🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to share the letter I just emailed to my President on the behalf of Samer Issawi and 4 other hunger striking Palestinian political prisoners.

Dear President Obama,

On the eve of your first election as President, I stood for about 5 hours in a football field in Springfield, Missouri with other campaign workers and beside my mother and we waited , for you to come and speak. And the chants, about change, Yes we can, I will never forget. And the Hope you inspired in all of us that you would change things and make our country a better place was such a beautiful thing to experience, an experience to remember and cherish for a lifetime.

And flash forward, to today, there is so much more that needs changing in America and one of those things is our unheallthy relationship with Israel and our support for the Occupation in Palestine. I beg you, do something about this, Here is one thing happening right now, you can intervene in and try to do something positive about it. There are political prisoners in Israel on hunger strikes, held under unlawful administrative detentions, who are near death. Please get involved and use your influence with Israel to save lives of these prisoners, Samer Issawi (151 days) ,Ayman Sharawna (182 days), Yousef Yassin (32 days), Jafar Azzidine (32 days) and Tarek Qa’adan (32 days),

I am forwarding you an email I sent to PM Netanyahu this morning and also am planning to send to every member of the US Congress and the EU and every member of The Knesset, and I want to try to ensure I do all I can do to stop Israel's unlawful detentions of Palestinian political prisoners, some of whose lives are presently in grave danger. Please get involved and save lives, please, these Palestinian prisoners are under threat of imminent death. I know you do not want their deaths on your conscience. Thank you for considering their plight and anything you can do to help improve the situation.

Dear Prime Minister Netanyahu,

I am very concerned about the safety and welfare of Palestinian prisoners held by Israel under administrative detentions who are on hunger strikes, in particular five prisoners who have been identified by Addameer as facing imminent death, Ayman Sharawna (182 days), Samer Issawi (151 days), Yousef Yassin (32 days), Jafar Azzidine (32 days) and Tarek Qa’adan (32 days),

These administrative detentions Israel is holding Palestinian prisoners under, that include the five prisoners named above, violate international treaties Israel is bound to which internationally recognize rights to a fair trial for detainees and prisoners, to include the Fourth Geneva Convention and Article 14 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Evidence heard in secret, which provides neither the defendant nor his attorney being allowed to examine the evidence or challenge it, violates the requirements of international law that mandate fair legal proceedings and due process in detentions of prisoners. These detentions are war crimes under the Fourth Geneva Convention.

I urge you to ensure Israel abides by her obligations under international law and call on the Israeli authorities to release these five detainees in imminent danger of death, as well as all other Palestinians in administrative detention, unless they are promptly charged with internationally recognizable criminal offenses and brought to trial in proceedings that meet international fair trial standards.

I urge you to ensure the immediate transfer of Ayman Sharawna and Samer Issawi and other detainees on prolonged hunger strikes to a fully-equipped hospital so they can receive specialized medical care.

I urge you to ensure that all detainees on hunger strike are allowed regular, private access to independent doctors, families and lawyers, treated humanely, and not punished in any way for their hunger strike, as Samer Issawi was recently, as he and his family were attacked and beaten by Occupying soldiers when he was transported for a court appearance.

I urge you to end the cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment of administrative detainees, such as shackling detainees on prolonged hunger strike, that the human rights organizations and NGO’s are reporting Israel is engaging in.

I urge you to ensure Israel abides by her obligations under international law and deals humanely with Palestinian prisoners she holds captive and in detention.

Thank You,

Sincerely,

Sherri Munnerlyn
Dear Sherri,

Go FUCK yourself and the horse you rode in on, you fucking crazy Islamo-terrorist worshipping witch!

Signed,
President Obama

xxxx kisses

Amnesty international "OPINION" that is quite a joke from the fake lawyer

Do you wonder how much they paid the ringer to sit in for her?

yes---I do -----I just woke up from a LOOOONGG WINTERRR NAPPP and what
do I find------ THAT SCHMUCK, SAMER, HAS STILL NOT EATEN LUNCH!!!!!!

i have four sibs---we all grew up ----and my mom still complains
about me :mad: She is 93 and STILL complains
i was not a good "eater"
I was such a frustration to my parents
that my dad once slapped me--- just
once----he was not the "hitting type"
I refused to eat those DAMNED green
peas even though mom said if I don't
get to them they will HAVE BABIES

i ate them----samer need one good shot
on his tender little cheek

then he will eat his peas

551093_485829431455329_447548366_n.jpg

Occupation court sentences: 2 months against prisoner Moath Alhaymoni for having a green flag which belongs to Hamas movement
All the above spam pictures and articles have been posted from the following webpage. The reason she doesn't link them is because this is obviously an IslamoNazi terrorist sponsored site. Check it out:

https://www.facebook.com/ahraralasra

Truth hurts, Roudy?

You really trying to tell us there are no Protests happening, there is no Occupation?

Stop with the lies!

You can go fly away with the witch, too!

You are about to be added to my Ignore list.

Goodbye, forever, Hater!

Sherri

I just want to share the letter I just emailed to my President on the behalf of Samer Issawi and 4 other hunger striking Palestinian political prisoners.

