🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Video shows the truth about the situation of the Palestinian political prisoners inside the Occupier prisons, and Israel tried to hide this video for 3 years.

An Israeli soldier speaking on min 0.27 says: "Listen guys, nobody moves. Anyone moves an inch we will shoot him".

Last edited by a moderator:
184582_425743630827881_190102811_n.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMQ_Gc-gDsY]An interview with Malaka Mohammed - Samer Issawi (Palestinian Hunger Striker) - YouTube[/ame]

Interview With Malaka Mohammed - Samer Issawi (Palestinian Hunger Striker)

‫

Video shows the truth about the situation of the Palestinian political prisoners inside the Occupier prisons, and Israel tried to hide this video for 3 years.

An Israeli soldier speaking on min 0.27 says: "Listen guys, nobody moves. Anyone moves an inch we will shoot him".

what was that video supposed to depict? it looked like a prison riot to me.
In my town ----jailed islamo nazi pig terrorists are a problem----one of your
noble boys decided it would be a good idea to try to kill a "gentile" guard
by shoving a shank into his eye------he did manage to get the eye and
cause brain damage to the "gentile" for the glory of "allah/isa"'
What do you and yours have against "gentiles"

164631_10151247727118422_792350370_n.jpg

Palestinian Political Prisoner & Hunger Striker Ja'afar Azzidine

There are at least 5 Palestinian political prisoners presently engaged in hunger strikes, hungering for justice, as they embrace nonviolent resistance action to protest unlawful administrative detentions by their Isreali Occupiers.

Sherri

Last edited:
i suppose you and i / steve biko was arrested and gaoled for terrorism offenses/ could go on endlessly about the particulars / the americans who fought the war for american independence hardly fought a conventional war and many were not in the army and many did attack civilian targets /

Really? Can you offer cited documentation of American patriots in the revolutionary war attacking civilian targets?

I mean, I understand that your goal is to excuse and promote Muslim terrorists, but your bullshit is a bit illogical, since such attacks by the early Americans would necessarily be against their own friends and families. It wasn't like they could cross into Israel (Britain) and murder children on school buses, the way the Muzzie Beasts do. No, American "terrorists" would have to attack their own.

But, of course they didn't, you're just making this up to excuse the crimes against humanity perpetrated by the evil that is Islam.

580464_429005497172208_1719405682_n.jpg

A Protest and protesters hold a banner depicting photos of the 5 Palestinian political prisoners who are presently on hunger strikes protesting their unlawful administrative detentions.

481158_10151247729978422_1496438537_n.jpg

Palestinian Political Prisoner & Hunger Striker Tareq Qa'adan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk7JYxxU8gs]‫[/ame]

The Palestinian prisoner who is on hunger strike since 42 days, Tareq Qeadan, tallking about administrative detention which he strikes against!

i suppose you and i / steve biko was arrested and gaoled for terrorism offenses/ could go on endlessly about the particulars / the americans who fought the war for american independence hardly fought a conventional war and many were not in the army and many did attack civilian targets /

Really? Can you offer cited documentation of American patriots in the revolutionary war attacking civilian targets?

I mean, I understand that your goal is to excuse and promote Muslim terrorists, but your bullshit is a bit illogical, since such attacks by the early Americans would necessarily be against their own friends and families. It wasn't like they could cross into Israel (Britain) and murder children on school buses, the way the Muzzie Beasts do. No, American "terrorists" would have to attack their own.

But, of course they didn't, you're just making this up to excuse the crimes against humanity perpetrated by the evil that is Islam.

There was some really weird goings on between "LOYALISTS"
and "PATRIOTS" during the revolutionary war-----but ---that
baby throat slitting stuff seems to be a custom of the
ISA RESPECTERS over the past 1400 years ----and like FGM --
simply tends to "HAPPEN" wherever they happen ----

"Yahya Bennett Solidarity from Glasgow, Scotland with the brave and steadfast Samer Issawi fighting with only his determination and empty stomach against the Zionists from inside their dungeons. By facing death he is teaching us life and teaching the oppressor what they never seem to learn: There is nothing in the vast and deadly arsenal of the Israeli Apartheid entity that can break a Palestinian who refuses to be broken."

530482_4218443588349_356622472_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/events/2492...3588349&set=oa.361051650659361&type=1&theater

Last edited:
Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi and the plight of Palestinian hunger strikers

'Save Samer, he is dying': Samer Issawi and the plight of Palestinian hunger strikers

After the children and all the abuses Israel perpetrates against them, it is the Palestinian political prisoners that stand out to me as showing us the real face of the human rights abuses that is the Israeli Occupation of Palestine!

both_holding_picture.jpg

We see all of what the Occupation is in all of its ugliness.

The only light is in the faces of the men and women and children and their families who endure/experience these awful unlawful detentions and their stories of remaining steadfast and always keeping hope alive. They endure such crimes against humanity that deprives them all of liberty and freedom and basic human rights that are supposed to be guaranteed to all human beings in our world by international treaties and laws!

Samer Issawi is dying, on hunger strike for 153 days now, here is a part of his story, a man in prison for 11 years (and all detentions of Palestinains are unlawful as they do not meet the requirenments of intl law as to detentions or trials) , released, and then redetained, held without bail and I think no official charges have been levelled against him, even now.

"On Nov 22nd I talked with Samer's father on the phone. Hearing his sad voice gave away how depressed he was. On Sunday, December 16th, though the situation is even harder as his son is at a critical condition, I had the chance to talk to him again, and I asked about his wife who had fainted after her son's re-arrest; she has hardly been able to speak or move since then. "Her condition is worsening each day. She was shocked and kept looking at her son's face when she attended the court hearing on Thursday, December 13th. She could not endure seeing her son losing more than half of his weight. Unconsciously, she screamed at the judge's face, "Your apartheid regime is illegal and we do not recognize it. Samer will be released either you want or not". I do not know how to describe this, but my wife is just a mother with a heart!" "Her physical and psychological condition is now more at risk than ever. She cannot endure seeing her own son dying. She spends most of her day at hospitals and every single moment, she repeats the same plea: "Can't anybody help my son to be free and to live!"

I cautiously asked Shireen: “When have you seen your brother?" “No one has met or spoken to him since his current arrest. I have seen him on Thursday (December 13th) when he appeared in court. He is turning into some bones covered with a human wrap. In other words, he is a skeleton sitting in a wheelchair, and he can't move or walk. My brother was put in the slaughterhouse of Ramla Prison Hospital during his first month of the strike. A month later he was put in a small cell as a punishment. He suffered the solitary confinement in a two-meter square room, meant to pressure him to end his strike,” she answered with sorrow."

‫

Sherri

I am finding additional videos of Samer's court appearance in December when he was beaten by Israeli Forces/soldiers. He has stated he was beaten in the hall, in the courtroom and in the elevator.

It has now been confirmed the blows to his chest broke his rib cage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmGjFn5RVF8]‫[/ame]

I am reading that in the video above Samer is heard speaking in Arabic, complaining about pain in his chest from blows from the Occupier soldiers.

And here are two more videos capturing part of what happened.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CkzPlpOOaYg]‫[/ame]

linda 18 12 2012 - YouTube

Sherri
He didn't complain about the scrotum stomping though. He enjoys that kind of stuff.

Sherri----do you have anything that does not include crazed female voices
screaming in arabic and actually reveals the "brutality" ????

480544_10152397409150368_792752167_n.jpg

Salma and Ayah In solidarity with Samer Issawi.. also, their grandfather is life sentenced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back