🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samer's brother Fadi Issawi was murdered in the Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in 1994 by the mass murderer and Jewish Terrorist Baruch Goldstein, an American-Israeli Kach settler in occupied Hebron. That is the man who Jeremiah calls his Hero.

See the Israeli Kach settlers celebrate the theft of Palestinian homes in occupied Jerusalem with adulation of the Hebron massacre , there is a video in the article showing the settlers celebrate Goldstein's acts of killing in Hebron.

Sheikh Jarrah Jews praise Baruch Goldstein on Purim - Israel News, Ynetnews

"VIDEO - A video obtained by Ynet depicts Jewish residents of east Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood during their Purim celebrations singing songs of praise for Baruch Goldstein, a Jewish terrorist who murdered 29 Palestinians 16 years ago at the Cave of the Patriarchs.

The recent documented Purim festivities were reminiscent of scenes from Hebron. The residents adopted well-known childhood songs in order to praise the massacre at the Cave of the Patriarchs carried out by Goldstein.

Purim party at Sheikh Jarrah

The video was filmed this past Monday, and shows residents singing and dancing next to their Arab neighbors: "Dr. Goldstein, there is none other like you in the world. Dr. Goldstein, we all love you… he aimed at terrorists' heads, squeezed the trigger hard, and shot bullets, and shot, and shot."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-l8XlSt04I]Baruch Goldstein Massacre in Hebron Mosque (Mosque of Abraham)-television news - YouTube[/ame]

Some desire death, they live to seek death of others, that is the Zionist way, the path of the so called Jewish Zionists, as well as the so called Christian Zionists. And some desire life and saving lives and that is the path of Jesus and His true followers! Life and eternal life await them!

As phony and drenched in lies as usual, Sherri.

You love life and we love death.

Hamas to Israelis: We "love death more than you love life" - Pillar of Defense #5 - PMW Bulletins

Such was the message from the islamist terrorists infesting Gaza.
One such message addressed Israeli soldiers:
"From the Al-Qassam Brigades to the Zionist soldiers: The Al-Qassam Brigades love death more than you love life."

There is a profoundly sinister message that speaks to a death cult mentality in this express warning from Islam's Holy Warriors™. It is about the love of and the striving for death committed in an act of horror in God's name, be it the ignominious murder of the kuffar or the “glorious” death of the islamist “martyr”. It is the expansion of God's domain (dar al-Islam) employing violent offensive jihad. And it can be described as the utter abandonment of respect and value of what those not gripped by the death cult hold to be most precious: the sanctity of life.

Some desire death, they live to seek death of others, that is the Zionist way, the path of the so called Jewish Zionists, as well as the so called Christian Zionists. And some desire life and saving lives and that is the path of Jesus and His true followers! Life and eternal life await them!

You love life and we love death.

Hamas to Israelis: We "love death more than you love life" - Pillar of Defense #5 - PMW Bulletins

"From the Al-Qassam Brigades to the Zionist soldiers: The Al-Qassam Brigades love death more than you love life."

There is a profoundly sinister message that speaks to a death cult mentality in this express warning from Islam's Holy Warriors™. It is about the love of and the striving for death committed in an act of horror in God's name, be it the ignominious murder of the kuffar or the “glorious” death of the islamist “martyr”. It is the expansion of God's domain (dar al-Islam) employing violent offensive jihad. And it can be described as the utter abandonment of respect and value of what those not gripped by the death cult hold to be most precious: the sanctity of life.

Hollie,

Zionism was created, in the late 1800s, and killing of the nonjew in the land of Palestine commenced, and we can all read about all the Jewish terrorist groups and all the killing they did in Palestine documented in books and Wikipedia articles that list massacres. Facts speak for themselves. And books have been written about the ethnic cleansing of the land by Israel, as well. Facts speak for themselves.

And when we look at fatalities that are documented by Btselem and others today, we all see the truth that the side doing the most killing by far is the Zionists who occupy the land of Palestine, in violation of intl law killings and human rights abuses are never ending and documented daily.

Zionists like you, Holly, are the phony ones, celebrating Israel's child killings and massacres and pretending you have even an ounce of morality and humanity inside of you, You have none whatsoever.

You speak of sanctity of life, you know nothing whatsoever about that, as you demonstrate in every post you put up here defending their crimes against humanity, crimes against humanity of Israel and Zionists.

Look at your feeelings about Samer Issawi, do you love him?

No, you desire his death.

What does that say about Zionists?

What does that say about you, Hollie?

Sherri

Samer's brother Fadi Issawi was murdered in the Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in 1994 by the mass murderer and Jewish Terrorist Baruch Goldstein, an American-Israeli Kach settler in occupied Hebron. That is the man who Jeremiah calls his Hero.

See the Israeli Kach settlers celebrate the theft of Palestinian homes in occupied Jerusalem with adulation of the Hebron massacre , there is a video in the article showing the settlers celebrate Goldstein's acts of killing in Hebron.

