Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
735047_387206804706350_1133796327_n.jpg

480544_10152397409150368_792752167_n.jpg

Salma and Ayah In solidarity with Samer Issawi.. also, their grandfather is life sentenced

really? of what was the grandfather convicted?

anybody out there know what SAMER ISSAWI's father (or father-in-law)
was convicted that got him a life sentence?

I usually have no luck getting this kind of information from sherri --
she is very impeccable in reference to CONFIDENTIALITY

3814_10151159928151179_1500654898_n.jpg

Renewing the detention of a prisoner hours before his release date

The Occupier of Palestine renewed the administrative detention of the prisoner Mohammed Ahmad Ammar (age 56), who is from the West Bank occupied city of Ramallah, hours before the planned release date of Thursday, January 3, 2013.

The family, including his 14 year old daugher, Rawan, had just finished preparing to receive the father and told everyone, they made desserts, they decorated the House, and then the came renewal of administrative detention, for another four months, causing a setback to the family after they were happy and about to meet their father, now instead they have to wait again.

Fouad Al khuffash states that the Occupier authorities deliberately extend the administrative detention of Palestinian prisoners hours before release dates like this to kill the prisoner and their morale and all of it is a deliberate and calculated method of psychological torture by prison authorities against Palestinian prisoners.

Mohammed Ammar was arrested on 6/3/2011 and has one after another administrative detentions lodged against him, never charged with a crime or given an opportunity to defend himself against any criminal charges.

It is these administrative detention practices Israel widely embraces that intl legal authorities, like Richard Falk and amnesty and Addameer, keep stating violate international law, The Fourth Geneva Convention and other intl treaties Israel is bound by under intl agreements.

The captive Mohammed Ammar, arrested on 6/3/2011, on administrative detention since his arrest, is ill with diabetes, and currently resides in Nafha desert prison .

‫

Video shows the truth about the situation of the Palestinian political prisoners inside the Occupier prisons, and Israel tried to hide this video for 3 years.

An Israeli soldier speaking on min 0.27 says: "Listen guys, nobody moves. Anyone moves an inch we will shoot him".

Video shows a sick training exercise conducted on Palestinian prisoners, in which masked soldiers went in at night to test out experimental "crowd control" guns that shoot balls or pellets. They went into a quiet, sleeping and calm prison and intentionally started a riot in order to train, and as they carried out their experiment on Palestinian prisoners, one prisoner died and many were wounded.

Gilad Atzmon - Writings - Israeli Police Terrorize Palestinian Prisoners (must*watch)

Last edited:
3814_10151159928151179_1500654898_n.jpg

Renewing the detention of a prisoner hours before his release date

The Occupier of Palestine renewed the administrative detention of the prisoner Mohammed Ahmad Ammar (age 56), who is from the West Bank occupied city of Ramallah, hours before the planned release date of Thursday, January 3, 2013.

The family, including his 14 year old daugher, Rawan, had just finished preparing to receive the father and told everyone, they made desserts, they decorated the House, and then the came renewal of administrative detention, for another four months, causing a setback to the family after they were happy and about to meet their father, now instead they have to wait again.

Fouad Al khuffash states that the Occupier authorities deliberately extend the administrative detention of Palestinian prisoners hours before release dates like this to kill the prisoner and their morale and all of it is a deliberate and calculated method of
psychological torture by prison authorities against Palestinian prisoners.

Mohammed Ammar was arrested on 6/3/2011 and has one after another administrative detentions lodged against him, never charged with a crime or given an opportunity to
defend himself against any criminal charges.

It is these administrative detention practices Israel widely embraces that intl legal authorities, like Richard Falk and amnesty and Addameer, keep stating violate international law, The Fourth Geneva Convention and other intl treaties Israel is bound by under intl agreements.

