🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, are you trying to suggest I should have addressed replies to those comments?

They are not at all the same, Samer and Gil Schalit. There IS no similarity and it's ridiculous to even suggest so.

I may want to note a lot of things, seal - but the TECHNICALITY of you not calling a particular name at a particular group doesn't exactly convince me that you are seeking to avoid bias to any degree. I'm distinctly under-impressed there.

I'd FAR rather discuss the topic than discuss whatever it is that you did and/or did not say. It's really NOT all about you.

Last edited:
44657_453055914754063_877956671_n.jpg

Palestinian Political Prisoner & Hunger Striker Yousef YASSIN
This dude is fat compared to these children They're the ones you should be fighting for. Besides, they aren't terrorist criminals.

pictures of somalis dying - Google Search

PS: From your choice of words, you absolutely DID denigrate the acts of my relatives at Masada.

PS: From your choice of words, you absolutely DID denigrate the acts of my relatives at Masada.

i did no such thing, and their being your relatives is highly unlikely.

i appreciate those who do not succumb to tyranny.

(lol...is this going to be a deal where you try to ding me for talking about your family because you cannot neg rep me...your "relatives of masada" and all?)

*SIGH* Seal - this really is NOT all about you. I don't know how to get that across to you.

I am TRYING to discuss the purported topic of this thread. You evidently can't refrain from viewing absolutely everything that goes on here in terms of you and your obsession over rep.

PS: I realize that since all the people at Masada died, it may seem odd for me to regard them as 'relatives'. Yet I do - and evidently you are unable to simply accept that and feel the need to make snarky 'comments' about it.

More information about Samer Issawi, who now has a wikipedia page addressing his hunger strike.

Notice, he did not kill any Israelis. He did not kill any civilians. He did not kill any children. He is not a member of Hamas. He is not a terrorist.

And his name is Samer Issawi, nota man with an entirely different name and different criminal background, as some have suggested in posts here.

"Samer Tariq Issawi, born December 16, 1979 in Issawiyeh to the north east of Jerusalem, is a Palestinian citizen, activist, and member of the group Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. On 15 April 2002, Samer was captured by the Israeli army in Ramallah during the invasion of multiple West Bank cities, dubbed by Israel "Operation Defensive Shield". Samer was sentenced to thirty years in prison on charges of possession of weapons and forming military groups in Jerusalem.

Nearly 10 years later, in October 2011 Samer was released along with 476 Palestinian prisoners as a result of an Egypt-brokered deal between Hamas and the Israeli government. However, on 7 July 2012, he was re-arrested near the Palestinian village of Hizma, an area within the boundaries of the municipality of Jerusalem. Israel claimed that Samer broke the terms of his release by leaving Jerusalem. Currently, Samer is in administrative detention which means he has no trial... "

Samer Tariq Issawi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The article incorrectly states Samer's hunger strike began 1/3/2013.

And that last post where I set forth some additional background information about Samer and his family was from an article of Physicians For Human Rights.

Sherri

With all respect...

Fuck Samer and fuck you Sherri ... Fuck all of your kind..... so much garbage you spew...nobody will miss if you are gone.

Why can't you say good bye?

Sad but true.

More information about Samer Issawi, who now has a wikipedia page addressing his hunger strike.

Notice, he did not kill any Israelis. He did not kill any civilians. He did not kill any children. He is not a member of Hamas. He is not a terrorist.

And his name is Samer Issawi, nota man with an entirely different name and different criminal background, as some have suggested in posts here.

"Samer Tariq Issawi, born December 16, 1979 in Issawiyeh to the north east of Jerusalem, is a Palestinian citizen, activist, and member of the group Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. On 15 April 2002, Samer was captured by the Israeli army in Ramallah during the invasion of multiple West Bank cities, dubbed by Israel "Operation Defensive Shield". Samer was sentenced to thirty years in prison on charges of possession of weapons and forming military groups in Jerusalem.

Nearly 10 years later, in October 2011 Samer was released along with 476 Palestinian prisoners as a result of an Egypt-brokered deal between Hamas and the Israeli government. However, on 7 July 2012, he was re-arrested near the Palestinian village of Hizma, an area within the boundaries of the municipality of Jerusalem. Israel claimed that Samer broke the terms of his release by leaving Jerusalem. Currently, Samer is in administrative detention which means he has no trial... "

And that last post where I set forth some additional background information about Samer and his family was from an article of Physicians For Human Rights.