Dear President Obama,

On the eve of your first election as President, I stood for about 5 hours in a football field in Springfield, Missouri with other campaign workers and beside my mother and we waited , for you to come and speak. And the chants, about change, Yes we can, I will never forget. And the Hope you inspired in all of us that you would change things and make our country a better place was such a beautiful thing to experience, an experience to remember and cherish for a lifetime.

And flash forward, to today, there is so much more that needs changing in America and one of those things is our unheallthy relationship with Israel and our support for the Occupation in Palestine. I beg you, do something about this, Here is one thing happening right now, you can intervene in and try to do something positive about it. There are political prisoners in Israel on hunger strikes, held under unlawful administrative detentions, who are near death. Please get involved and use your influence with Israel to save lives of these prisoners, Samer Issawi (151 days) ,Ayman Sharawna (182 days), Yousef Yassin (32 days), Jafar Azzidine (32 days) and Tarek Qa’adan (32 days),

I am forwarding you an email I sent to PM Netanyahu this morning and also am planning to send to every member of the US Congress and the EU and every member of The Knesset, and I want to try to ensure I do all I can do to stop Israel's unlawful detentions of Palestinian political prisoners, some of whose lives are presently in grave danger. Please get involved and save lives, please, these Palestinian prisoners are under threat of imminent death. I know you do not want their deaths on your conscience. Thank you for considering their plight and anything you can do to help improve the situation.

Dear Prime Minister Netanyahu,

I am very concerned about the safety and welfare of Palestinian prisoners held by Israel under administrative detentions who are on hunger strikes, in particular five prisoners who have been identified by Addameer as facing imminent death, Ayman Sharawna (182 days), Samer Issawi (151 days), Yousef Yassin (32 days), Jafar Azzidine (32 days) and Tarek Qa’adan (32 days),

These administrative detentions Israel is holding Palestinian prisoners under, that include the five prisoners named above, violate international treaties Israel is bound to which internationally recognize rights to a fair trial for detainees and prisoners, to include the Fourth Geneva Convention and Article 14 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Evidence heard in secret, which provides neither the defendant nor his attorney being allowed to examine the evidence or challenge it, violates the requirements of international law that mandate fair legal proceedings and due process in detentions of prisoners. These detentions are war crimes under the Fourth Geneva Convention.

I urge you to ensure Israel abides by her obligations under international law and call on the Israeli authorities to release these five detainees in imminent danger of death, as well as all other Palestinians in administrative detention, unless they are promptly charged with internationally recognizable criminal offenses and brought to trial in proceedings that meet international fair trial standards.

I urge you to ensure the immediate transfer of Ayman Sharawna and Samer Issawi and other detainees on prolonged hunger strikes to a fully-equipped hospital so they can receive specialized medical care.

I urge you to ensure that all detainees on hunger strike are allowed regular, private access to independent doctors, families and lawyers, treated humanely, and not punished in any way for their hunger strike, as Samer Issawi was recently, as he and his family were attacked and beaten by Occupying soldiers when he was transported for a court appearance.

I urge you to end the cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment of administrative detainees, such as shackling detainees on prolonged hunger strike, that the human rights organizations and NGO’s are reporting Israel is engaging in.

I urge you to ensure Israel abides by her obligations under international law and deals humanely with Palestinian prisoners she holds captive and in detention.

Thank You,

Sincerely,

Sherri Munnerlyn

Sherri, your letter will inspire Obama to offer the nutty dieter three hots and a cot. He will not interfere with samer and his dealings with Israel, a sovereign state.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Occupation court sentences: 2 months against prisoner Moath Alhaymoni for having a green flag which belongs to Hamas movement
All the above spam pictures and articles have been posted from the following webpage. The reason she doesn't link them is because this is obviously an IslamoNazi terrorist sponsored site. Check it out:

Truth hurts, Roudy?

You really trying to tell us there are no Protests happening, there is no Occupation?

Stop with the lies!

Goodbye, forever, Hater!

Sherri
Technically there is no occupation. Unless you can show us that there existed a Palestinian Arab state that Israel "occupied", or even that the land belonged to "Palestinian Arabs." You can't, because the land was controlled by the British and before that for 600 years it was Turkish land.

The Arabs attacked the newly formed state of Israel not once but twice and lost, the result being the mess we see today. And it wasn't to take back or create this fictional land called Palestine either. All the Arab states that attacked Israel are on the record for laughing at that thought. There was no such thing as a Palestinian Arab people until 1967. It's a made up name, actually the name for JEWS of that land that maintained a presence in their ancestral homeland of Israel over the millennia.

Now if you want to ignore me go right ahead, I will continue to make fun of you and humiliate you for what you are, a crazy, bigoted Jew hating lunatic with Islamic ties who poses as a devout Christian "concerned" for the plight of terrorists. You just won't get to see it, or have chance to answer me with more lies from your cockamamie Islamic garbage sites. So much the better.

Maan is reporting news about today's protests in Jerusalem, confirming the protests are occurring which are depicted in photos I put up in other posts, reporting 4 injured when Israel suppressed a march organized to show solidarity with hunger striker Samer Issawi. And a photo appears there, as well.

