their voice. It was happening somewhere else, to other people they didn't know much about.

Sunni of course is an advocate for this barbarism, he wants to see it happening here in America as well.

Last edited:

And Republicans and Right-Wingers continue to support the flow of enormous wealth from the United States to these Middle East regimes by not getting behind alternative energy.

Pathetic.

Because I'm a Christian and I am my brother's keeper. Or in this case, my sister's keeper. The fact that you are a Muslim and it doesn't concern you is very telling.
What's with the American mindset that thinks it's our duty to tell everyone else what to do, and how to do it?

Yet if people from another country did the same thing to us.

American's would go ballistic and want to fight. .. :cool:

What's with the American mindset that thinks it's our duty to tell everyone else what to do, and how to do it?

Yet if people from another country did the same thing to us.

American's would go ballistic and want to fight. .. :cool:

Do you really believe this woman deserves 150 lashes? Do you think the world wouldn't be up in arms if we did the same thing?

Dozens of Saudi Arabian women drive cars on day of protest against ban | World news | theguardian.com[/QUOTE]

This is so cute. This is a small clip from a comment one woman driver made........

I just took a small loop. I didn't drive for a long way, but it was fine. I went to the grocery store," she said.

Her husband and family waited at home and called her when she arrived at the shop to check on her, she said. She drove with a local female television reporter in the car. They were both without male relatives in the vehicle.

"I know of several women who drove earlier today. We will post videos later," one of the campaign organisers told Reuters.

The Associated Press reported that a security official said authorities did not arrest or fine any female drivers on Saturday.

Her first trip to the grocery store without a male companion. This is a big day for this woman. I would love to take one of these women on a back country road and teach them to drive fast! Do some fish tails and doughnuts on a dirt road and just cut loose! I think they'd have the time of their life! :eusa_angel:

Bullshit. Maybe 1% of the population is doing well enough to afford a chauffeur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back