🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saudi woman gets 150 lashes for driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! ....and we don't want to put our gay community in mental institutions either. That will not work for our way of life here in America. The land of the free and the home of the brave covers all of us. Not some of us.

If enough people protest the Saudi govt lashing this woman to death ---> on America's college campuses they could save her life.
Just a heads up for the students reading. Next time you hear the MSA complaining about Israel make sure and remind them of this story and confront them over their silence. Thanks. - Jeremiah

Sick, twisted society and culture.

Which they wanna make OURS!

bingo

I realize that there are women who are abused all over the world by their husbands, but I certainly hope nothing like this ever comes to America. I can cry for this young woman. It certianly would have been better if she could have remained single than be married to this butcher.

Man cuts wife?s legs in Sargodha | Pakistan Today

I wish we had public stonings, lashings, and caning, here in America for criminals.

No doubt the crime rate would go way down. .. :cool:

Right. I'm happy for any Muslim people who have made it here to America so that they can have a normal life and enjoy the same constitutional rights that I do.

I'm opposed to any Muslims who have come here with the idea that they are going to turn America into an Islamic State - Americans living under Sharia law.

We are not interested in the happenings in Saudi Arabia happening over here. Our legal system is fine as it is and our death penalty by lethal injection is far more humane than stoning, lashing and caning people to death.

If that is what you want why don't you move to Saudi Arabia, Sunni?
America is always changing and in a state of flux.

That why we have Amendments to the Constitution.

American's from 100 years ago wouldn't be able to recognize the country as it is today.

And America will be totally different 100 years from now.

My goal is to help change America into what I think it should become.

Which is the legal right of every citizen.........even muslim citizens.

So when I hear bozo's like you Jeremiah telling me that I should move to another country.

You remind me of the people who used to tell black people to go back to Africa. . :cool:

Can anyone imagine a woman being lashed in the civilized world like this? What is the big deal about women driving? They drive all around the world, and the authorities don't stop them unless they have committed a traffic infraction.,.

April 26, 2014, 9:08 am

EPAA Saudi woman has reportedly been sentenced to 150 lashes and eight months in jail for driving.

A woman in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced this week to 150 lashes and eight months in jail for driving and striking police officers who arrested her, news websites in the kingdom have reported.

Continue reading at:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/world/a/22975467/saudi-woman-gets-150-lashes-for-driving/
While I've been hearing about civil disobedience by women drivers in Saudi Arabia and the authorities not liking it one bit....I question this story simply because 150 lashes will kill you.

Can anyone imagine a woman being lashed in the civilized world like this? What is the big deal about women driving? They drive all around the world, and the authorities don't stop them unless they have committed a traffic infraction.,.

EPAA Saudi woman has reportedly been sentenced to 150 lashes and eight months in jail for driving.

A woman in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced this week to 150 lashes and eight months in jail for driving and striking police officers who arrested her, news websites in the kingdom have reported.

Continue reading at:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/world/a/22975467/saudi-woman-gets-150-lashes-for-driving/

While I've been hearing about civil disobedience by women drivers in Saudi Arabia and the authorities not liking it one bit....I question this story simply because 150 lashes will kill you.

I don't qestion the story at all. Wasn't there a story just recently where a woman was arrested for driving her sick father to the hospital?

New product for Islamic countries:

Dual-control automobile like used for driving schools in some places. Complete set of dual controls.

Inflatable male-looking dummy in the ordinary driver's seat.

Then when stopped by the religious police they question the dummy which is programmed to repeat: "Allahu Akbar!" while the women remains apparently to remain silent as Muslim women are usually programmed. Pretty soon the cop gives up in disgust as to harass one chanting "Allahu Akbar!" is to bring down the mullah's on one's head. Once he (the cop) gives up the car drives away.....

Sunni Troll actually expects people to believe what he says :lol:

Here's what he posted today in the Holocaust Memorial thread:

At most there were 100 to 200 thousand juden killed by the Nazis.

The 6 million myth is a figure dreamed up by the Zionists in oder to extort sympathy money from gullible western nations. ...

