🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are 5 Petitions, that anyone here is free to sign, who cares about unlawfully detained Palestinian prisoners.

http://www.facebook.com/events/2492...92239490.89420.376246345758142&type=1&theater

In one case, a prisoner was abducted from the Ukraine and is being unlawfully detained by Israel that is the case of Driar Abu Sisi.

In another case, an employee of the Prisoner Defense agency, ADAMEER, is being subjected to unlawful administrative detention. I guess I need to clarify this, it appears there are charges finally presented at the end of November, and they are all acts that do not constitute crimes under intl law, like "encouraging the support and solidarity of Palestinian prisoners" and "participating in the Annual Prisoner's Day." That is the case of human rights defender and Addameer researcher, Ayman Nasser.

Sherri

Establish that they are unlawfully detained.

HEED SHERRI'S CALL----FREE THE TERRORISTS in fact
why not open the doors of all the prisons in the world---
FOR THE SAKE OF
***POPULATION CONTROL!!!!****

(the people who survived the 1993 bombing
of the World Trade Center may still have an
issue with the noble koranic scholar
SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN (pbuh) but
~~~ what-thehell~~~
I have no doubt sherri supports his
release and the actions of the
criminal who who helped him, to
wit THE LAWYER

A poster, with no links provided, said Samer shot an Israeli soldier, which is not true, and I responded to his post. I do not know why you simply accepted his post as true. Any reason you did that?

Sherri

Any reason why you accept all of unbased facts about Israel as truths, without checking?

I may have made the mistake of not asking for a link, though

What "unbased facts" do you refer to?

I remember tha months ago you poster a thread about Palestinian toddler killed by "Israeli beast". Then I pointed out to you that the child was killed by Hamas rockets, gave you a link both by Israeli AND European unbiased source which support that claim, and you waived it off, saying that I was lying, and that the Palestinian word will be taken by you no matter what. You didn't even agree to open this up for discussion.

so WHY are you preaching ME about not doing any double-check?

I could say that the earth revolves around the sun, which is known fact, but since I'm a Zionist you will probably say I'm lying. That's the feeling I get from you.

Lipush ---LOGICALLY since sherri is defending Samer---
her case would seem more credible if she presented
that actual case AGAINST HIM... I am in no mood
to do her job----she seems to have agreed (sorta)
that he was caught harboring weapons that are
associated with terrorism----and that he has some
association with known 'terrorist' ('holy' in her
vernacular) groups... If logic struck her as a good
idea---she would tell us all she knows about the
putative weapons and at the very least name what
she seems to have called "MILITARY GROUPS"
in Jerusalem ---but I do believe she would
characterized Samer as a "civilian".. I am sure
that she wants to be CLEAR in her statements. She
simply needs HELP.... I hope this post helps her..

Last edited:
Any reason why you accept all of unbased facts about Israel as truths, without checking?

I may have made the mistake of not asking for a link, though

I remember tha months ago you poster a thread about Palestinian toddler killed by "Israeli beast". Then I pointed out to you that the child was killed by Hamas rockets, gave you a link both by Israeli AND European unbiased source which support that claim, and you waived it off, saying that I was lying, and that the Palestinian word will be taken by you no matter what. You didn't even agree to open this up for discussion.

I could say that the earth revolves around the sun, which is known fact, but since I'm a Zionist you will probably say I'm lying. That's the feeling I get from you.
Why am I not surprised you answer my question with but a memory of something you said I said in another time and another place. Lol

Why am I not surprised you answer my question with but a memory of something you said I said in another time and another place. Lol

I am pointing out that it seems you don't look for facts, but only those which are against Israel or Jews. If those are there, you will believe them, not matter how outrageous, imagindary and rediculous they are. And they you criticize people who "speculate". Admit once that you have acted with hypocrisy more than one time.

Batshit Crazy Sherri say: "Free Osama Bin Laden and Ayman Al Zawahiri!"

rmx-crazy-woman_o_873744.jpg

ROFLMAO this is not a court room where a third class lawyer
can yell out "HERESAY" every time her idiot allegations
are challenged. Lipush so TESTIFIED<<< very valid
------counselor dear.

Lipush, I find your posts describing the 'perceptions' of the sherrithing to be entirely accurate.

As soon as it started posting absolute unqualified derogation of ALL Zionists at ALL times, the sherrithing lied. It's statistically impossible for one side of a conflict to be absolutely wrong in all situations - unless of course one somehow views that side as 'wrong' for simply existing as the sherrithing does Israel.

