🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samer's brother Fadi Issawi was murdered in the Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in 1994 by the mass murderer and Jewish Terrorist Baruch Goldstein, an American-Israeli Kach settler in occupied Hebron. That is the man who Jeremiah calls his Hero.

See the Israeli Kach settlers celebrate the theft of Palestinian homes in occupied Jerusalem with adulation of the Hebron massacre , there is a video in the article showing the settlers celebrate Goldstein's acts of killing in Hebron.

Sheikh Jarrah Jews praise Baruch Goldstein on Purim - Israel News, Ynetnews

"VIDEO - A video obtained by Ynet depicts Jewish residents of east Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood during their Purim celebrations singing songs of praise for Baruch Goldstein, a Jewish terrorist who murdered 29 Palestinians 16 years ago at the Cave of the Patriarchs.

The recent documented Purim festivities were reminiscent of scenes from Hebron. The residents adopted well-known childhood songs in order to praise the massacre at the Cave of the Patriarchs carried out by Goldstein.

Purim party at Sheikh Jarrah

The video was filmed this past Monday, and shows residents singing and dancing next to their Arab neighbors: "Dr. Goldstein, there is none other like you in the world. Dr. Goldstein, we all love you… he aimed at terrorists' heads, squeezed the trigger hard, and shot bullets, and shot, and shot."

Last edited:
Purim is a holiday which commemorates the survival
of the jews in PERSIA against a would be genocidal
guy named HAMAN. It is celebrated in costume
and with a kind of LICENSE to do satire on any topic
a once per year opportunity without consequence.
It is like a celebrity ROAST.
Of course the arabs of the area are not into it------
and sherri has no way of grasping the idea that
what people say on purim-----"does not count"
the good news is that the people taking advantage
of this opportunity are a very tiny minority who harbor
greivances just as deep as the relatives of the people
killed in the JEWISH SHRINE_---the cave of the
patriarchs -- the patriarchs being Abraham, Isaac
and Jacob (aka Israel) purchased by Abraham,
and repurchased but never sold by jews several
times in history including in the 1800s----but
stolen by islamic method--infant throat slitting --in

In shariah law, killing a jew who enters a
"muslim shrine" is absolutely legal ---a
practice sherri would endorse on the grounds
that it is LEGAL

Thus the action of Doctor Goldstein does have legal
precedent in shariah law<<weird but true

I do not endorse the weird
"IN YOUR FACE" purim actions
of the people who did it---three
years ago over the objections of
MOST OF ISRAEL---too bad the
ummah cannot muster up similar
objection to its ongoing filth,
world wide. Anyone remember
anyone objecting to the SLUTS
of TOULOUSE---dancing because
their noble jihadist brother had just
grabbed a four year old by the
hair and shot her brains out?

I do not agree that Doctor
Goldstein can accurately be called
a terrorist. His objective was not
terrorism---it was a single act with
the single motive of saving the
Hebron community-----tragic as
his method was----he thought it was
the only way. IN fact his targets
were the very people who he believed
were involved in recent atrocities against
the jews of Hebron and planning more.

for the record---he was the person
who examined the mutilated remains
of one of the victims----could have been
a victim of samer's brother gee......

Last edited:
165033_480823658626008_1027172829_n.jpg

The daughter of a Palestinian political prisoner, Bassem Tamimi, of Nabi Saleh!

Photographed receiving a medal for her bravery when she tried to stop Occupying Forces from abducting her brother, Waal, who was abducted a month or so ago, drug away to a jeep and taken to an illegal Nazi Zionist settlement in the Occupied Palestinian Territories by the Nazi Zionist Occupiers of Palestine!
Have you ever considered, Frau Sherri, that when the Crusaders came, they also raped the women (the same way that Arabs did when they invaded the countries of others), so you see blond-haired Arabs. Meanwhile, regarding abduction, you don't seem to have a problem with young Christian women being abducted, raped and forced in Islam in Egypt and Pakistan. If this bothered you, you would be on another forum also condemning this. Perhaps you have two sets of rules -- one for the Jews and one for the Muslims.

165033_480823658626008_1027172829_n.jpg

The daughter of a Palestinian political prisoner, Bassem Tamimi, of Nabi Saleh!

