🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
734963_483028541738828_2106228656_n.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCKWDarNdGw]Jewish Man Exposes Israel's Lies - YouTube[/ame]

right no one should be surprised that a citizen of a country
with a grossly anti semitic government would support an
islamic terrorist Maylaysia is an important example of
isalmo nazism in a country in which most of the people
never encontered a jew. I stumbled into the same
phenomenon when I encountered Pakistanis and
Indian muslims -----fresh from pakistan and India
(that is NORTH INDIA ---where there are no jews)
who were educated so well informed in what jews
are and do ---and the religion itself that they INFORMED
me. Of course---they always assumed me to be christian---
but even after I corrected that error I got "INFORMED"

The striking issue was that the hindus in the same groups---
did not have that "knowelege" ---nor did the Sikhs

385324_482910698417279_1767816110_n.jpg

The famoues Palestinian hunger striker, Sheikh Kkader Adnan, Adnan started the battle of empty stomachs inside the Israeli prisons and the freed Palestinian prisoner, Woroud Al-Qasim, who spent 6 years inside the prisons during a solidarity activity with Samer Al-Issawi and the Palestinian prisoners in the Arab American University in Jenin today

LOL I attended college some time ago ---
and quickly came to the conclusion that
no matter what the cause and how
idiotic-----all that is needed is a few hand
wrritten notices pinned up here and there--
and a CROWD will show up

I developed an idea a standard
sign >>> A LARGE FINGER
POINTING in the general direction
of some sort of park or space accompanied
by the word PROTEST

as to PETITIONS----just situate
yourself near something like a
pizza joint-----in a few hours---you
will have hundreds of signatures---people
sign them without even reading them

248559_482489151792767_2078336219_n.jpg

Palestinian prisoner Sharawna, he resumed his hunger strike 1/1/2013, he had been promised he would be released by the end of last year and Israel reneged on her agreement to release him. He was also one of the prisoner's released in the Shalit prisoner exchange deal and has been redetained with no new charges lodged against him.

He has been on a hunger strike for more than 6 months.

580692_482481705126845_189766418_n.jpg

In this Photo are the liberated detainee, Bushra Altaweel, the liberated detainee Shireen Issawi (sister of detainee Samir Issawi), the mother of martyr Yahya Ayyash , and his son Baraa.

Says Baraa: "Today, in the symposium of the anniversary of my father, I met the sister of detainee Samir Issawi, who is on hunger strike, and I am annoyed of the ignorance of his situation. But the attendance of lawyer Shireen was chance to direct our attention to the Samir's situation, who is dying for the sake of our dignity, but unfortunately she did not have the opportunity and this is the reality of our way to liberate our land, always dark filled with loneliness. However; we, the sons of martyrs , will never forget those alive martyrs."

https://it-it.facebook.com/activists.palestine?ref=stream

Last edited:
LONG LONG ago----I has an aunt who was part owner of
a little jewelry store-----thus a target of criminals---
she had a police hat----and a stick---hanging near the
entry to the "back" room. A US police officer who
supports a person in prison on a hunger strike
demanding to GET OUT ---should
be divested of his job-----I notice that the person did not
identify himself------what a joke you are sherri

You can certainly vindicate yourself by posting up his
badge number

Palestinian prisoner Sharawna, he resumed his hunger strike 1/1/2013, he had been promised he would be released by the end of last year and Israel reneged on her agreement to release him. He was also one of the prisoner's released in the Shalit prisoner exchange deal and has been redetained with no new charges lodged against him.

Can you tell us the nature of the crime for which he was jailed sherri?
its always good to know what sort of asses you lick

you have already indicated that you support hostage taking in order
to extort release of criminals

and hunger strikes to GET OUT OF JAIL FREE

580692_482481705126845_189766418_n.jpg

In this Photo are the liberated detainee, Bushra Altaweel, the liberated detainee Shireen Issawi (sister of detainee Samir Issawi), the mother of martyr Yahya Ayyash , and his son Baraa.

Says Baraa: "Today, in the symposium of the anniversary of my father, I met the sister of detainee Samir Issawi, who is on hunger strike, and I am annoyed of the ignorance of his situation. But the attendance of lawyer Shireen was chance to direct our attention to the Samir's situation, who is dying for the sake of our dignity, but unfortunately she did not have the opportunity and this is the reality of our way to liberate our land, always dark filled with loneliness. However; we, the sons of martyrs , will never forget those alive martyrs."

https://it-it.facebook.com/activists.palestine?ref=stream
What happened? Is there a shortage of suicide belts? How dare the Israelis deprive them of this Muslim right to blow oneself up! Tis an outrage, an outrage I tell ya!

This must be a joke, a Palestinian hunger striker named "Shawarma", what next...a Palestinian female hunger striker named "Felafel" and her cousin "Humus"? Wait till Mr. Shish Kabab hears about this, he will be pissed off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back