The captive Mohammed Ammar, arrested on 6/3/2011, on administrative detention since his arrest, is ill with diabetes, and currently resides in Nafha desert prison .

the man in the picure---if he is middle aged and diabetic
is a good candidate for a hunger strike---might improve
the status of his diabetes. Diabetes is very prevalent
in the POPULATION IN QUESTION Those very
overly sugared "desserts" you mentioned ---I HOPE
THEY WERE NOT FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

That man can do without the baklava and mammoul

AYMAN SHARAWNA is the LONGEST serving PALESTINIAN hunger striker ever. He was on a hunger strike for over 180 DAYS! And it is not over for him, either.

Towards the end of December he suspended his hunger strike for a week, after being promised a release by the end of the year. Then, Israel reneged on her agreement, and Ayman started back on his hunger strike on 1/1/2013.

Now, I read Israel promised to give him a court hearing on 1/22/2013 and Ayman has suspended his hunger strike again.

His health condition remains critical, and its unknown whether he will receive justice and be released on 1/22/2013. When he suspended his hunger strike in late December for one week, all he ingested was 25 tablets and water. So, his situation must be watched closely. Israel has shown herself over and over as a Regime with no morality or conscience or a nation anyone can place trust in any of her promises.

PHOTO:
http://www.addameer.org/userfiles/Ayman_Sharawnah2[20121127143119].jpg

Ayman_Sharawnah2[20121127143119].jpg

Sharawne resumes hunger strike

جمعية نادي الأسير الفلسطيني

ADDAMEER INFO SITE ON AYMAN SHARAWNA:

Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association - ADDAMEER - AYMAN SHARAWNA

Last edited:

Salma and Ayah In solidarity with Samer Issawi.. also, their grandfather is life sentenced
And Frau Sherri, the "good Christian woman," is not concerned at all with the Christians who are suffering in the Iranian prisons. Why should she be since the Jews are not involved? Does anyone think that Frau Sherri was blabbering all over the Internet about this Christian man in which the articles states
In 2004, the Christian from India was held in a Saudi jail, in chains, tortured for seven months and seven days for alleged proselytising.

INDIA - SAUDI ARABIA Indian Christian calls on Saudi Arabia to recognise migrants' religious rights - Asia News

have some compassion for sherri Hoss---she is so lacking
in information about these cases that all she has is
"they don't eat" Someone on a prolonged fast is
now "critical" What does that mean in sherri-talk?
I know what it means in hospitals A person fasting to
death the way she 'seems' to describe them would
be either unconcious or so lethargic that he could
not resist insertion of an NG tube of a feeding tube
into the fundus of the stomach ---she has them writing
letters to their fans

she provides no information regarding their criminal
history-----even if not ON TRIAL for a specific crime---
my sense is that most of these guys have a 'past'

as to the hunger----does that include not drinking
water? if so ----they should be dead

It's just soooooo very cutesy-woodle to show even babies 'in solidarity' with this 'hunger-strike' blackmail game....... What's next, the family pets?

And Frau Sherri, the "good Christian woman," is not concerned at all with the Christians who are suffering in the Iranian prisons. Why should she be since the Jews are not involved? Does anyone think that Frau Sherri was blabbering all over the Internet about this Christian man in which the articles states
In 2004, the Christian from India was held in a Saudi jail, in chains, tortured for seven months and seven days for alleged proselytising.

INDIA - SAUDI ARABIA Indian Christian calls on Saudi Arabia to recognise migrants' religious rights - Asia News