Photographed receiving a medal for her bravery when she tried to stop Occupying Forces from abducting her brother, Waal, who was abducted a month or so ago, drug away to a jeep and taken to an illegal Nazi Zionist settlement in the Occupied Palestinian Territories by the Nazi Zionist Occupiers of Palestine!
Have you ever considered, Frau Sherri, that when the Crusaders came, they also raped the women (the same way that Arabs did when they invaded the countries of others), so you see blond-haired Arabs. Meanwhile, regarding abduction, you don't seem to have a problem with young Christian women being abducted, raped and forced in Islam in Egypt and Pakistan. If this bothered you, you would be on another forum also condemning this. Perhaps you have two sets of rules -- one for the Jews and one for the Muslims.

The "dramatis personae" of sherri is incapable of seeing beyond her own nose.

I am getting jealous----sherri gives all her attention
to samir because he does not eat. When I was
a kid----I never did the hunger strike thing for
actual ATTENTION----I did it when I decided I
felt "insulted" ----like because my many brothers
were able to get "their way" whilst I was so
UNFAIRLY OUTNUMBERED ----they could decide
to DO things----that I could not do----boy stuff.
Somehow they had water pistols----not me----
somehow judged not a "girl thing" ..sheeeesh

but it did work---I got attention---like samer
does----

I HAVE DECIDED TO GO ON A HUNGER
STRIKE

could someone please start a thread to
SAVE ME?????

samer-issawi.jpg

January 7: Global solidarity hunger strike to support Samer Issawi: Events and actions

"Palestinian and solidarity activists working for the freedom of Palestinian prisoners have called for an international day of action to free Palestinian prisoner and hunger striker Samer Issawi on Monday, January 7, 2013. January 7 will mark the 160th day of Samer’s hunger strike, demanding his freedom. Tweet now: Global Actions 1/7 for #SamerIssawi #PalHunger prisoner on Hunger Strike for 160 days. Join an action: Samidoun: Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network » January 7: Global solidarity hunger strike to support Samer Issawi: Events and actions

Samer Issawi, a former prisoner released as part of the prisoner exchange on October 18, 2011 that freed 476 other Palestinian prisoners on the same day, was arrested only eight months after his release, accused of violating his release by leaving the municipal boundaries of Jerusalem; he was arrested, and is accused of being, near the village of Hizma, inside the borders of Jerusalem municipality. He faces an additional fifteen years in prison if he is convicted in Israeli military courts (with their 99.74% conviction rate) of leaving Jerusalem while remaining within its borders. Learn more about his case.
Samer launched his hunger strike on August 1, 2012. He has now been on hunger strike for 160 days, and urgent action and international attention are needed to support his struggle!"

Included in the day of action are a global hunger strike and protests in New York, Washington DC, Philadelphia, London, Padova and Cairo.

Samidoun: Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network » January 7: Global solidarity hunger strike to support Samer Issawi: Events and actions

Sherri

I am getting jealous----sherri gives all her attention
to samir because he does not eat. When I was
a kid----I never did the hunger strike thing for
actual ATTENTION----I did it when I decided I
felt "insulted" ----like because my many brothers
were able to get "their way" whilst I was so
UNFAIRLY OUTNUMBERED ----they could decide
to DO things----that I could not do----boy stuff.
Somehow they had water pistols----not me----
somehow judged not a "girl thing" ..sheeeesh

but it did work---I got attention---like samer
does----

I HAVE DECIDED TO GO ON A HUNGER

STRIKE

could someone please start a thread to
SAVE ME?????

But first you will have to tell me how to start a thread on this board. I haven't a clue.

-Jeremiah

Purim is a holiday which commemorates the survival
of the jews in PERSIA against a would be genocidal
guy named HAMAN. It is celebrated in costume
and with a kind of LICENSE to do satire on any topic
a once per year opportunity without consequence.
It is like a celebrity ROAST.
Of course the arabs of the area are not into it------
and sherri has no way of grasping the idea that
what people say on purim-----"does not count"
the good news is that the people taking advantage
of this opportunity are a very tiny minority who harbor
greivances just as deep as the relatives of the people
killed in the JEWISH SHRINE_---the cave of the
patriarchs -- the patriarchs being Abraham, Isaac
and Jacob (aka Israel) purchased by Abraham,
and repurchased but never sold by jews several
times in history including in the 1800s----but
stolen by islamic method--infant throat slitting --in

In shariah law, killing a jew who enters a
"muslim shrine" is absolutely legal ---a
practice sherri would endorse on the grounds
that it is LEGAL

Thus the action of Doctor Goldstein does have legal
precedent in shariah law<<weird but true

I do not endorse the weird
"IN YOUR FACE" purim actions
of the people who did it---three
years ago over the objections of
MOST OF ISRAEL---too bad the
ummah cannot muster up similar
objection to its ongoing filth,
world wide. Anyone remember
anyone objecting to the SLUTS
of TOULOUSE---dancing because
their noble jihadist brother had just
grabbed a four year old by the
hair and shot her brains out?

