🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which part of 'break parole' does the purported "attorney" fail to comprehend?

The man was released ON CONDITIONS - which he agreed to but then violated. So his word is worth nothing and he is without honor.

Last edited:
Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi and the plight of Palestinian hunger strikers

'Save Samer, he is dying': Samer Issawi and the plight of Palestinian hunger strikers

After the children and all the abuses Israel perpetrates against them, it is the Palestinian political prisoners that stand out to me as showing us the real face of the human rights abuses that is the Israeli Occupation of Palestine!

both_holding_picture.jpg

We see all of what the Occupation is in all of its ugliness.

The only light is in the faces of the men and women and children and their families who endure/experience these awful unlawful detentions and their stories of remaining steadfast and always keeping hope alive. They endure such crimes against humanity that deprives them all of liberty and freedom and basic human rights that are supposed to be guaranteed to all human beings in our world by international treaties and laws!

Samer Issawi is dying, on hunger strike for 153 days now, here is a part of his story, a man in prison for 11 years (and all detentions of Palestinains are unlawful as they do not meet the requirenments of intl law as to detentions or trials) , released, and then redetained, held without bail and I think no official charges have been levelled against him, even now.

"On Nov 22nd I talked with Samer's father on the phone. Hearing his sad voice gave away how depressed he was. On Sunday, December 16th, though the situation is even harder as his son is at a critical condition, I had the chance to talk to him again, and I asked about his wife who had fainted after her son's re-arrest; she has hardly been able to speak or move since then. "Her condition is worsening each day. She was shocked and kept looking at her son's face when she attended the court hearing on Thursday, December 13th. She could not endure seeing her son losing more than half of his weight. Unconsciously, she screamed at the judge's face, "Your apartheid regime is illegal and we do not recognize it. Samer will be released either you want or not". I do not know how to describe this, but my wife is just a mother with a heart!" "Her physical and psychological condition is now more at risk than ever. She cannot endure seeing her own son dying. She spends most of her day at hospitals and every single moment, she repeats the same plea: "Can't anybody help my son to be free and to live!"

I cautiously asked Shireen: “When have you seen your brother?" “No one has met or spoken to him since his current arrest. I have seen him on Thursday (December 13th) when he appeared in court. He is turning into some bones covered with a human wrap. In other words, he is a skeleton sitting in a wheelchair, and he can't move or walk. My brother was put in the slaughterhouse of Ramla Prison Hospital during his first month of the strike. A month later he was put in a small cell as a punishment. He suffered the solitary confinement in a two-meter square room, meant to pressure him to end his strike,” she answered with sorrow."

‫

Sherri

well well well...

would you look at that....

a muslim who ACTUALLY knows how to protest....peacefully.

:clap2:

And they're a dying breed. :D

"A Palestinian child holding a sign during a solidarity visit with the Issawiya neighborhood, January 4, 2013.

The sign reads: every child deserves to sleep quietly.

The village of Issawiya has been under heavy police raids and arrests for the last few weeks, including a 24/7 police checkpoint at it's entrance, in order to put pressure on the residents to stop actions of solidarity with the Palestinian hunger strikers. "

Now who announced that this was the reason? I'm curious....

sherri never ceases to amuse me. simple demonstrations in islamo-lands
regularly end up with dead bodies in the gutter ----and she is all bent out of
shape because ---while demonstrating against the EVIL KINEVAL ZIONISTS
---some islamo nazi managed to get a skinned knee -----my all time fave is
the DOG BITE -----whilst her kith and kin have murdered hundreds of millions in genocides----raped hundreds of millions and----OPPRESSED ten times that number-----what does she have?-----an Israeli dog bit someone
Sherri's offline at the present time. She posts for 18 hours straight then passes out and hits the floor like a blivet. After 3 or 4 hours of snoring like a hog, she bounces to her feet and starts another round.
She's operating on Gaza time. This is when she gets instructions from her Hamas Islamic terrorist bosses via Skype.

