🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saudi woman gets 150 lashes for driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered who it was that approved of ANY punishment by lashing! Are you big on stonings, too?
Stoning is just another method of execution.

Here in the U.S. we currently use lethal injection....... but until recently we used hanging, gas, electric chair, and firing squad, to execute convicted criminals. . :cool:

Deflecting won't help.

Since we've established you like lashings (for others, of course) are you also a supporter of execution by stoning? Of course why be a barbarian if you can't be a total barbarian so we might guess....but it would be nice were you to be clear about it.

I wondered who it was that approved of ANY punishment by lashing! Are you big on stonings, too?

Here in the U.S. we currently use lethal injection....... but until recently we used hanging, gas, electric chair, and firing squad, to execute convicted criminals. . :cool:

Deflecting won't help.

Since we've established you like lashings (for others, of course) are you also a supporter of execution by stoning? Of course why be a barbarian if you can't be a total barbarian so we might guess....but it would be nice were you to be clear about it.
I remember a few years back when an American teenager vandalized some cars in Singapore.

He was sentenced to be caned and received several lashes.

I remember many Americans saying they wished we had caning here in the U.S.

Many countries have various methods of punishment for convicted criminals that we don't employ in America.

It doesn't make them bad or wrong......just different. .. :cool:

Another lie . In the US we use Capital Punishment to execute those who deliberately kill others: We do not use it on " Convicted Criminals" who might be convicted for lots of reasons . Too bad he can't discern the difference. :D

Another lie . In the US we use Capital Punishment to execute those who deliberately kill others: We do not use it on " Convicted Criminals" who might be convicted for lots of reasons .
Really?? .....the Rosenbergs might differ with you.

We have executed numerous people in the U.S. for both treason and spying.

And during WWII for cowardness in battle. .. :cool:

Sunni Troll actually expects people to believe what he says :lol:

Here's what he posted today in the Holocaust Memorial thread:

At most there were 100 to 200 thousand juden killed by the Nazis.

The 6 million myth is a figure dreamed up by the Zionists in oder to extort sympathy money from gullible western nations. ...

:rolleyes:

:cool:
You must not be getting the point here. Let me try again.

Hossfly said he would defend America and his Sam Colt from Sharia Law - not people - a LAW.

This is not a statement of violence at all.
Curious?? how do you shoot a Law??

You don't.

Which is why you should have read Hossfly's comment more carefully before you responded. Next time? Read the whole post. - Jeri

You and I do not agree on the subject of homosexuals, Sunni, because I don't believe homosexuals are any more prone to mental illness than you or I.
I though you were a Bible believing Christian?

Both the OT and the NT expressly are opposed to sodomites and sodomy. .. :cool:

I am a bible believing Christian. Which is why I follow Christ's teaching not to judge homosexuals. Those who do will be judged with the same measure they have judged others by. Who am I to judge another mans servant? Besides... Mercy triumphs over judgment.

Another lie . In the US we use Capital Punishment to execute those who deliberately kill others: We do not use it on " Convicted Criminals" who might be convicted for lots of reasons .
Really?? .....the Rosenbergs might differ with you.

We have executed numerous people in the U.S. for both treason and spying.

And during WWII for cowardness in battle. .. :cool:

You made a Generalization which proves you're a liar . In this Country Criminals who are in prison and do not commit murder do not receive the Death Penalty unlike the Barbaric Muslim Countries who execute because they don't practice " Islam". Next time ; read what you previously posted before responding :D

I wish we had public stonings, lashings, and caning, here in America for criminals.

No doubt the crime rate would go way down. .. :cool:

Right. I'm happy for any Muslim people who have made it here to America so that they can have a normal life and enjoy the same constitutional rights that I do.

I'm opposed to any Muslims who have come here with the idea that they are going to turn America into an Islamic State - Americans living under Sharia law.

We are not interested in the happenings in Saudi Arabia happening over here. Our legal system is fine as it is and our death penalty by lethal injection is far more humane than stoning, lashing and caning people to death.

If that is what you want why don't you move to Saudi Arabia, Sunni?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back