🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Palestinians try to harm soldiers, there is nothing wrong with the soldiers firing at them. If the Palestinian tried to kill soldiers, his correct place is behind closed bars. It is only his choice if he refuses to eat.

Lipush,

Samer Issawi did not shoot an Israeli soldier, there is no truth in a Zionist, and every post Zionists like you, Lipush, put up here is more proof of that.

And he, Samer Issawi, is not a terrorist, and I never said he was a terrorist, and this comment is directed another poster who just lyingly said in a post that I said he was a terrorist, which I never did. That Zionist poster has no truth in her posts either.

Zionism and truth simply do not go together.

As far as more specifically, what Samer did, and what the IDF did in response, we do not have the facts about that, anyone's comments are just opinion, speculation.

The fact is at every level of criminal proceedings taken against Palestinians living under Israeli Occupation, Israel does not abide by the requirements of international law, and that has been confirmed by many human rights groups and UN agencies and intl legal experts and NGOs. So, all convictions of Palestinian prisoners are unlawful and mean nothing. The political prisoners should all be free, their detentions are in violation of many international laws, to include provisions in The Fourth Geneva Convention that specifically make it unlawful for occupiers to detain prisoners outside of the occupied territories. Most prisoners are held in Israel, and all of these detentions violate The Fourth Geneva Convention and thay are war crimes. We need this issue taken before the Court in The Hague.

Being a Zionist makes one a supporter of war crimes, another truth that needs to be spoken about and brought into the light for all to know and see.

Sherri

"Zionism and truth simply doesn't go together."

And apperently Sherri doesn't go together with being anything less than anti-Zionist and Anti-Israeli. I won't say antisemite, because you might get upset of people pointing that out to you.
You're being diplomatic here, Lipush. But I can say Sherri is your typical evil natured Jew-hating sow on steroids.

Samer Issawi was released under a prisoner exchange deal, and unlawfully redetained, in 2012, with no new charges filed against him, in violation of international law that gives to prisoners due process rights in criminal proceedings. His detention is unlawful. It is not really a very complicated case at all.

And the 24 hour Facebook international hunger strike called for yesterday has ended, but those of us who participated in it remain as resolved as ever to continue nonviolent actions to secure Samer Issawi's release from unlawful detention in Israeli prisons, as well as the release of all unlawfully detained Palestinian political prisoners who number in the thousands.

Jesus says Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for justice, they shall be filled, and we are all committed to keep doing that, along with the Palestinian prisoners, until all unlawfully detained Palestinian political prisoners have been freed. Of course, we cannot be on hunger strike 24/7, forever, none of us can, but that is not what Jesus calls anyone to do. What He says is when we do it, we will be blessed . We clearly have Jesus words telling us what we can do and receive Blessings, what is left is what is our response to his words. And that is very much an individual's call to make.

Sherri

Evidently the sherrithing believes that it's OK to hijack airplanes and kidnap the passengers, even to murder some of them for being of a PERCEIVED ethnicity or affiliation.

You might wanna look again at post 666 before biting my head of.

A poster, with no links provided, said Samer shot an Israeli soldier, which is not true, and I responded to his post. I do not know why you simply accepted his post as true. Any reason you did that?

Sherri

If the Palestinians try to harm soldiers, there is nothing wrong with the soldiers firing at them. If the Palestinian tried to kill soldiers, his correct place is behind closed bars. It is only his choice if he refuses to eat.

Lipush,

Samer Issawi did not shoot an Israeli soldier, there is no truth in a Zionist, and every post Zionists like you, Lipush, put up here is more proof of that.

And he, Samer Issawi, is not a terrorist, and I never said he was a terrorist, and this comment is directed another poster who just lyingly said in a post that I said he was a terrorist, which I never did. That Zionist poster has no truth in her posts either.

As far as more specifically, what Samer did, and what the IDF did in response, we do not have the facts about that, anyone's comments are just opinion, speculation.

The fact is at every level of criminal proceedings taken against Palestinians living under Israeli Occupation, Israel does not abide by the requirements of international law, and that has been confirmed by many human rights groups and UN agencies and intl legal experts and NGOs. So, all convictions of Palestinian prisoners are unlawful and mean nothing. The political prisoners should all be free, their detentions are in violation of many international laws, to include provisions in The Fourth Geneva Convention that specifically make it unlawful for occupiers to detain prisoners outside of the occupied territories. Most prisoners are held in Israel, and all of these detentions violate The Fourth Geneva Convention and thay are war crimes. We need this issue taken before the Court in The Hague.

Being a Zionist makes one a supporter of war crimes, another truth that needs to be spoken about and brought into the light for all to know and see.

Sherri

Again you're wrong, being Zionist means that you support the right of the Jewish people of being in Israel. considering that you don't like others making "speculations", I see you have no problem using them yourself when it suits your agendas.

You very well can tell others that what they believe is wrong and satanic, but not once YOU, or any of those like you, have EVER offered a solution for the problem

It is very easy to hate, you have proved that, and it is very easy to be anti-Israeli, too. It's a fassion that is always in trend. But offer something useful? That seems to be way out of your league.