Last edited:
386598_481955331846149_2074729462_n.jpg

14 hours ago,

Shireen Issawi writes that she has been summoned by the Israeli occupation police to go to Al-Maskoubyya interrogation centre, and she is going to see what they want. If something happens and she cannot be here to keep struggling to save her brother's life, she desires everyone esle to continue supporting and advocating for the Palestinian hunger strikers behind Israeli bars till they attain their freedom.

I cannot help but think it could be any of our brothers and what would we do to save the lives of our brothers.

My prayers are with her and her family. God be with them, show them your love, wrap your arms around them, comfort them, be with them every step that they take and every single moment. in Jesus name I pray, Amen
"Israeli occupation police". Ha ha ha. What a fucking joke. Even the terminology being used makes it more than obvious the zombie Sherri copied it off an Islamic blog. I bet you if Homeland Security shakes down this witch it will lead them to a trail of Islamist enemy within fifth-columners like herself.

Which part of 'break parole' does the purported "attorney" fail to comprehend?

The man was released ON CONDITIONS - which he agreed to but then violated. So his word is worth nothing and he is without honor.
They don't have parole in Muslim culture. You either make it out by bribing the right person, or you're executed after a mock trial.

"Islamic Human Rights". Ho ho...NO.

430870_481968028511546_1328707489_n.jpg

A Rally in Hebron in solidarity with the Palestinian hunger strikers
Poor Sherri, after all these posts she still hasn't found a single person that gives a flying fuck about this scumbag terrorist playing "hunger striker".

Unless you're also clinically insane like Sherri that is.

The sherrithing seems to have convinced itself that no nation in the history of the world has EVER investigated the people who organized protests against it.

I can vouch for the fact that the US did so: in fact, most large cities had a 'civil disobedience' unit whose job was to do exactly that. They'd show up at gatherings and take pictures....they did it at the first 'Earth Day', and on many other occasions. Nothing illegal about it - on either 'side'.

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi and the plight of Palestinian hunger strikers

'Save Samer, he is dying': Samer Issawi and the plight of Palestinian hunger strikers

After the children and all the abuses Israel perpetrates against them, it is the Palestinian political prisoners that stand out to me as showing us the real face of the human rights abuses that is the Israeli Occupation of Palestine!

both_holding_picture.jpg

We see all of what the Occupation is in all of its ugliness.

The only light is in the faces of the men and women and children and their families who endure/experience these awful unlawful detentions and their stories of remaining steadfast and always keeping hope alive. They endure such crimes against humanity that deprives them all of liberty and freedom and basic human rights that are supposed to be guaranteed to all human beings in our world by international treaties and laws!

Samer Issawi is dying, on hunger strike for 153 days now, here is a part of his story, a man in prison for 11 years (and all detentions of Palestinains are unlawful as they do not meet the requirenments of intl law as to detentions or trials) , released, and then redetained, held without bail and I think no official charges have been levelled against him, even now.

"On Nov 22nd I talked with Samer's father on the phone. Hearing his sad voice gave away how depressed he was. On Sunday, December 16th, though the situation is even harder as his son is at a critical condition, I had the chance to talk to him again, and I asked about his wife who had fainted after her son's re-arrest; she has hardly been able to speak or move since then. "Her condition is worsening each day. She was shocked and kept looking at her son's face when she attended the court hearing on Thursday, December 13th. She could not endure seeing her son losing more than half of his weight. Unconsciously, she screamed at the judge's face, "Your apartheid regime is illegal and we do not recognize it. Samer will be released either you want or not". I do not know how to describe this, but my wife is just a mother with a heart!" "Her physical and psychological condition is now more at risk than ever. She cannot endure seeing her own son dying. She spends most of her day at hospitals and every single moment, she repeats the same plea: "Can't anybody help my son to be free and to live!"