Sheikh Jarrah Jews praise Baruch Goldstein on Purim - Israel News, Ynetnews

"VIDEO - A video obtained by Ynet depicts Jewish residents of east Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood during their Purim celebrations singing songs of praise for Baruch Goldstein, a Jewish terrorist who murdered 29 Palestinians 16 years ago at the Cave of the Patriarchs.

The recent documented Purim festivities were reminiscent of scenes from Hebron. The residents adopted well-known childhood songs in order to praise the massacre at the Cave of the Patriarchs carried out by Goldstein.

Purim party at Sheikh Jarrah

The video was filmed this past Monday, and shows residents singing and dancing next to their Arab neighbors: "Dr. Goldstein, there is none other like you in the world. Dr. Goldstein, we all love you… he aimed at terrorists' heads, squeezed the trigger hard, and shot bullets, and shot, and shot."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-l8XlSt04I]Baruch Goldstein Massacre in Hebron Mosque (Mosque of Abraham)-television news - YouTube[/ame]

The Talmud teaches that nonJews are subhuman.

Hollie,

Zionism was created, in the late 1800s, and killing of the nonjew in the land of Palestine commenced, and we can all read about all the Jewish terrorist groups and all the killing they did in Palestine documented in books and Wikipedia articles that list massacres. Facts speak for themselves. And books have been written about the ethnic cleansing of the land by Israel, as well. Facts speak for themselves.

And when we look at fatalities that are documented by Btselem and others today, we all see the truth that the side doing the most killing by far is the Zionists who occupy the land of Palestine, in violation of intl law killings and human rights abuses are never ending and documented daily.

Zionists like you, Holly, are the phony ones, celebrating Israel's child killings and massacres and pretending you have even an ounce of morality and humanity inside of you, You have none whatsoever.

You speak of sanctity of life, you know nothing whatsoever about that, as you demonstrate in every post you put up here defending their crimes against humanity, crimes against humanity of Israel and Zionists.

Sherri

Obviously critical, comparative analysis is always prudent, but some merely substitute their partisan preconceptions and prejudices and fool themselves into believing they are being critically analytical.

You obviously chose to avoid addressing my post and instead, launched into what yet another rant designed to espouse your visceral Joooo hating.

A group of clear thinkers can begin to turn the tide and take you off the mindless autopilot's course. I am willing to help you as much as I can.

Hollie,

Sherri

Obviously critical, comparative analysis is always prudent, but some merely substitute their partisan preconceptions and prejudices and fool themselves into believing they are being critically analytical.

You obviously chose to avoid addressing my post and instead, launched into what yet another rant designed to espouse your visceral Joooo hating.

A group of clear thinkers can begin to turn the tide and take you off the mindless autopilot's course. I am willing to help you as much as I can.

lol, Israel is showing the whole world what Judaism is all about, getting rid of the subhuman nonJew in the land

lol, Israel is showing the whole world what Judaism is all about, getting rid of the subhuman nonJew in the land

The potential damage inflicted upon your keyboard by that unseemly drooling aside, we're attempting to be positive here and your baseless smear regarding Judaism is laughable.

I urge all afflicted with the SherriMunnerlyn Syndrome™, for their own good, to slither out of their dark gutter in which they are want to wallow and befoul themselves. Rather, reflect the sunny, optimistic attitude of “You love life – We love death.”

Sherri waxes stupid-----she has now admitted that she
is a WIKKI genius For any of you out there who are
young and still sometimes students---NEVER CITE WIKKI
as a source----it is idiotic

a little lesson in reality. Zionism is as old as Judaism--
it started with ABRAHAM but islamicist maniacs
are desperate to recreate a history in which jews are
unrelated to --- the land which is Palestine aka Judea/Israel.

To this purpose ---one can find in islamo nazi literature a
silly "truth" "herzl invented zionism in 1897"
Zionism has been a RELIGIOUS issue for jews for
thousands of years. Religious jews lived there in
scant numbers ---because of christian oppresson from
about 1700 years ago and islamic oppression from
about 1300 years ago---and thruout the entire time
considered ZION aka Israel, Judea, Jerusalem etc
a FUTURE GOAL also jews made pilgrimages
and -dead -important people were sometimes dragged
over there for burial on the MOUNT OF OLIVES ---
if possible -----if they could get thru whoever were
the occupying oppressors of the time.

What Herzl did was encourage even secular
jews to support ZIONISM so jews could have
a place of refuge from oppression ---it
was in 1897 that he came up with this idea.

TEL AVIV had been established long before
by ZIONIST JEWS in fact the city named
RISHON L'TZION was established in 1882 --
it means EARLY COMERS TO ZION
sherri never ceases to make an idiot of herself
PS I think Herzl was something like six years old
in 1882

sherri ----give up----your posts are getting
increasingly stupid

The potential damage inflicted upon your keyboard by that unseemly drooling aside, we're attempting to be positive here and your baseless smear regarding Judaism is laughable.

I urge all afflicted with the SherriMunnerlyn Syndrome™, for their own good, to slither out of their dark gutter in which they are want to wallow and befoul themselves. Rather, reflect the sunny, optimistic attitude of “You love life – We love death.”

