🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this Muzzie Beast Samer is holding his breath until he turns blue if he doesn't get his way, right?

So the best way to save him? Saran Wrap! Just wrap his terrorist ass in plastic and everyone will be happy!

Hunger strikers, doncha love 'em? They won't give them free TV and fille minon every day, so they go hunger strikers. Ha.

i will see your "ha" and raise you a few hundred "ha"s.

or to quote hoss-shite in his dramatic role as marie antoinette..."let 'em eat cake."

BBC NEWS | Africa | Ethiopia Jews go on hunger strike

Many of the Palestinian prisoners tried that tactic before, they go hunger strike so Israel has to free them.

The same people who kill Israelis.

Is that they expect 5 stars hotel rooms?

Is the terrorist dead yet? He's gotta be dead by now. If he isn't he must be either cheating himself, or the Israeli's are force-feeding him.

Incidentally, Nixon used to do that a lot (we can ignore the issue.............) - I forget what that one is called, but it's most often a hallmark of dishonesty. If we're ignoring something, then there's no point in mentioning it where it's irrelevant.

fine. the masada was a mass suicide.

Hunger strikers, doncha love 'em? They won't give them free TV and fille minon every day, so they go hunger strikers. Ha.

or to quote hoss-shite in his dramatic role as marie antoinette..."let 'em eat cake."

Many of the Palestinian prisoners tried that tactic before, they go hunger strike so Israel has to free them.

the ethiopian jews were not even in gaol. they had their freedom.

the man shot an israeli soldier. how many israeli soldiers or civilians are in gaol for killing palestinians?

7 year old article and the Ethiopian Jews have been in Israel for some time now. And cake fills you up.

how long ago was the holocaust? i assume it has been over seven years.

so, let me get this straight. hunger strikes are not suicides when...what? they are seven years old?

The root of the problem here---is that SHALIT trade. Israel made a huge mistake
in releasing something like a thousnd disgusting pigs for shalit-----not the he is not
worth a lot more than the thousand disgusting pigs if only they could have
been released ELSEWHERE. The pigs themselves are now confident that they
can violate conditions of release and simply pull yet ANOTHER criminal trick
to get out. The Shalit deal has created an endless problem. There has to be
a better way ----my way is RELEASE THEM ALL---every muslim in Israeli jails---
released to Gaza or to Jordan or Egypt ----whichever will take them. Of course
their families would have to have the right to go with them and they would have
to have the right to sell any property if the own any and take all of their money
and movable stuff-----after all ----Isarael is not an islamo nazi shit hole

Here is more information about Samer's case:

Samer is being detained with no indictment or trial and with no time limit, in accordance with military order number 11/18.6 that authorizes a military council to expropriate “release/pardon” which the military command gives to prisoners who are suspected of violation of their terms of release “not by means of conviction.” This is a new amendment to the order, added less than a month before the implementation of the prisoner exchange in October 2011.

According to the order, the decision of the council to sentence the prisoner to complete his original sentence relies entirely upon confidential material, with no judicial proceedings, or the absence of the ability for any kind of defense. Samer was arrested in 2004 and held for 10 years in prison until his release. This original sentence was for 30 years.

Samer’s lawyers presented the military council with an objection to his arrest. The council has not yet made a decision and hasn’t provided a date for giving its decision.

More about Samer's family:

Samer, 33, is a resident of Al-Issawiya, the son of a family with a history of suffering. He has six brothers and two sisters. Of his brothers, Fadi Issawi was killed during violent events following the Cave of the Patriarchs (Me’arat Ha-Machpelah) massacre in 1994. Medhat Issawi was held 19 years in Israeli prisons. In June 2012, he was arrested again because of his participation in a demonstration showing solidarity with the hunger striking prisoners. Today he is being held in isolation in the Shikma Prison. Firas Issawi was arrested in the beginning of November 2012, while participating in a protest demonstrating solidarity with his brother Samer’s hunger strike. Shireen Issawi is a lawyer and activist for prisoners’ rights, and she was arrested for the entire year of 2010 and was again arrested yesterday and released to a 10 day house arrest.

Nonviolent resistance is punished the same as violent resistance by Israel. Protests subject individuals to detentions. Defending another subjects a Palestinian to detentions. There is nothing lawful under intl law about any of this.

Sherri

Seal, it would help if you didn't drag in all those silly red herrings to stink up the place further. Anything to evade discussion of the fact that these people were involved in planning the deliberate deaths of Israeli civilians, and that Israel has the duty to protect its civilians.

And the sherrithing posts more worthless gobbledegook with no source whatsoever......who *was* that ringer????

Here is more information about Samer's case:

"Background

Judicial proceedings: Samer is being detained with no indictment or trial and with no time limit, in accordance with military order number 11/186 which authorizes a military council to expropriate “release/pardon” which the military command gives to prisoners who are suspected of violation of their terms of release “not by means of conviction.” This is a new amendment to the order, added less than a month before the implementation of the prisoner exchange in October 2011.

According to the order, the decision of the council to sentence the prisoner to complete his original sentence relies entirely upon confidential material, with no judicial proceedings, or the absence of the ability for any kind of defense. Samer was arrested in 2004 and held for 10 years in prison until his release. This original sentence was for 30 years.

Samer’s lawyers presented the military council with an objection to his arrest. The council has not yet made a decision and hasn’t provided a date for giving its decision."

Technically, this is not a case of an administrative detention like we normally see, at least not the normal administrative detention scenario.