Lipush,

Wrong, I have offered a solution many times for Israel, here on this discussion board, get out of the Occupied Palestinain Territores, end the unlawful Occupation of Palestine, abide fully with international law with respect to treatment of nonJews in palestine.

Zionists simply do not want to hear that message.

Hate lies with an Occupation and its daily war crimes, there are some things people of conscience are called to Hate.

Sherri

Lipush,

Sherri

Again you're wrong, being Zionist means that you support the right of the Jewish people of being in Israel. considering that you don't like others making "speculations", I see you have no problem using them yourself when it suits your agendas.

You very well can tell others that what they believe is wrong and satanic, but not once YOU, or any of those like you, have EVER offered a solution for the problem

It is very easy to hate, you have proved that, and it is very easy to be anti-Israeli, too. It's a fassion that is always in trend. But offer something useful? That seems to be way out of your league.

Lipush,

Wrong, I have offered a solution many times for Israel, here on this discussion board, get out of the Occupied Palestinain Territores, end the unlawful Occupation of Palestine, abide fully with international law with respect to treatment of nonJews in palestine.

Hate lies with an Occupation and its daily war crimes, there are some things people of conscience are called to Hate.

Sherri

"get out of the Occupied Palestinain Territores, end the unlawful Occupation of Palestine,"

Which means WHAT, exactly? go back to which border? The border of 67? of 48? of 1917? What you say, "end the occupation" is all smoke and mirrors, a slogan, but what are the borders and land exchanges you suggest?

And none of this is a "solution". What you offer is what Israel needs to do. If that is the only thing you see as a solution, then it is not a solution, it's a suicide plan. In case Israel does all that- what are we granted in return?

What shold the Palestinian side do to end this conflict?

If you do not mind, answer that. Of is it that Israel is the only one at need to sacrifice something but the Palestinians don't?

Lipush,

Sherri

Lipush,

Sherri

Not when hate is part of pure Antisemitism. Then it's simply hate because it's against Jews, and any "sympathy" for the Palestinians is only mind game to suit the agenda of Jew hatred.

A poster, with no links provided, said Samer shot an Israeli soldier, which is not true, and I responded to his post. I do not know why you simply accepted his post as true. Any reason you did that?

Sherri

Any reason why you accept all of unbased facts about Israel as truths, without checking?

I may have made the mistake of not asking for a link, though

Evidently the sherrithing believes that it's OK to hijack airplanes and kidnap the passengers, even to murder some of them for being of a PERCEIVED ethnicity or affiliation.

sherri also lies.
Noooooooo...Sherri? Lie? Surprise surprise surprise!

m0127.gif

Lipush,

Sherri

"get out of the Occupied Palestinain Territores, end the unlawful Occupation of Palestine,"

Which means WHAT, exactly? go back to which border? The border of 67? of 48? of 1917? What you say, "end the occupation" is all smoke and mirrors, a slogan, but what are the borders and land exchanges you suggest?

And none of this is a "solution". What you offer is what Israel needs to do. If that is the only thing you see as a solution, then it is not a solution, it's a suicide plan. In case Israel does all that- what are we granted in return?

If you do not mind, answer that. Of is it that Israel is the only one at need to sacrifice something but the Palestinians don't?
Lipush, trying to employ logic on Sherrie is like throwing water on a witch. She'll have a major meltdown.

Lipush,

Sherri

Lipush, trying to employ logic on Sherrie is like throwing water on a witch. She'll have a major meltdown.

Mhmmmm...
sCo_hmmthink.gif

Here are 5 Petitions, that anyone here is free to sign, who cares about unlawfully detained Palestinian prisoners.

http://www.facebook.com/events/2492...92239490.89420.376246345758142&type=1&theater

In one case, a prisoner was abducted from the Ukraine and is being unlawfully detained by Israel that is the case of Driar Abu Sisi.

In another case, an employee of the Prisoner Defense agency, ADAMEER, is being subjected to unlawful administrative detention. I guess I need to clarify this, it appears there are charges finally presented at the end of November, and they are all acts that do not constitute crimes under intl law, like "encouraging the support and solidarity of Palestinian prisoners" and "participating in the Annual Prisoner's Day." That is the case of human rights defender and Addameer researcher, Ayman Nasser.

Sherri

Sherri

Any reason why you accept all of unbased facts about Israel as truths, without checking?

I may have made the mistake of not asking for a link, though

What "unbased facts" do you refer to?

Here are 5 Petitions, that anyone here is free to sign, who cares about unlawfully detained Palestinian prisoners.

http://www.facebook.com/events/2492...92239490.89420.376246345758142&type=1&theater

In one case, a prisoner was abducted from the Ukraine and is being unlawfully detained by Israel that is the case of Driar Abu Sisi.

In another case, an employee of the Prisoner Defense agency, ADAMEER, is being subjected to unlawful administrative detention. I guess I need to clarify this, it appears there are charges finally presented at the end of November, and they are all acts that do not constitute crimes under intl law, like "encouraging the support and solidarity of Palestinian prisoners" and "participating in the Annual Prisoner's Day." That is the case of human rights defender and Addameer researcher, Ayman Nasser.

Sherri
The problem is the fact that neither you or the rest of the Facebook Warriors know any of the facts about the case.Just let the miserable guilty SOB die in peace so he can get his 72 Virgils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back