Sherri
I wonder if Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman," can show us any article where these Physicians for Human Rights have written about the Christians being held in Iranian prisons. Perhaps they have written some articles that Frau Sherri can share with us about the Christians being held in Pakistani prisons. Would that be too much to ask of her? She doesn't even have to dig up articles where these physicians spoke about the families of those jailed, just about the people who are being jailed, and in many cases tortured.

sherri writes about samer as if she is a lawyer for the defense You are not going to get a clear picture of
the situation from her one sided presentation anymore
than you get a clear picture from LAWYER FOR THE
MAFIA ----about that organization. There were very
lethal terrorist attacks in Jerusalem and sherri
has admitted that samer was involved in what she
called "military groups" Yeah right----well that is
not the JORDANIAN ARMY or the ISRAELI ARMY--
and if one of the dogs and pigs gets killed suddenly
they are all ""helpless civilians" who just happen
to have large cache's of blood stained weapons
stored under the beds and buried in the yard.
So now you know what "civilian" is in the lingo
of jihadi lawyers-----something like "fine
upstanding citizen" as a description of
mafia chief John Gotti

Seal, it would help if you didn't drag in all those silly red herrings to stink up the place further. Anything to evade discussion of the fact that these people were involved in planning the deliberate deaths of Israeli civilians, and that Israel has the duty to protect its civilians.

i was talking about one person, samer issawi, and not bringing up others. i brought up similar actions that people were referring to as "terrorism" and reponses by people in situations similar to issawi's hunger strike, which is hardly a 'red herring" and is far more important than responses praying for him to choke on a pork chop and comments such as that. the only discernable difference that i can determine between samir and others is that samer is being roundly condemned based solely on the basis of his ethnicity.

i call that racism.

Wrong---even sherri admitted that samer is a terrorist.
How do you get to call him a "civilian" when even sherri
admitted that he was involved in MILITARY GROUPS? I call
THAT RACISM----somehow because he is an arab with
cache's of weapons in involved in Military Groups -----and not
a jew----he gets to be called a "civilian" ---Same
as referring to a slut with a bomb on her stinking ass as an
"innocent civilian" because she happens to be arab.---THAT IS RACIST.

"MILITARY GROUPS IN JERUSALEM"
it so happens ---murdered lots of people Samir is a piece of
terrorist shit complicit in terrorist murder-----sherri
admitted it Her only "defense" is that it was not proven
that he himself DIRECTLY KILLED ANYONE----neither did
her fellow isa respecter----OSAMA BIN LADEN. In fact
neither did Shaykh Abdel Rahman----the piece of jihadist
shit that organized the 1993 bombing of the world trade
center in which a disappointing to her---only seven people
died. Sherri supports his "cause too.
As far as I know---Adolf abu ali---never murdered
anyone with his own hands either.

There is presently quite a bit of jihadist shit in USA jails
for harboring materials of terrorism----and---simply having
PLANS,, who did not,, with their own two IMMACULATE
hands,, MURDER ANYONE. You think they should be set
free? fine with me---but only in your neighborhood

Last edited:
Let's briefly go over the facts as provided by sherri's source The Palestine Monitor.

"As part of the 2011 prisoner swap between Hamas and Israel, Sameer was released after serving ten years of a thirty year sentence. Seven months later he was re-arrested in violation of the prisoner swap terms, with the Israeli Military Court suggesting a twenty year sentence to complete the original thirty year sentence"

The Palestine Monitor

The above source establishes that:

1. samer is a terrorist piece of shit;

2. he is being held lawfully as he violated the conditions of prisoner swap terms.

Once again sherri you do not disappoint. You spout some fallacious argument, then provide sources which not only defeats your position, but, condemns the bastard you are promoting as a hero. My guess is that you have been his attorney throughout the pendency of his legal troubles with the Israelis.

i will see your "ha" and raise you a few hundred "ha"s.

or to quote hoss-shite in his dramatic role as marie antoinette..."let 'em eat cake."

BBC NEWS | Africa | Ethiopia Jews go on hunger strike

Many of the Palestinian prisoners tried that tactic before, they go hunger strike so Israel has to free them.

The same people who kill Israelis.

Is that they expect 5 stars hotel rooms?

the ethiopian jews were not even in gaol. they had their freedom.

the man shot an israeli soldier. how many israeli soldiers or civilians are in gaol for killing palestinians?

If the Palestinians try to harm soldiers, there is nothing wrong with the soldiers firing at them. If the Palestinian tried to kill soldiers, his correct place is behind closed bars. It is only his choice if he refuses to eat.

"Samer Tariq Issawi, born December 16, 1979 in Issawiyeh to the north east of Jerusalem, is a Palestinian citizen, activist, and member of the group Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine" quotes the sherrithing.

"Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine" = PFLP = terrorist group. Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) (Arabic: الجبهة الشعبية لتحرير فلسطين, al-Jabhah al-Sha`biyyah li-Taḥrīr Filasṭīn) is a Palestinian Marxist-Leninist and revolutionary leftist organization founded in 1967. It has consistently been the second-largest of the groups forming the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the largest being Fatah. Currently the PFLP is boycotting participation in the Executive Committee of the PLO.[4][5] It considers both the Fatah-led government in the West Bank and the Hamas government in the Gaza Strip as illegal due to the lack of new elections to the Palestinian National Authority since 2006.[6] PFLP is considered a terrorist organization by the United States, European Union, Canada, United Kingdom and Israel.

The PFLP has generally taken a hard line on Palestinian national aspirations, opposing the more moderate stance of Fatah. It opposes negotiations with the Israeli government, and favours a one-state solution to the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. The military wing of the PFLP is called the Abu Ali Mustapha Brigades. The PFLP is well known for pioneering armed aircraft hijackings in the late '60s and early '70s.[7"

Last edited:

Sherri

The sherrithing draws completely unwarranted 'conclusions' from the alleged information in the articles: there is no statement there of such negatives as the fool attempts to 'prove' (fool because one basically can't prove a negative) .

