🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saudi woman gets 150 lashes for driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roudy symbolizes typical Zionist mindset and the problem with Israel in the world today. .. :cool:
Of course you as an Islamist Neanderthal would find that Israelis and people like me who are for women's rights a "problem". That's like telling slave owners that you are against slavery. You guys are basically against everything modern civilization, democracy, and freedom stand for.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

I would say anyone who is intolerant of a society because of its freedom to choose its own belief system, moral decisions, marital status, clothing preferences, swimming preferences, sexual preferences, etc is not fit for society. Especially if the plan is to remove certain people or act as a judge, a law over the lives of others. That should never be permitted to happen in a society. Ever!

I am a christian but I have absolutely no problem with my neighbor being gay and if they'd like some vegetables from the garden - they are most welcome. I wouldn't treat them any differently than I would anyone else. My neighbor does not have to become a believer in order for me to accept them, love them, or be kind to them. It costs me nothing to be kind to people. G-d is a lover. Not a hater.
Hating is not of G-d. Control is not of G-d. Paying people to convert is not of G-d.

If love could be bought it would be utterly despised. Solomon said so.

You cannot make a silk purse out of a sows ear. - J.

Let me make clear to you, Roudy, I am not speaking of intolerant by way of freedom of speech but by way of violence, force, intimidation, lawsuits, death threats, that sort of thing. That can never be accepted as a normal way of communication. We don't do it that way in America and we are never going to do it that way in America.

The tide has turned on CAIR, MB & their ilk and the reason is simple. The truth is out there now...

Creeping sharia.........is still creeping up on you. .. :eusa_angel:

In America?? Lol not even close.
Muslims make up 0.8% of the population. Good luck with that Sunni Troll.

Heck, even if they made up 20% or 40% of the population, it will never happen.

But hey, we're all allowed to dream :lol:

The muslin birth rate and legal immigration is expected to boost the muslim population to 50 million by the end of this century.

Muslims will be a substantial demographic voting block........and Sharia Law will be a part of the American legal system. .. :cool:

Creeping sharia.........is still creeping up on you. .. :eusa_angel:

In America?? Lol not even close.
Muslims make up 0.8% of the population. Good luck with that Sunni Troll.

Heck, even if they made up 20% or 40% of the population, it will never happen.

But hey, we're all allowed to dream :lol:

Actually the Islamist cells inside USA awaiting order to strike us won't happen until Russians invade. The Russians are leading the invasion on USA just as they will be leading the much promised invasion of Israel with Iranians and others following. ( Ezekiel 37 & 38)

But you are right, Toastman! It will never happen! Once the Chinese come in they will kill Muslims first as they and Russia have no intention of sharing land or people. It isn't happening. Who will know who killed who if we have a nuclear attack there would be no satellites or electric. It is the Russians / Chinese word against who? After that it is onto Europe! Just like chess! Kasparov must have given him these plays as Putin's IQ doesn't have room for such stategies.

Truth is Russia will most likely wipe out the Muslims once she takes Europe - which is not far off as she already has the monopoly on the natural gas. That will make Putin the darling of Europe. We already know about his ego! How better to satisfy it? In his own speeches he has made clear his intentions. Like Obama he hides in plain sight.

Stalin did say the Jews would have made a better ally! Who does Putin want to be like? Stalin. Stay tuned for the turn in this road! It's going to be a sharp one! Islamists will be the fall guy this go round. ( some Cubans, Nicaraguans, Mexicans joining in don't like Islam at all - Russia knows it - should be a bloodbath.. oy vey.)

Last edited:
The muslin birth rate and legal immigration is expected to boost the muslim population to 50 million by the end of this century.

Muslims will be a substantial demographic voting block........and Sharia Law will be a part of the American legal system. .. :cool:
Not while me and Sam Colt are pardners, Pardner.

I thought you believed in Democracy and the electorial process?

Isn't it up to the voters to decide if they want Sharia Law?

So why are you talking about violence? .. :cool:

Why do you equate weed be gone and Sam Colt with violence but not the word "culling", Sunni? One was referencing a law while the culling word was used in association with homosexuals. Where was the democracy & electoral process in your culling of homosexuals from human race statement? You didn't mention it. Your response?

Last edited:
Why do you equate weed be gone and Sam Colt with violence but not the word "culling", Sunni? One was referencing a law while the culling word was used in association with homosexuals. Where was the democracy & electoral process in your culling of homosexuals from human race statement? You didn't mention it. Your response?

Revised.

You must not be getting the point here. Let me try again.

Hossfly said he would defend America and his Sam Colt from Sharia Law - not people - a LAW.

This is not a statement of violence at all.

Whereas I question your comment about homosexuals being culled from human race. It does sound violent to me. That is my opinion. I am entitled to it. Just as you are entitled to believe that Hossfly fighting Sharia Law is an act of violence.

Keeping it real. - Jeri

Sam Colt made a pistol that he is famous for......and thus implies violence.

Culling is a word that refers to separation for the good of the group.

I am not advocating violence to sodomites.

I am hoping that in the future a homo mental health law will be voted in or passed. And homos will be culled from society and locked up in psychiatric hospitals so that they can receive treatment for their illness.

It's really is the most humane thing to do for them. .. :cool:

I thought you believed in Democracy and the electorial process?

Isn't it up to the voters to decide if they want Sharia Law?

So why are you talking about violence? .. :cool:
If it ever gets to the point that the voters can opt for Sharia law then I would opt for the Samson Option. But it will never happen as the world knows evil and will finally stamp it out. That's not violence, but simple preventive maintenance. You Muslims have violence in your blood, Ishmael..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back