Saudis Threaten Trump: 'You Want $400 Oil?'...

Is the right wing scared of their shadow? Everything is predicated on fear with that group.
heh - not like the left feeds fears with RUSSIA CAN'T BE CIVIL AS THEY DESTROY AMERICA!!!

not at all.

Yeah, the 'RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!' nutters preaching to others about 'emotional over-reaction?' Pretty hilarious stuff. :)
You have never heard me push the Russia narrative.

Is the right wing scared of their shadow? Everything is predicated on fear with that group.
heh - not like the left feeds fears with RUSSIA CAN'T BE CIVIL AS THEY DESTROY AMERICA!!!

not at all.

Yeah, the 'RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!' nutters preaching to others about 'emotional over-reaction?' Pretty hilarious stuff. :)

Well, you did make a sweeping generalization. And it was pretty humorous. No one is more hysterically emotional than 'RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!' Dem-Bots.

not at all.

i said "the left".

oil is traded on the global market- Saudi is part of OPEC- Anyone who doesnt believe OPEC can fuck the price of oil is clueless.

oil is traded on the global market- Saudi is part of OPEC- Anyone who doesnt believe OPEC can fuck the price of oil is clueless.

The Saudis have the ability to make Americans' every day life pretty miserable. We've created a Frankenstein.

The Saudis have the ability to make Americans' every day life pretty miserable. We've created a Frankenstein.

along with the Russian military base in Tabuk, northwest of Saudi Arabia ...

along with the Russian military base in Tabuk, northwest of Saudi Arabia ...

I observe so many Americans freaking out about Russia. But the reality is, Saudi Arabia is far more capable of adversely effecting Americans' every day lives. Americans don't function well with high gas prices. They're spoiled.

Ahh! $400 oil! Dead S.U.V.s lining the road! Bicycles and electric vehicles dominant!
What's not to like?

Ahh! $400 oil! Dead S.U.V.s lining the road! Bicycles and electric vehicles dominant!
What's not to like?

Careful what you wish for. The US Economy would grind to a halt. Saudi Arabia has more power than you think. For that matter, China does too.

Last edited:
my Ford Expedition stays on the road regardless - I rode a bike until I got my DL and I aint riding no more damn bicycles if gas costs $25 a gallon.

:cul2:

my Ford Expedition stays on the road regardless - I rode a bike until I got my DL and I aint riding no more damn bicycles if gas costs $25 a gallon.

Pretty sure the US would bomb the fluck out of Saudi Arabia if it ever got to $25 a gallon. We won't hesitate a second to kill to get what we want. We have a long track-record proving that. We're an Empire now. Gas gets too high, we'll declare 'Regime Change' and decimate Saudi Arabia. Stay tuned.

Pretty sure the US would bomb the fluck out of Saudi Arabia if it ever got to $25 a gallon. We won't hesitate a second to kill to get what we want. That's been proven all throughout history. Gas gets too high, we'll declare 'Regime Change' and decimate Saudi Arabia. Stay tuned.

its not just Saudi - OPEC swings the bat.

It is high time to tell the Saudis that they aren't in control of anything.

Stop all weapon sales, pull our troops and equipment out, and let Iran in... and they'll stop being so arrogant.

Meanwhile, about the fact that there are NO PHOTOS of "bin Laden" in Saudi....

Donald had a clue before...

Donald Trump on 9/11: "You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center"

At a Wednesday morning campaign event in Bluffton, SC, Donald Trump takes his relitigation of the Bush administration's record on 9/11 and Iraq to the next level, seeming to imply that we don't currently know who "really" committed the 9/11 attacks.

Trump says if he is elected: "you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center."

"It wasn't the Iraqis," he explained. "You may find it's the Saudis."

"They have papers in there that are very secret," he also said, referencing the 28 still-classified pages of the 9/11 commission report. "But you will find out."

It is high time to tell the Saudis that they aren't in control of anything.

Stop all weapon sales, pull our troops and equipment out, and let Iran in... and they'll stop being so arrogant.

Meanwhile, about the fact that there are NO PHOTOS of "bin Laden" in Saudi....

Donald had a clue before...

Donald Trump on 9/11: "You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center"

At a Wednesday morning campaign event in Bluffton, SC, Donald Trump takes his relitigation of the Bush administration's record on 9/11 and Iraq to the next level, seeming to imply that we don't currently know who "really" committed the 9/11 attacks.

Trump says if he is elected: "you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center."

"It wasn't the Iraqis," he explained. "You may find it's the Saudis."

"They have papers in there that are very secret," he also said, referencing the 28 still-classified pages of the 9/11 commission report. "But you will find out."

The Saudis created Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. It funneled the money & arms trough Bin Laden. It's also been proven it funded & armed ISIS in Syria. All of the world's most brutal Sunni Muslim Terror Orgs, are founded on Saudi Wahhabi teachings. Our close relationship with Saudi Arabia needs to be seriously reexamined.

The Saudis created Al Qaeda in Afghanistan.

Ah, no. Col Tim Osman, Jewish CIA "asset" did. AQ was an ORPHANAGE which preyed upon children left without parents by the Soviet occupation....

All of the world's most brutal Sunni Muslim Terror Orgs, are founded on Saudi Wahhabi teachings

and then we have Zionist Traitors telling us IRAN and AQ were "allies," when, in truth, in 2001, Iran was arming and funding NORTHERN ALLIANCE to fight Taliban/AQ....

Sunnis and Shias don't mix well. Every time a Zionist liar says otherwise, please have a clue...

They aren't going to.

I pretty much agree up to a point based on crashing a global economy - but there is that shadow isnt there.
I don't think so, no.

if OPEC hooks up with Russia, and Russia hooks up with China that pretty much rules out the US ... how much impact do you think we would have on oil ?

Forum List

Back