NONE of the words about this Samer which the sherrithing has 'quoted' state that he has not done any of what he's accused - in fact, the blurb suggests he's guilty.

(Sorry to bore everyone with the repetition of the entire post, but the vile thing has already changed its words and then tried to accuse me of being the liar it is.)

Many of the Palestinian prisoners tried that tactic before, they go hunger strike so Israel has to free them.

The same people who kill Israelis.

Is that they expect 5 stars hotel rooms?

the man shot an israeli soldier. how many israeli soldiers or civilians are in gaol for killing palestinians?

If the Palestinians try to harm soldiers, there is nothing wrong with the soldiers firing at them. If the Palestinian tried to kill soldiers, his correct place is behind closed bars. It is only his choice if he refuses to eat.

Lipush,

Samer Issawi did not shoot an Israeli soldier, there is no truth in a Zionist, and every post Zionists like you, Lipush, put up here is more proof of that.

And he, Samer Issawi, is not a terrorist, and I never said he was a terrorist, and this comment is directed to another poster who just lyingly said in a post that I said he was a terrorist, which I never did. That Zionist poster has no truth in her posts either.

Zionism and truth simply do not go together.

As far as more specifically, what Samer did, and what the IDF did in response, we do not have the facts about that, anyone's comments are just opinion, speculation.

The fact is at every level of criminal proceedings taken against Palestinians living under Israeli Occupation, Israel does not abide by the requirements of international law, and that has been confirmed by many human rights groups and UN agencies and intl legal experts and NGOs. So, all convictions of Palestinian prisoners are unlawful and mean nothing. The political prisoners should all be free, their detentions are in violation of many international laws, to include provisions in The Fourth Geneva Convention that specifically make it unlawful for occupiers to detain prisoners outside of the occupied territories. Most prisoners are held in Israel, and all of these detentions violate The Fourth Geneva Convention and thay are war crimes. We need this issue taken before the Court in The Hague.

Being a Zionist makes one a supporter of war crimes, another truth that needs to be spoken about and brought into the light for all to know and see.

Sherri

Lipush,

Samer Issawi did not shoot an Israeli soldier, there is no truth in a Zionist, and every post Zionists like you, Lipush, put up here is more proof of that.

And he, Samer Issawi, is not a terrorist, and I never said he was a terrorist, and this comment is directed another poster who just lyingly said in a post that I said he was a terrorist, which I never did. That Zionist poster has no truth in her posts either.

As far as more specifically, what Samer did, and what the IDF did in response, we do not have the facts about that, anyone's comments are just opinion, speculation.

The fact is at every level of criminal proceedings taken against Palestinians living under Israeli Occupation, Israel does not abide by the requirements of international law, and that has been confirmed by many human rights groups and UN agencies and intl legal experts and NGOs. So, all convictions of Palestinian prisoners are unlawful and mean nothing. The political prisoners should all be free, their detentions are in violation of many international laws, to include provisions in The Fourth Geneva Convention that specifically make it unlawful for occupiers to detain prisoners outside of the occupied territories. Most prisoners are held in Israel, and all of these detentions violate The Fourth Geneva Convention and thay are war crimes. We need this issue taken before the Court in The Hague.

Being a Zionist makes one a supporter of war crimes, another truth that needs to be spoken about and brought into the light for all to know and see.

Sherri

"Zionism and truth simply doesn't go together."

And apperently Sherri doesn't go together with being anything less than anti-Zionist and Anti-Israeli. I won't say antisemite, because you might get upset of people pointing that out to you.

Lipush,

And he, Samer Issawi, is not a terrorist, and I never said he was a terrorist, and this comment is directed another poster who just lyingly said in a post that I said he was a terrorist, which I never did. That Zionist poster has no truth in her posts either.

Sherri

Again you're wrong, being Zionist means that you support the right of the Jewish people of being in Israel. considering that you don't like others making "speculations", I see you have no problem using them yourself when it suits your agendas.

You very well can tell others that what they believe is wrong and satanic, but not once YOU, or any of those like you, have EVER offered a solution for the problem

It is very easy to hate, you have proved that, and it is very easy to be anti-Israeli, too. It's a fassion that is always in trend. But offer something useful? That seems to be way out of your league.

How about a little 'truth' from the sherrithing - instead of the insane rhetorical circumlocution?

Each time the sherrithing denounces Zionism, the 'content' of what it's denouncing is false : it's a 'strawman'!
The 'one-state solution' envisioned by the PFLP would not allow any Jews but those of one miniscule sect (5,000 total) and not allow them many civil rights.

But ANYONE who screeches hate of 'Zionism' is good in the eyes of the sherrithing. That's because she doesn't care about that 'Truth' she prates so much about: she doesn't want to see what the PFLP are.

At their very best, the PFLP are every bit as 'foreign' and as inherently oppressive as the sherrithing claims about 'Zionism'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back