Hollie,

I do not think you watched that video, because I am addressing what is said in that video about Judaism and followers of Judaism, like Baruch Goldstein, we are not speaking about SherriMunnerlyn syndrome, and you really should be more concerned about what the practices of this modern day nation callled Israel are doing to Judaism and the messages about Judaism these practices are sending to the world. All of that effects Jews all over the world.

Sherri

An international fast is being called for Samer Issawi and I notice a lot of questions are being asked on the various Facebook pages about fasting. We have people of different religions participating in this and even people without religious beliefs. FASTING is not at all common for Baptists where I live, so I establish my own rules and fasting to me is going without food. Some do not partake of of any fluids, even water. I was wondering what posters here see fasting as.

An international fast is being called for Samer Issawi and I notice a lot of questions are being asked on the various Facebook pages about fasting. We have people of different religions participating in this and even people without religious beliefs. FASTING is not at all common for Baptists where I live, so I establish my own rules and fasting to me is going without food. Some do not partake of of any fluids, even water. I was wondering what posters here see fasting as.

Fasting = Using the Ignore Feature to skip over thinly veiled spam-posts devoted to obscure causes.

Fasting = Using the Ignore Feature to skip over thinly veiled spam-posts devoted to obscure causes.

lol

Hollie,

I do not think you watched that video, because I am addressing what is said in that video about Judaism and followers of Judaism, like Baruch Goldstein, we are not speaking about SherriMunnerlyn syndrome, and you really should be more concerned about what the practices of this modern day nation callled Israel are doing to Judaism and the messages about Judaism these practices are sending to the world. All of that effects Jews all over the world.

Sherri

I have much greater concern for the politico-religiously insane who willing destroy their children by throwing them onto bonfires of hatred and teach them that death, in fulfillment of a spectacular mass murder is what one or more gods really want.

SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

A true martyr gives their life in the service of their Deity - the Supreme Being; and not in the interest of humanity. The true martyr sacrifices their life in the face of adversity rather than renounce religious principles; not to achieve some Earthly reward or demand. A martyr does not forfeit or exchange their life in exchange for human comforts; but, to proclaim allegiance to the Lord & Master of the cult to which they subscribe.

While there have been many historic figures that have made the ultimate sacrifice for their country, their people, political ideologies, and comrades, they are heroic in stature, not martyrs.

(QUESTION)

Is it not more correct to say that, Samer Issawi, is attempting to trading his life, not to save others, not protect religious principles, but to escape prison - to satisfy his personal wants and needs?

Most Respectfully,
R

There you go again sherri mucking thing up in order to forward your obtuse goals. According to samer, “My detention is unjust and illegal, just like the occupation is. My demands are legitimate and just. Thus I will not withdraw from the battle for freedom, waiting for either victory and freedom - or martyrdom." sent via his lawyer on Dec 24th.

His hunger strike is not about religion, yet you wish to make this into a religious battle. He is a thug and you are a fool.

Anyone believe samer wrote that stuff himself? I doubt
he even read it. Connery ---how about you and I go there
with a nice bucket of fried chicken---you hold him down and
I shove it in his mouth--I never saw real fried chicken
over there after awhile ---even an arab gets tired
of chomous and camel burgers

SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

A true martyr gives their life in the service of their Deity - the Supreme Being; and not in the interest of humanity. The true martyr sacrifices their life in the face of adversity rather than renounce religious principles; not to achieve some Earthly reward or demand. A martyr does not forfeit or exchange their life in exchange for human comforts; but, to proclaim allegiance to the Lord & Master of the cult to which they subscribe.

While there have been many historic figures that have made the ultimate sacrifice for their country, their people, political ideologies, and comrades, they are heroic in stature, not martyrs.

(QUESTION)

Is it not more correct to say that, Samer Issawi, is attempting to trading his life, not to save others, not protect religious principles, but to escape prison - to satisfy his personal wants and needs?

Most Respectfully,
R

His detention is unlawful, as it violates international law. He protests it with this hunger strike and he will have his freedom, one way or the other. He is a Martyr for the Palestinian struggle for Freedom from Occupation and freedom from unlawful administrative detention. And that is exactly how his people will view him. Sherri

Last edited:
Richard Falk has some interesting and well written articles on his blog about the Palestinian political prisoners hunger strikes, wriiten in 2012 when Khader Adnan and Hana Shalabi were on their hunger strikes.

"A true martyr gives their life in the service of their Deity - the Supreme Being; and not in the interest of humanity. The true martyr sacrifices their life in the face of adversity rather than renounce religious principles; not to achieve some Earthly reward or demand. A martyr does not forfeit or exchange their life in exchange for human comforts; but, to proclaim allegiance to the Lord & Master of the cult to which they subscribe."

Rocco, I think you were exactly correct about the above. I'd add that by claiming Samer to be a 'martyr', people are placing the cause of Palestinian nationalism in lieu of GOD - which of course is exactly idolatry.

There's no difference between that and what Zionists are routinely accused of on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back