It can't even be honest enough to admit that is what it believes.

"On June 8, 2005, rockets fired at the Israeli settlement of Ganei Tal killed two Palestinian workers and one Chinese worker in a packing plant. On August 2, 2005, a rocket apparently launched by Islamic Jihad killed a 6-year-old boy and his father in Beit Hanoun. On December 26, 2008 a mortar aimed at Israel killed two Palestinian girls in the Gaza Strip, aged 5 and 12"

Gaza rocket kills Palestinian girls - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Indiscriminate Fire | Human Rights Watch

Here are a few quotes and citations just in case sherri attempts to lie her way into the argument again.

Many of the Palestinian prisoners tried that tactic before, they go hunger strike so Israel has to free them.

The same people who kill Israelis.

Is that they expect 5 stars hotel rooms?

the ethiopian jews were not even in gaol. they had their freedom.

the man shot an israeli soldier. how many israeli soldiers or civilians are in gaol for killing palestinians?

He did not shoot an Israeli soldier, yet one more Zionist lie.

fuck you. there is a lot of misinfo about this guy. you think i am a zionist, you can go to fucking hell, you bible thumping, snake charming bitch.

as for this hunger strike, i support it but these people do not have any idea how to do a hunger strike and are being so half-assed about it they have managed to turn a very powerful and effective means of protest into a joke. they have played right into the hands of the zionists on this one and do not even understand this war. they don't have a ckue as to what the battlefield is. the only reason they haven't pissed the whole thing away is that the israelis are so inept and so arrogant and have such cultural flaws that they caannot get the job done.

Last edited:
Let's face it - when someone (the sherrithing) is so dedicated in their hatred that they insist upon *literally* demonizing another poster (or entire group of same) on a chat board as 'support' for their own 'argument', they are proving there is NO logical or rational support for that 'argument'.

Connery---sherri seems to say its legal and she is a lawyer---
--In fact
the REASON it is legal is because it cannot be PROVEN
that "HAMAS LAUNCHED THE MISSILES" In response
to the FACT of rocket fire into Israel ---she did respond
"*****HAMAS DID NOT LAUNCH ROCKETS******
I believe her assertion is based on the fact
that JUST WHO LAUNCHED the rockets
and whether or not his name is ABDUL HAMAS
or not ----cannot be PROVEN (very lawyerly is she)

I am pointing out that it seems you don't look for facts, but only those which are against Israel or Jews. If those are there, you will believe them, not matter how outrageous, imagindary and rediculous they are. And they you criticize people who "speculate". Admit once that you have acted with hypocrisy more than one time.

I read human rights reports documenting crimes against humanity of Israel and I believe them to be true. Like reading about a soldier coming out of a tank and shooting and killing two little girls who were sisters waving white Flags. And he seriously wounded a third sister, that Israeli soldier.All call such acts war crimes and rightly so!

ROFLMAO this is not a court room where a third class lawyer
can yell out "HERESAY" every time her idiot allegations
are challenged. Lipush so TESTIFIED<<< very valid
------counselor dear.

Sherri Is a lawyer?
m0172.gif

Connery---sherri seems to say its legal and she is a lawyer---
--In fact
the REASON it is legal is because it cannot be PROVEN
that "HAMAS LAUNCHED THE MISSILES" In response
to the FACT of rocket fire into Israel ---she did respond
"*****HAMAS DID NOT LAUNCH ROCKETS******
I believe her assertion is based on the fact
that JUST WHO LAUNCHED the rockets
and whether or not his name is ABDUL HAMAS
or not ----cannot be PROVEN (very lawyerly is she)

Then she must show authoritative sources to support her argument.

Last edited:
the ethiopian jews were not even in gaol. they had their freedom.

the man shot an israeli soldier. how many israeli soldiers or civilians are in gaol for killing palestinians?

He did not shoot an Israeli soldier, yet one more Zionist lie.

fuck you. there is a lot of misinfo about this guy. you think i am a zionist, you can go to fucking hell, you bible thumping, snake charming bitch.

as for this hunger strike, i support it but these people do not have any idea how to do a hunger strike and are being so half-assed about it they have managed to turn a very powerful and effective means of protest into a joke. they have played right into the hands of the zionists on this one and do not even understand this war. they don't have a ckue as to what the battlefield is. the only reason they haven't pissed the whole thing away is that the israelis are so inept and so arrogant and have such cultural flaws that they caannot get the job done.

(SIGH!) Well, I guess *that* honeymoon is over......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back