However, what international authorities find objectionable with administrative detentions is in large part due to the failure of the process to allow a defendant his due process rights under intl law. This so called new law/amendment to Israel's law suffers from similar due process defects administrative detentions suffer from. Basically, a peron is being held for prolonged periods without charges filed. There has been no new indictment here. He is allowed to see no evidence against him. He is offered no judicial proceedings. He can present no defense.

More about Samer's family:

"Personal background: Samer, 33, a resident of Al-Issawiya. The son of a family with a history of suffering. He has six brothers and two sisters. Of his brothers:
Fadi Issawi was killed during violent events following the Cave of the Patriarchs (Me’arat Ha-Machpelah) massacre in 1994. Medhat Issawi was held 19 years in Israeli prisons. In June 2012, he was arrested again because of his participation in a demonstration showing solidarity with the hunger striking prisoners. Today he is being held in isolation in the Shikma Prison. Firas Issawi was arrested in the beginning of November 2012, while participating in a protest demonstrating solidarity with his brother Samer’s hunger strike.
Shireen Issawi is a lawyer and activist for prisoners’ rights. She was arrested for the entire year of 2010 and was again arrested yesterday and released to a 10 day house arrest."

Nonviolent resistance is punished the same as violent resistance by Israel. Protests subject individuals to detentions. Defending another subjects a Palestinian to detentions. There is nothing lawful under intl law about any of this.

Sherri

Sherri is trying to convince us that the arrest papers and the prison
record papers contain information "arrested for taking part in a
peaceful demonstration-----jailed for taking part in a peaceful
demonstration" I have taken part in peaceful demonstrations
in the USA----I have seen demonstrations which were far from peace-
ful in the USA ----in which people got arrested ----those people
also claimed they were "peaceful" I have yet to see even a video of
a PEACEFUL event involving Israeli and "palestinians" in which the
palestinians were being arrested for being "peaceful" Even I under-
stand that it might be tempting to RESIST arrest-----but in the USA
that in itself is a criminal act------maybe sherri should try to convince
some of her friends to ACT COOPERATIVE----just for the cameras
and get those sluts to stop screaming

the man shot an israeli soldier. how many israeli soldiers or civilians are in gaol for killing palestinians?

He did not shoot an Israeli soldier, yet one more Zionist lie.

7 year old article and the Ethiopian Jews have been in Israel for some time now. And cake fills you up.

how long ago was the holocaust? i assume it has been over seven years.

so, let me get this straight. hunger strikes are not suicides when...what? they are seven years old?
Isn't it strange that Seal Shite and his fellow travelers have no interest in the Catholics and other Christians who are being harassed and murdered in Muslim countries and their houses of worship destroyed. As long as they can't blame something on the Jews, their eyes are closed to whatever the Muslims do to others, whether these others are Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and even other Muslims of different sects. Why is that Seal Shite?

He did not shoot an Israeli soldier, yet one more Zionist lie.
It's a shame that Frau Sherri is so obsessed with this Sammy character that she is blabbering about him all over the Internet. He has the choice to eat or not. However, there is very little available for the people in these pictures and they would gladly trade places with Sammy. It's a shame that Frau Sherri doesn't spend a little time (since she wants to convince the readers that she is such a good humanitarian) out collecting funds for UNICEF or C.A.R.E. to help these unfortunate people. I guess no Jews are involved, so Frau Sherri closes her eyes to their plight.

pictures of somalis dying - Google Search

Seal, it would help if you didn't drag in all those silly red herrings to stink up the place further. Anything to evade discussion of the fact that these people were involved in planning the deliberate deaths of Israeli civilians, and that Israel has the duty to protect its civilians.

i was talking about one person, samer issawi, and not bringing up others. i brought up similar actions that people were referring to as "terrorism" and reponses by people in situations similar to issawi's hunger strike, which is hardly a 'red herring" and is far more important than responses praying for him to choke on a pork chop and comments such as that. the only discernable difference that i can determine between samir and others is that samer is being roundly condemned based solely on the basis of his ethnicity.

i call that racism.

Last edited:
You yourself acknowledged that Masada was different, seal.

I haven't been making any such remarks as your alluded to.

I believe your 'discernment' is lacking. You can call anything you wish - but that perception has no truth value. And it doesn't make it so.

Last edited:
Incidentally, Nixon used to do that a lot (we can ignore the issue.............) - I forget what that one is called, but it's most often a hallmark of dishonesty. If we're ignoring something, then there's no point in mentioning it where it's irrelevant.

fine. the masada was a mass suicide.

Of course you are free to hold that opinion : ))

it is pretty much a fact, i suppose, given the terminology used in this thread. it was preceded by the mass murder of the women and children.

You yourself acknowledged that Masada was different, seal.

I haven't been making any such remarks as your alluded to.

I believe your 'discernment' is lacking. You can call anything you wish - but that perception has no truth value. And it doesn't make it so.

i didn't say you made such remarks. such remarks were made by zionist and mainly ewish posters. you, however, did ignore those remarks and focused on mine.

of course i acknowledged that the situations were diferent, but the underlying principles and actions and responses to those actions are similar.

you may want to note that i have never denigrated the masada actions, at least the essential act, nor have i ever called the stern gang "terrorists".

all my discernment suggests or implies is that if X=Y in one case is right but X-Y in another case is wrong and the only factor different between the two is that of ethnicity, then those assessing the equations are racist. i am quite sure that, had gilad shalit gone on a hunger strike to protest what he considered an unjust imprisonment, that not one of the posters who are mocking samer and terming his sacrifice a suicide would do that in shalit's case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back