Hoss my husband was born in a shariah shit hole---the case brought against
the Indian Christian was TYPICAL utterly idiotic as it was Hubby
was rescued in infancy----but the family legacy makes him so nervous about
islam that he would not so much as touch a copy of the koran and crosses
the street to avoid walking near a mosque I was intrigued that they got
christian on a charge of selling alcohol In islamic countries ---classically---
muslims "ALLOW" dhimmis to make wine----for their own consumption.
----you guessed it----more of that wine goes down the gullet
of the local Imam than into either christian or jewish mouths. But --the
charge of selling alcohol is always in their hands too. ----which they
use on any whim. HOWEVER ---this christian was MAKING WINE
in saudi arabia ? does that make sense? ---and they got him on
owning bibles and christian stuff on his computer YUP
----be not amazed In hubby's place of birth----jews whispered
the prayers in the synagogues----and homes----'godforbid" a muslim
might hear----THAT IS A CRIME FOR THE JEW
It is a crime for christians in saudi arabia too----I got it from a US army
girl who was stationed there ---way back during the Gulf War The
kids were not allowed to sing christmas carols on their own barracks

but lets get back to those poor innocent idiots starving
themselves to death----just for the opportunity to blame
the JOOOS consider the situation----they have no
choice-----they are in no position to make the
"he sold me alcohol" charge ---they have to come up with
SOMETHING

Unless a person's on IV support, there's no freakin' way they are still alive after 180 days of going totally without food - even if they have water.

Somebody's either not reporting things accurately, or flat-out lying. I suspect the latter, and I further suspect there will be noises about faked-up 'miracles' of 'GOD sustaining the virtuous martyrs' or some such BS .......

Unless a person's on IV support, there's no freakin' way they are still alive after 180 days of going totally without food - even if they have water.

Somebody's either not reporting things accurately, or flat-out lying. I suspect the latter, and I further suspect there will be noises about faked-up 'miracles' of 'GOD sustaining the virtuous martyrs' or some such BS .......

are you accusing sherri of lying? or just of being very stupid?
she does not state the nature of the "FAST"-----lets be reasonable'
it used to be the catholic FAST on friday meant ---fish sticks
instead of burgers for lunch at school

there are ways of surviving long "fasts" with ---ingestion of water
laced with sugar and ----some vitamin and mineral supplements
which means these jerks are getting very impressive medical
care in those inhumane Israeli jails

The complaint of "MY KIDNEYS HURT" that showed
up in one of the schmuck's letter was a really lively joke---
I would like someone to explain to me just what seems like
"KIDNEY PAIN" to a "palestinian" or what he imagines
is causing his "KIDNEY PAIN"

Fasting is probably going to be fad way to attain
FAME in pali-dom. since donating a child's ass
for bomb use is on the way out

Could it be that Peter Popoff is ministering to these hunger strikers?

Hunger strikers, doncha love 'em? They won't give them free TV and fille minon every day, so they go hunger strikers. Ha.

Hunger strikers, doncha love 'em? They won't give them free TV and fille minon every day, so they go hunger strikers. Ha.

I can remember myself---refusing to eat when I felt agrieved at age four----but I was
trying to remember when my son first did it I seem to recall way back in the high-
chair days----he would suddenly decide he was annoyed and clamp his lips shut while
I was trying to spoon some stuff into him-----it was not that he rejected the food itself--
it was definite MANIPULATION ----like a statement of autonomy. -----something that
happened around age 2 1/2 ---started earlier ---but then peaked at about 2 1/2
which is why that age is known as THE TERRIBLE TWOS -----Now I understand
sherri's problem ------DON'T WORRY SHERRI----they out grow it----they even
stop wetting the bed,,,,,,, eventually

Please substantiate the claim that 'the other Jews' or Israelis commonly refer to Beta Israel by that name. The few thousand I know, although a small sample, do not do so and I've never seen it in print in any article I've read.

I did notice that the writer for the BBC article mentioned that they prefer to be called 'Beta Israel' - right before using the other offensive term at least twice in the rest of the article. So much for the 'sensitivity' of the BBC!

read and weep, babe...

Protest Demand Falash Mura Aliya - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News
Falash Mura Must Wait Another Year
Rabbis: Falash Mura must convert - Israel Jewish Scene, Ynetnews

and there are plenty more if you want...hell, even the jewish virtual library at one time referred to them as that. maybe, if you haven't heard that term used, you are attending a roman catholic synagogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back