I do not agree that Doctor
Goldstein can accurately be called
a terrorist. His objective was not
terrorism---it was a single act with
the single motive of saving the
Hebron community-----tragic as
his method was----he thought it was
the only way. IN fact his targets
were the very people who he believed
were involved in recent atrocities against
the jews of Hebron and planning more.

for the record---he was the person
who examined the mutilated remains
of one of the victims----could have been
a victim of samer's brother gee......

Very well said. - Jeremiah

SherriMunnerlyn; et al,

Very nice posting.

Samer Issawi, a former prisoner released as part of the prisoner exchange on October 18, 2011 that freed 476 other Palestinian prisoners on the same day, was arrested only eight months after his release, accused of violating his release by leaving the municipal boundaries of Jerusalem; he was arrested, and is accused of being, near the village of Hizma, inside the borders of Jerusalem municipality. He faces an additional fifteen years in prison if he is convicted in Israeli military courts (with their 99.74% conviction rate) of leaving Jerusalem while remaining within its borders. Learn more about his case.
Samer launched his hunger strike on August 1, 2012. He has now been on hunger strike for 160 days, and urgent action and international attention are needed to support his struggle!"

Included in the day of action are a global hunger strike and protests in New York, Washington DC, Philadelphia, London, Padova and Cairo.
(COMMENT)

What is the nature of this "urgent action?"

(QUESTION)

Are you sure that it was "Village of Hizma?" Because Hizma is clearly way outside Jerusalem. It is east of Route 437, north of Jerusalem.

Here is a Google Map of Jerusalem. Pull it down slightly until you see the 437 Route rap around Hizma --- just to the right of center.
Google Map of Jerusalem, Israel - Nations Online Project

Most Respectfully,
R

so he did violate the conditions of his release why is he objecting to
being re arrested ------we should blame his mother and that stupid
sister-----they should have insisted that he observe the details of his
parole-----that is what good mothers and sisters do

SherriMunnerlyn; et al,

Very nice posting.

(COMMENT)

(QUESTION)

Are you sure that it was "Village of Hizma?" Because Hizma is clearly way outside Jerusalem. It is east of Route 437, north of Jerusalem.

Here is a Google Map of Jerusalem. Pull it down slightly until you see the 437 Route rap around Hizma --- just to the right of center.

Most Respectfully,
R

Urgent action is necessary becasue a person will ultimately die from lack of food on a hunger strike. And I know you look at this as self inflicted action, but if we look at history we see this type of action is not uncommon. I think about Ghandhi and how he went on hunger strikes to stop violence. Even Jesus, when he was tempted in the wilderness, did not eat or drink for 40 days. Sometimes, a person reaches a point where they have tried everything to respond to Injustices, like Occupations and unlawful detentions, and nothing has worked. And they come to feel, an act like this, a hunger strike to oppose the Injustice is all that is left for them. And I truly belive God is behind this and God is with the ones embracing these acts. Truly, this man, Samer Issawi, resolved to continue his hunger strike, is soon to meet one of two fates, he will be released by the Israeli Occupier or he will die. Either way, he wins, he is free. Either way, those living under Occupation win, too. So, frankly, this is a no lose form of nonviolent resistance for those living under Occupation and embracing these actions. Solidarity of the intl community hopefully will shame the Occupier into abiding by intl law and save a life, too.

Samer is a Palestinian living under Occupation, the Fourth Geneva Convention is filled with rules essentially giving to populations living under occupation basic human rights and the ability to go to and fro within the occupied territory, and there are other human rights treaties Israel is signatory to that give Palestinians basic human rights. He traveled between two Palestinian villages within the OPT is what I keep reading (and I do not know if this information in this report is correct or not, the specific city named, I find different accounts of what happened in his case, but read he was traveling between two Palestinian villages) And what I do know is that what is defined as the OPT under intl law is East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza. He should not be punished for that, traveling within two villages within the OPT, and Israel's unlawful borders they have set through annexation of East Jerusalem and extending the borders of Jerusalem, should not operate to deny Samer from freedom in this case.

If Samer had committed a new crime that he was being charged with and given legal rights to a trial with respect to, we would have a different case here.

But what we have is no new crimes committed by Samer, and for that reason, I believe justice demands his release.