:rolleyes:

All the miles of filing cabinets the nazis had records of everyone and everything, almost.
There have been records released in the last few years of those put in the camps and those who died or were killed. 6 million is a low ball estimate.
It was not just jews, mentally ill, gays, gypsies, and catholics were killed as well.
It was the loss of two thirds of the jewish population. It was a tragic loss.

The 6 million myth is a figure dreamed up by the Zionists in oder to extort sympathy money from gullible western nations. ...

All the miles of filing cabinets the nazis had records of everyone and everything, almost.
There have been records released in the last few years of those put in the camps and those who died or were killed. 6 million is a low ball estimate.
It was not just jews, mentally ill, gays, gypsies, and catholics were killed as well.
Wrong thread........just saying. .. :cool:

I wish we had public stonings, lashings, and caning, here in America for criminals.

No doubt the crime rate would go way down. .. :cool:

Right. I'm happy for any Muslim people who have made it here to America so that they can have a normal life and enjoy the same constitutional rights that I do.

I'm opposed to any Muslims who have come here with the idea that they are going to turn America into an Islamic State - Americans living under Sharia law.

We are not interested in the happenings in Saudi Arabia happening over here. Our legal system is fine as it is and our death penalty by lethal injection is far more humane than stoning, lashing and caning people to death.

American's from 100 years ago wouldn't be able to recognize the country as it is today.

So when I hear bozo's like you Jeremiah telling me that I should move to another country.

You remind me of the people who used to tell black people to go back to Africa. . :cool:

Wrong. I never told you to move to another country. I asked you if you like Sharia law why don't you move there? I didn't tell you to move to another country. Why do you lie, Sunni? Don't you realize that when you lie and misquote others you lose credibility?

Continue reading at:

Why do you have the wrong image for your screen name?

boadicaDM0602_468x333.jpg

This a better avitar. You can pick any with a google search.

Let the sociopath keep up with his nonsensical trolling while he is locked up in the mental institution with nothing else to do. Meanwhile, here is a good story regarding a Nazi's son. In fact the son of another Nazi is now a doctor in the IDF.

Nazi's Son Delivers Divine Message 70 Years Later - Israel News

Wrong. I never told you to move to another country. I asked you if you like Sharia law why don't you move there? I didn't tell you to move to another country. Why do you lie, Sunni? Don't you realize that when you lie and misquote others you lose credibility?

Actually anyone who wants to have the American people live under Sharia Law should move to a country where Sharia Law is practiced. This goes for that C.A.I.R. official who said that the Muslims were not here in America to follow the Constitution, but Sharia Law.

LOL......don't lecture me about credibility........your credibility was gone a long time ago Jeremiah.

When you spewed Jesus out of one side of your mouth .......vomited hate out of the other.

Spreading hate mixed with the Gospel.

I've seen your type many times........ :doubt:

Time for some Elton John...

[ame=http://youtu.be/lFYBLwb3I84]Elton John - Can you feel the love tonight Live (Rare Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Wouldn't it be lovely if this woman could hear this song in her jail cell tonight? Watch the movie maybe? Poor lady getting bullied over a lil' drive. How sad.

Last edited:
Actually anyone who wants to have the American people live under Sharia Law should move to a country where Sharia Law is practiced. This goes for that C.A.I.R. official who said that the Muslims were not here in America to follow the Constitution, but Sharia Law.
Why should we move?

America is falling apart at the seams.....and Sharia Law is it's only hope. .. :cool:

Stoning is just another method of execution.

Here in the U.S. we currently use lethal injection....... but until recently we used hanging, gas, electric chair, and firing squad, to execute convicted criminals. . :cool:

Deflecting won't help.

Since we've established you like lashings (for others, of course) are you also a supporter of execution by stoning? Of course why be a barbarian if you can't be a total barbarian so we might guess....but it would be nice were you to be clear about it.
I remember a few years back when an American teenager vandalized some cars in Singapore.

He was sentenced to be caned and received several lashes.

I remember many Americans saying they wished we had caning here in the U.S.

Many countries have various methods of punishment for convicted criminals that we don't employ in America.

It doesn't make them bad or wrong......just different. .. :cool:

Yeah, 6 swipes with a cane...a lot different than 150 lashes with a whip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back