🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saudi woman gets 150 lashes for driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you equate weed be gone and Sam Colt with violence but not the word "culling", Sunni? One was referencing a law while the culling word was used in association with homosexuals. Where was the democracy & electoral process in your culling of homosexuals from human race statement? You didn't mention it. Your response?
Sam Colt made a pistol that he is famous for......and thus implies violence.

Culling is a word that refers to separation for the good of the group.

I am not advocating violence to sodomites.

I am hoping that in the future a homo mental health law will be voted in or passed. And homos will be culled from society and locked up in psychiatric hospitals so that they can receive treatment for their illness.

It's really is the most humane thing to do for them. .. :cool:
Yep, Sam Colt was famous for his baby all right, The Peacemaker.

Why do you equate weed be gone and Sam Colt with violence but not the word "culling", Sunni? One was referencing a law while the culling word was used in association with homosexuals. Where was the democracy & electoral process in your culling of homosexuals from human race statement? You didn't mention it. Your response?

I am hoping that in the future a homo mental health law will be voted in or passed. And homos will be culled from society and locked up in psychiatric hospitals so that they can receive treatment for their illness.

More of that Muslim medieval mentality.

WWMD. What Would Mohammad Do? Do and say exactly what savages like Sunni and his brethren are doing. Keep it up.

First Sam Colt is a pistol that he is famous for and it only implies violence against Sharia Law as Hossfly made clear "Sharia Law" - he never once mentioned people only in your head which I am trying to get straighted out here, Sunni.

You and I do not agree on the subject of homosexuals, Sunni, because I don't believe homosexuals are any more prone to mental illness than you or I.

We will agree to disagree but I still find the word culling offensive. Homosexuals are not cattle. They are people.

The nazis were known for using cattle cars to transfer Jews to death camps. They used mental health laws to lock people up and sterilize them so they could not have children, they did experiments on them, horrific things happened.

Do you really want to see a legal system that executes homosexuals or locks them in mental health wards prevail?

What kind of freedom is that? That is not American style freedom. We won't allow it.

You and I do not agree on the subject of homosexuals, Sunni, because I don't believe homosexuals are any more prone to mental illness than you or I.
I though you were a Bible believing Christian?

Both the OT and the NT expressly are opposed to sodomites and sodomy. .. :cool:

Personally I think Islamists like Sunni should be locked up for mental illness. Or perhaps deported. :clap2:

Was she on her cell phone?

Lol !

Apparently the Muslim " forgot" this is the ME Board yet we are supposed to post about what happens in the U.S when people are stopped? Does the Muslim or anyone else know why she was stopped ? A better question; Why was she resisting arrest? He is comparing this to a woman being lashed in the Arab World because its against the law ? They also have to sit in the back seat . Just a few more examples of a " modern" uncivilized Country. :D

Personally I think Islamists like Sunni should be locked up for mental illness. Or perhaps deported. :clap2:

Consider the source . He was born into a Uncivilized Savage Religion and will die that way, :lol:

Consider the source . He was born into a Uncivilized Savage Religion and will die that way,
Incorrect Poindexter.

I am an American who converted to Islam.

And yes, I will die as a muslim. .. :cool:

Consider the source . He was born into a Uncivilized Savage Religion and will die that way,
Incorrect Poindexter.

You know, somehow, that makes it worse. You chose to be this. You chose not to care about women. You CHOSE to believe that women are somehow less then men?!? Yeah, that makes it much worse.

Incorrect Poindexter.

You know, somehow, that makes it worse. You chose to be this. You chose not to care about women. You CHOSE to believe that women are somehow less then men?!? Yeah, that makes it much worse.
I care very much about women......I have a wife, daughters, a sister, and many female relatives.

But men and women have different roles in life.....and both need to know their place.....it's the natural order of the world.

I see fail to see anything wrong with that. .. :cool:

Perhaps there are Muslims who have facilities for those who have mental illnesses. Saudi Arabia has rehab for terrorists so maybe moderate Muslim groups here in the U.S. have something like that for those who are Islamists. It could be that they give them computers to while away their time; and perhaps they think these patients being exposed to many different things on the Internet showing people happy getting along with those of different religions, the mentally ill patients will give up their strict Islamist thinking like hoping for the U.S. to be under Sharia Law. If the patients get far enough along, they probably get a pass to visit the outside world instead of being locked up seven days a week.

'Ex-terrorists' in Saudi Arabia find peace through rehab | Public Radio International

Incorrect Poindexter.

I care very much about women......I have a wife, daughters, a sister, and many female relatives.

But men and women have different roles in life.....and both need to know their place.....it's the natural order of the world.

I see fail to see anything wrong with that. .. :cool:

You've already made yourself clear in your lack of compassion for this woman who's going to be whipped to death. Apparently, you'd be okay with it also if it's your wife or daughter. I would hate to be related to you.

Incorrect Poindexter.

We know you will die as believing in a " religion" :lol: that promotes terrorism, killing, treating women as second class citizens, persecution of Christians and Hindus and slavery just to name a few. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back