And, one more time, Samer will soon have his freedom, either Israel gives it to him or God does!

If he dies, that may very well be the force that will set off a Third Intifada in Palestine, another Arab Spring! We just saw demonstrations with hundreds of thousands gathered together in Gaza, it is not going to take too much more for the people to take their struggle to a higher level!

What should one desire to see happen here? I leave it in the hands of God! But I do all I can with nonviolent resistance methods I have available to me to try to get attn of those with the power to save this mans life, to intervene and try to save his life. And I pray, of course I keep praying, too!

Sherri

so he did violate the conditions of his release why is he objecting to
being re arrested ------we should blame his mother and that stupid
sister-----they should have insisted that he observe the details of his
parole-----that is what good mothers and sisters do

Unfortunately when it comes to the followers of Islam that is not the case, Rosie. The parents and siblings of these terrorists often "cover for them" and urge them on to more illegal acts rather than to encourage their adhering to the laws of the land and guidelines to rehabilitation. Very sad.

-Jeremiah

SherriMunnerlyn; et al,

Very nice posting.

(COMMENT)

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

Urgent action is necessary becasue a person will ultimately die from lack of food on a hunger strike. And I know you look at this as self inflicted action, but if we look at history we see this type of action is not uncommon. I think about Ghandhi and how he went on hunger strikes to stop violence. Even Jesus, when he was tempted in the wilderness, did not eat or drink for 40 days. Sometimes, a person reaches a point where they have tried everything to respond to Injustices, like Occupations and unlawful detentions, and nothing has worked. And they come to feel, an act like this, a hunger strike to oppose the Injustice is all that is left for them. And I truly belive God is behind this and God is with the ones embracing these acts. Truly, this man, Samer Issawi, resolved to continue his hunger strike, is soon to meet one of two fates, he will be released by the Israeli Occupier or he will die. Either way, he wins, he is free. Either way, those living under Occupation win, too. So, frankly, this is a no lose form of nonviolent resistance for those living under Occupation and embracing these actions. Solidarity of the intl community hopefully will shame the Occupier into abiding by intl law and save a life, too.

Samer is a Palestinian living under Occupation, the Fourth Geneva Convention is filled with rules essentially giving to populations living under occupation basic human rights and the ability to go to and fro within the occupied territory, and there are other human rights treaties Israel is signatory to that give Palestinians basic human rights. He traveled between two Palestinian villages within the OPT is what I keep reading (and I do not know if this information in this report is correct or not, the specific city named, I find different accounts of what happened in his case, but read he was traveling between two Palestinian villages) And what I do know is that what is defined as the OPT under intl law is East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza. He should not be punished for that, traveling within two villages within the OPT, and Israel's unlawful borders they have set through annexation of East Jerusalem and extending the borders of Jerusalem, should not operate to deny Samer from freedom in this case.

If Samer had committed a new crime that he was being charged with and given legal rights to a trial with respect to, we would have a different case here.

But what we have is no new crimes committed by Samer, and for that reason, I believe justice demands his release.

And, one more time, Samer will soon have his freedom, either Israel gives it to him or God does!

If he dies, that may very well be the force that will set off a Third Intifada in Palestine, another Arab Spring! We just saw demonstrations with hundreds of thousands gathered together in Gaza, it is not going to take too much more for the people to take their struggle to a higher level!

What should one desire to see happen here? I leave it in the hands of God! But I do all I can with nonviolent resistance methods I have available to me to try to get attn of those with the power to save this mans life, to intervene and try to save his life. And I pray, of course I keep praying, too!

Sherri
Isn't it a shame that the good people in Iran who want an end to the crazy religious regime there are thrown in jail when they protest. Unlike Sammy, who can eat if he wants to, those young women protestors thrown in Iranian jails are raped and then killed the day after. Of course, Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman," doesn't give a thought to these young women who never committed a terrorist act in their young lives. By the way, I wonder if Frau Sherri can spare a little time and find a husband for this woman among her Muslim friends. We don't want to see this young woman starve herself to death because her brothers abused her.
Teen girl on hunger strike to demand marriage - Emirates 24/7

Sherri----as a good hearted kind and caring person----you understand
that since samer was convicted of harboring terrorist weapons---Israel
is concerned that he will continue his criminal activities ----I am sure
that Israel would agree to release your hero in return for a small
surety against further violence against Israelis A good gesture
on your part and those noble like you ----would be to offer yourselves,
at least 25 of you as a SURETY-----in case of a terrorist action on the
part of samer or any other west banker -----that results in death or injury
to an Israeli -----all 26 of you agree to execution OK???

