🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saudi woman gets 150 lashes for driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dedicate this song to all the Saudi women who have come out onto the highways in their cars! G-d bless them! Let these women drive! Give them a CD of I can't drive 55 and turn them loose.

[ame=http://youtu.be/F-mjl63e0ms]Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone imagine a woman being lashed in the civilized world like this? What is the big deal about women driving? They drive all around the world, and the authorities don't stop them unless they have committed a traffic infraction.,.

Saudi woman gets 150 lashes for driving
April 26, 2014, 9:08 am

EPAA Saudi woman has reportedly been sentenced to 150 lashes and eight months in jail for driving.

A woman in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced this week to 150 lashes and eight months in jail for driving and striking police officers who arrested her, news websites in the kingdom have reported.

Continue reading at:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/world/a/22975467/saudi-woman-gets-150-lashes-for-driving/
While I've been hearing about civil disobedience by women drivers in Saudi Arabia and the authorities not liking it one bit....I question this story simply because 150 lashes will kill you.

With the except of Sunni, everyone here has acknowledged that.

However, there is some hope: "There has been no official confirmation of the verdict and the woman's name has not been published."

I hope the whole story is false. It did accomplish one thing though, it opened my eyes to how depraved Sunni is, and if he is the typical Muslim, it doesn't bode well for our country.

I hope the whole story is false. It did accomplish one thing though, it opened my eyes to how depraved Sunni is, and if he is the typical Muslim, it doesn't bode well for our country.
There are 1.5 billion muslims in the world and growing (about 25% of the world population).

And no, we are not depraved, as you suggest.

We just subscribe to a different set of values. .. :cool:

There are 1.5 billion muslims in the world and growing (about 25% of the world population).

Lashing a woman to death is values? female circumcision is values? I've been reading your posts lately and there are no values in your religion. None, zip, nada. I know it makes you feel like you're better than me simply because you are a man but the truth is, you're not.

Lashing a woman to death is values? female circumcision is values? I've been reading your posts lately and there are no values in your religion. None, zip, nada. I know it makes you feel like you're better than me simply because you are a man but the truth is, you're not.
Like I have said several times......lashing for driving and female circumcision has zero to do with Islam.......and is a cultural practice.

If you want to know about the religion of Islam.....then read the Quran.

That's where you will find out about the values inherent in Islam. . :cool:

Like I have said several times......lashing for driving and female circumcision has zero to do with Islam.......and is a cultural practice.

You don't get it. YOU are an example of your religion. YOU are why I don't like Islam. YOU have no thought or care for the poor woman who's going to be lashed to death. You have no care or sympathy for young girls who are forced to have female circumcision. You still have not answered my question as to whether you forced such on your daughter or not. YOU are what I base my decision on. It doesn't matter what the Koran says, it matters what it's followers say, what YOU say.

You don't get it. YOU are an example of your religion. YOU are why I don't like Islam. YOU have no thought or care for the poor woman who's going to be lashed to death. You have no care or sympathy for young girls who are forced to have female circumcision. You still have not answered my question as to whether you forced such on your daughter or not. YOU are what I base my decision on. It doesn't matter what the Koran says, it matters what it's followers say, what YOU say.
No, .... I did not have my daughters circumcised. .. :cool:

Lashing, stoning, beheading, beating women are all part of Islam. It is in their Koran, AgainSheila.
Jeremiah, obviously you have never read the Quran.

None of the items you have listed are spoken about in the Quran.

The Quran says nothing about lashings, stonings, beheading, beatings, etc.

Seriously Jeremiah, telling lies and spreading hate isn't what the Gospel instructs you to do. .. :doubt:

Lashing, stoning, beheading, beating women are all part of Islam. It is in their Koran, AgainSheila.

Seriously Jeremiah, telling lies and spreading hate isn't what the Gospel instructs you to do. .. :doubt:
Again, you seem to know very little about Islam, or lying to cover it up:
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=VmoGPBDDzN4]How to beat your wife television show instructs men on rules on beating your women - YouTube[/ame]

Qur'an (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

Qur'an (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..."

Qur'an (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

Qur'an (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..."
Mistranslations and verses taken out of context are easy to find on the internet.

Looks like you found some Roudy to back up your zionist hate agenda against Islam and muslims. .. :lol: :lol:

Incorrect Poindexter.

I am an American who converted to Islam.

And yes, I will die as a muslim. .. :cool:

You know, somehow, that makes it worse. You chose to be this. You chose not to care about women. You CHOSE to believe that women are somehow less then men?!? Yeah, that makes it much worse.
I care very much about women......I have a wife, daughters, a sister, and many female relatives.

But men and women have different roles in life.....and both need to know their place.....it's the natural order of the world.

I see fail to see anything wrong with that. .. :cool:

Everytime they cook for you, they can poison your food, too

Muslim men tend to forget that:eusa_whistle:

No mistranslation. TRUTH. These are religious Muslims and scholars who are of the same opinion:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=ChnpaMK1oLQ]Islam - Wife Beating Etiquette - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=HKBmHWUSJI4]Kuwaiti Scholar Jassem Al-Mutawa: Wife Beating in Islam Treats Women Suffering from Masochism - YouTube[/ame]

Smite their necks means cut their heads off. ( Surah in Qu'ran ) 109 murder verses in the Qu'ran - ordering Muslims to murder the unbelievers is more than enough. Don't play games with me, Sunni. You're out of your league here.

I'll post a link here to back up my claim of 109 murder verses if you request one.. The hadiths are even worse if that is possible.. have a look...

Muslim (19:4321-4323) – Three separate hadith in which Muhammad shrugs over
the news that innocent children were killed in a raid by his men against
unbelievers. His response: “They are of them (meaning the enemy).”

Tabari 7:97
The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, “Kill any Jew
who falls under your power.” Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad’s
men because he insulted Islam. Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his
orders to kill. An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his
Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.

Tabari 9:69
“Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us” The words of
Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Tabari 17:187
“‘By God, our religion (din) from which we have departed is better and more
correct than that which these people follow. Their religion does not stop them
from shedding blood, terrifying the roads, and seizing properties.’ And they
returned to their former religion.” The words of a group of Christians
who had converted to Islam, but realized their error after being shocked by the
violence and looting committed in the name of Allah. The price of their
decision to return to a religion of peace was that the men were beheaded and the
woman and children enslaved by the caliph Ali.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 327:
- “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A
slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of
this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires
killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 990: -
Lest anyone think that cutting off someone’s head while screaming ‘Allah Akbar!’
is a modern creation, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who
seems to approve.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: -
“Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah.”
Muhammad’s instructions to his men prior to a military raid

see more on this link: http://www.norcalblogs.com/gate/2012/01/16/109-koran-versesthat-call-for-violence/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back