Savage Family Attack and Shoot at Cops at WalMart

A white savage family, (more than likely teapers), attacked police officers in an all our brawl. Of course, these are white teapers who believe they are above the law and as it shows in the video, cops allow their ilk to fight and resist without immediately using dead force.

Finally, one of the white savages pulled out a gun and was killed...but only after shooting an officer in the leg. If cops treated whites the same as they do blacks, this tragedy could have been prevented. Those cops should have killed this entire family. It would have been justified.

Something has to be done about these white teapers who are terrorists and believe they are above the law because of the color of their skin.

Video Shows Deadly Brawl Between Gaver Family and Cops at Arizona Walmart - NBC News

The newly released video appears to show officers and suspects punching and kicking one another, and officers using Tasers, batons and pepper spray on several members of the Gaver family. An officer identified as Sgt. Jeremy Daniels appears to be on the ground in a struggle with a suspect over the officer's weapon. An officer identified as Officer Rick Hicks appears to shoot one man in the stomach before fatally shooting a man on top of Daniels.

Queue a Chicago response and an attack on blacks because of the actions of this white teaper family - all who should have been killed by the police if we hold them to the same standards as when they murder black folk.

Now chime in all of the teaper hypocrites!
The tea party must really rankle you..

To the story, what a horrific act by these white lunatics.

Yes...the left hate freedom and worship the "state" as a god...so any political group that seeks to increase personal freedom, and limit the power of the state enrages the left.........hopefully we can contain that hate before they create more death camps....
before they create more death camps.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::tinfoil:

The Gavers, from Boise, Idaho, formed the band called Matthew 24 Now, which refers to the second coming of Christ. They performed in front of grocery stores.

That's why shit for brains OP doesn't like them They are christians.
:lol: I am pro-Christian you racist hack.
Sure Sure.
The Gavers, from Boise, Idaho, formed the band called Matthew 24 Now, which refers to the second coming of Christ. They performed in front of grocery stores.

That's why shit for brains OP doesn't like them They are christians.
They certainly behaved well for christians, don't you think?
So I am assuming you would just let a pig attack your family member for just standing there yes? Good to know. Now go call a pig and tell him to come beat the shit out of your relative. Those people did what ANY family SHOULD do.
I doubt very seriously I'm in the same catagory with those fine christians. Just sayin'

A white savage family, (more than likely teapers), attacked police officers in an all our brawl. Of course, these are white teapers who believe they are above the law and as it shows in the video, cops allow their ilk to fight and resist without immediately using dead force.

Finally, one of the white savages pulled out a gun and was killed...but only after shooting an officer in the leg. If cops treated whites the same as they do blacks, this tragedy could have been prevented. Those cops should have killed this entire family. It would have been justified.

Something has to be done about these white teapers who are terrorists and believe they are above the law because of the color of their skin.

Video Shows Deadly Brawl Between Gaver Family and Cops at Arizona Walmart - NBC News

The newly released video appears to show officers and suspects punching and kicking one another, and officers using Tasers, batons and pepper spray on several members of the Gaver family. An officer identified as Sgt. Jeremy Daniels appears to be on the ground in a struggle with a suspect over the officer's weapon. An officer identified as Officer Rick Hicks appears to shoot one man in the stomach before fatally shooting a man on top of Daniels.

Queue a Chicago response and an attack on blacks because of the actions of this white teaper family - all who should have been killed by the police if we hold them to the same standards as when they murder black folk.

I didn't notice any political affiliation, chances are, these people aren't registered to vote, as they are morons. Ever give that a thought? Theres a lot of morons who never register and never vote.

Theres a lot of Democrats been convicted of crimes doing time in prison, so whats the point? Those people would be representative of the democratic party?

It was at Walmart so that explains any cultural aspect. Difference is that if it was a black family the culpability automatically defers to the cops.
This story was on NBC and my homepage headline but nothing about the black MI motorist calling for blackup against a cop.

Well, congratulations. In a country of 320 million people, you finally caught a six whites acting like Chicago thugs....Your hard work has finally paid off!

no kidding. the hate these people have the tea party. is almost scary

Is there anything in the article stating they were a teaper? Whatever the fuck that is?
It's implied.

TEA Partiers hate cops. You've never been to an anti-cop - I mean, TEA Party rally?
Yes, teapers hate cops, unless they are killing unarmed black folk.
Yea, I know. I believe you. The mountain of evidence we have is irrefutable.
From ID...white...anti-establishment...they pervert the word of God to support their hate for blacks, cops, and everyone else. They fit the mold of your typical teaper. Racist terrorists who attack cops.
I hope they sue you for slander. Fucking bastard punk. I would celebrate at notice of someone's death that acted like you do.
Of course you would....you are a fine upstanding christian of your ilk.

It's implied.

TEA Partiers hate cops. You've never been to an anti-cop - I mean, TEA Party rally?
From ID...white...anti-establishment...they pervert the word of God to support their hate for blacks, cops, and everyone else. They fit the mold of your typical teaper. Racist terrorists who attack cops.
I hope they sue you for slander. Fucking bastard punk. I would celebrate at notice of someone's death that acted like you do.
I am not a christian.

I am not a christian.
Well that surprises me considering....

The tea party must really rankle you..

To the story, what a horrific act by these white lunatics.
A 77 year old blue-haired granny ass-fucked him with a white strap-on; blew his mind.

I am not a christian.
I stand with people when we have the same views on things....I don't care for christianity or christians in particular.But some social things we agree on.

I am not a christian.
I stand with people when we have the same views on things....I don't care for christianity or christians in particular.But some social things we agree on.

Well...im glad a raging racist like yourself is NOT a cop supporter. We dont need or want your kind.

The progressive racists have something to cheer about, white people assaulted by police! No facts about the situation leading up to the incident matter, they deserved to die because they are white!

Forum List

Back