SherriMunnerlyn; et al,

Very nice posting.

(COMMENT)

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

Sherri

More information about intl calls for action:

The action will be preceded by a Twitter Call to Action 12 hours before the global hunger strike begins – at 9 PM Palestine time, 7 PM London time, 2 PM Eastern Time and 11 AM Pacific Time on Sunday, January 7. Tweet for #SamerIssawi and join thousands of supporters to help that “trend” in order to draw attention to Issawi’s struggle!

Tweet now: ”My detention is unfair.My demands are nothing but just.” Free #SamerIssawi -day of action 1/7, 160 days of #PalHunger: Samidoun: Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network » January 7: Global solidarity hunger strike to support Samer Issawi: Events and actions

Action details:

New York City
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/309799149138323/
Monday, January 7, 2013
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Protest at Israeli Consulate, 800 2nd Avenue (at 42nd St) in New York City

Washington, DC
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/188059974673422/
Monday, January 7, 2013
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Rally at Dupont Circle, Washington, DC

Philadelphia, PA
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/267693583358677/
Monday, January 7, 2013
2:00 – 5:00 pm
Call-in and write-in from 2-4pm at the Friends Center of the American Friends Service Committee, 1501 Cherry Street. Following this, flyering in the Center City area.

London
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/393097630780455/
Monday, January 7, 2013
12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Public Fast and Hunger Strike, by the steps of St Martin in the Fields Church, Trafalgar Square, London

Paloma
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/426928227378281/
Monday, January 7, 2013
5:00 pm
Piazetta della Garzeria, Padova
Rally for Samer Issawi and Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike

Cairo
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/148496605299781/
Monday, January 7, 2013
6:00 pm
Gather outside the League of Arab States building, Cairo

In the name of allah/isa ----get samer released so he can resume
his terrorist activities in the name of allah/isa

jihadista sluts want to dance in the streets
again on the dead bodies of infants

"Samer's brother Fadi Issawi was murdered in the
Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in 1994 "

It would be interesting to know why Fadi just
happened to be there-----did he live there? did he
just happen to go there frequently? Afterall
Doctor Goldstein had information that terrorists ---who had
been actively entertaining the jihadista sluts with mutilation
murders recently in Hebron ----were planning a replay
of their 1929 baby throat slitting fest. Chances
are Fadi was there for a reason that would delight some
jihadista whores -----in the name of "isa"

Some desire death, they live to seek death of others, that is the Zionist way, the path of the so called Jewish Zionists, as well as the so called Christian Zionists. And some desire life and saving lives and that is the path of Jesus and His true followers! Life and eternal life await them!

Last edited:
Some desire death, they live to seek death of others, that is the Zionist way, the path of the so called Jewish Zionists, as well as the so called Christian Zionists. And some desire life and saving lives and that is the path of Jesus and His true followers! Life and eternal life await them!

The overwhelming majority of persons ---in fact viturally all
--murdered in genocides, pogroms, lynchings and massacres
----in the past 1700 years were murdered by ISA RESPECTERS

An interesting is that zionists have never ---in all of history----engaged
in genocide and never licked the shit off the ass of a person
for slitting the throat of a child which is the favored isa-respecting
mode or advocated infant throat slitting ---even in the face of
continuing infant throat slitting by isa respecters
in dozens of countries and over centuries
Isa respecters also rape in the millions It is the
ISA RESPECTING WAY. There is no obscene mutilation
which is beyond the scope of the ISA respecters ----an activity
in which they engage in order to delight their sluts

it is the WAY OF ISA RESPECTERS ---genocide, lynching,
pogroms, -------hundreds of millions dead and counting
in a mere 1700 years, by those who declare themselves
"ISA RESPECTERS" ---ALL OVER THE PLANET
The worst are their sluts---who actually encourage
them to murder babies and strive to claim it "LEGAL"

What describes all Zionists is Idolatry, they worship the present day Nation called Israel.

Just focus on the word Christian Zionist for a moment. The definitive word describing this individual is Zionist, the Christian portion of the word is an adjective describing the noun, Zionist. This person is not a real Christian at all.

True Christians do not kill or counsel killing of others or support killing, because killing is not in the teachings of Jesus in The Gospels, it simply is not a part of His teachings.

Jesus says love God with all of your heart and your soul and your mind and love your neighbor as yourself and He says I give you a new command, love one another as I have loved you. And He says, love your enemies. Killing is not an expression of love for our enemies.

Sherri

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back