I cautiously asked Shireen: “When have you seen your brother?" “No one has met or spoken to him since his current arrest. I have seen him on Thursday (December 13th) when he appeared in court. He is turning into some bones covered with a human wrap. In other words, he is a skeleton sitting in a wheelchair, and he can't move or walk. My brother was put in the slaughterhouse of Ramla Prison Hospital during his first month of the strike. A month later he was put in a small cell as a punishment. He suffered the solitary confinement in a two-meter square room, meant to pressure him to end his strike,” she answered with sorrow."

‫

Sherri

well well well...

would you look at that....

a muslim who ACTUALLY knows how to protest....peacefully.

:clap2:

And they're a dying breed. :D

not fast enough though. :tongue:

If Samer and the other "Hunger Striker(s) aren't eating their daily food rations, who is? Are the non-strikers scarfing up their un-eaten chow? And getting fat?

Interesting that the only translation the sherrithing felt necessary to provide was for the Hebrew, LOL.

I'm wondering what all the Arabic on the banners, etc, is saying.......

The sherrithing seems to have convinced itself that no nation in the history of the world has EVER investigated the people who organized protests against it.

I can vouch for the fact that the US did so: in fact, most large cities had a 'civil disobedience' unit whose job was to do exactly that. They'd show up at gatherings and take pictures....they did it at the first 'Earth Day', and on many other occasions. Nothing illegal about it - on either 'side'.

I am amazed I did a few "demonstrations" when I was a kid----I thought that if
cops said "move out of the street" or something like that----I HAD TO.
Before the demonstrations I did----someone always instructed ---"be careful not
to litter" I certainly did not feel I had the right to throw rocks.!!!!! We sang
gentle little songs. I WAS SO MISINFORMED I had no idea that I had the
"RIGHTS" sherri now tells me I had. It's so good to have a lawyer on the
board

Is he dead yet??? Hes taking to long! I think he is lying and eating and drinking on the sly!!

Is he dead yet??? Hes taking to long! I think he is lying and eating and drinking on the sly!!

His "before" and "after" pictures are also a joke-----he looks like
he might have dropped ---maybe 10 pounds over a year. I have
a confession to make -----over the years ---I did .......well ......
carelessly "put on weight" -----I eat every day----quite well----
but just a bit less------it too me five months to knock off 10 pounds
by this "starvation" I am doing------and my "before" and "after"
status is a lot more dramatic than is that of samer

He complains that his "kidneys hurt"? -----I know from where
that idea comes-----his slutty sister googled "starvation" on the
net and got something about KIDNEY FUNCTION -----told the
jerk "say your kidneys hurt" (in arabic, of course)

he is losing his VISION? yes----there were doctors
living thru the nazi era who did leave notes ----like in
the warsaw ghetto on what death by starvation is like---
and it is true that in the late stages of death by starvation---
the retina goes over the hill-------but samer at this point?
I doubt it. the sherri-entity used the term
"ACUTE VITAMIN B12 DEFICIENCY" ---lol--there aint
no such thing

165033_480823658626008_1027172829_n.jpg

The daughter of a Palestinian political prisoner, Bassem Tamimi, of Nabi Saleh!

Photographed receiving a medal for her bravery when she tried to stop Occupying Forces from abducting her brother, Waal, who was abducted a month or so ago, drug away to a jeep and taken to an illegal Nazi Zionist settlement in the Occupied Palestinian Territories by the Nazi Zionist Occupiers of Palestine!

why are you making an issue of the fact that the
child is blonde???? arabian ISMAELITES have been
transporting blondes from the area now the balkan
states for MILLENIA big part of the slave trade.

the "arabs" who stayed dark haired ---are more
mixed with subsaharans ----like the arabs of the
present SAUDI ARABIA and Sudan. Sudan
is actually an arab slave trading outpost

Lots of IRAQI
muslims are blonde. and LOTS AND LOTS of
syrians remember them? They claim "palestine"
as part of their EMPIRE ---because when
Syria was GREEK ---it conquored Israel/Judea

its in the bible which in your christian persona---
you claimed you have read

Status