165663_345x230.jpg

it is reported Israel fired tear gas canisters and rubber bullets towards the marchers gathered in the Ras al-Amud neighborhood.

Medics: 4 injured in Jerusalem clashes | Maan News Agency

sherri

Last edited:

Truth hurts, Roudy?
Stop with the lies!

Goodbye, forever, Hater!

Sherri

Two months tacked onto his sentence for keeping something in jail that
he is not supposed to have..........

So? people in jail are restricted as to what people can bring into the jail
to give them or what they can keep same is true in the USA
Jails All kinds of restrictions even to the point of colors of clothes

It seems logical to me that a terrorist pig in jail should not
be permitted to decorate his cell with a terrorist flag

Saudi arabia confiscates bibles out of the hands of
non muslims -----who are not even IN jail

199626.jpg

Photo is of clash between protesters and Occupying Forces in the West Bank village of Tamoun on 1/1/2013

Jenin raids by Occupying Forces are reported by Maan, on Thursday

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=553135

"Agents dressed as Palestinians, accompanied by army units, entered the industrial zone in the city and surrounded a bakery and number of shops. During a raid on the home of 93-year-old Amneh Hisnawi, who was alone in the house, Israeli army dogs attacked the elderly woman, requiring her evacuation to Israeli hospital. An army spokesman said she was lightly injured after being bitten by a dog belonging to security personnel, treated on the scene, and then transferred by forces to an Israeli facility for further treatment. He said the raid on Jenin was to arrest a Palestinian suspected of terror activity. Military sources said the suspect was not at home, so the force withdrew."

Last edited:
Ok I watched the tape----there was no "brutality" at all ---there was
a disgusting slut yelling incessantly----the cops in my town would not let
a slut like her get away with it

That is because sherri lies.

Connery----they used a device I have been seeing
in islamo nazi propaganda for decades----they simply
mislabeled the pictures. The footage showed
what amounted to a very patient attempt to restrain
people who were being arrested and RESISTING
VIOLENTLY by the cops and soldiers and
DESCRIBES it as POLICE BRUTALITY

Connery----they used a device I have been seeing
in islamo nazi propaganda for decades----they simply
mislabeled the pictures. The footage showed
what amounted to a very patient attempt to restrain
people who were being arrested and RESISTING
VIOLENTLY by the cops and soldiers and
DESCRIBES it as POLICE BRUTALITY

Rosie, I have seen several examples. I posted one on one of these threads a couple of days ago where someone faked getting injured by an Israeli missile then got up and lit up a smoke...:lol:

199626.jpg

Photo is of clash between protesters and Occupying Forces in the West Bank village of Tamoun on 1/1/2013

Israeli undercover force raids Jenin, 2 hurt | Maan News Agency

"Agents dressed as Palestinians, accompanied by army units, entered the industrial zone in the city and surrounded a bakery and number of shops. During a raid on the home of 93-year-old Amneh Hisnawi, who was alone in the house, Israeli army dogs attacked the elderly woman, requiring her evacuation to Israeli hospital. An army spokesman said she was lightly injured after being bitten by a dog belonging to security personnel, treated on the scene, and then transferred by forces to an Israeli facility for further treatment. He said the raid on Jenin was to arrest a Palestinian suspected of terror activity. Military sources said the suspect was not at home, so the force withdrew."

Looks like a photo of someone burning their trash and wearing some type of rag to filter the fumes. In other words sherri, it is another turd that you have left on this thread.

199626.jpg

Israeli undercover force raids Jenin, 2 hurt | Maan News Agency

Looks like a photo of someone burning their trash and wearing some type of rag to filter the fumes. In other words sherri, it is another turd that you have left on this thread.
Another Pallywood production.

sherri never ceases to amuse me. simple demonstrations in islamo-lands
regularly end up with dead bodies in the gutter ----and she is all bent out of
shape because ---while demonstrating against the EVIL KINEVAL ZIONISTS
---some islamo nazi managed to get a skinned knee -----my all time fave is
the DOG BITE -----whilst her kith and kin have murdered hundreds of millions in genocides----raped hundreds of millions and----OPPRESSED ten times that number-----what does she have?-----an Israeli dog bit someone

the DOG BITE -----whilst her kith and kin have murdered hundreds of millions in genocides----raped hundreds of millions and----OPPRESSED ten times that number-----what does she have?-----an Israeli dog bit someone
Sherri's offline at the present time. She posts for 18 hours straight then passes out and hits the floor like a blivet. After 3 or 4 hours of snoring like a hog, she bounces to her feet and starts another round.

Sherri's offline at the present time. She posts for 18 hours straight then passes out and hits the floor like a blivet. After 3 or 4 hours of snoring like a hog, she bounces to her feet and starts another round.

she is an amazing MULTI TASKER----just cooking a simple meal
for myself and hubby took me hours and I was OFF LINE
---well maybe the computer was left on but I was ELSE WHERE.

I have no kids at home----If I did-----well ----she is very amazing
in her ability to DO SO MUCH

she is an amazing MULTI TASKER----just cooking a simple meal
for myself and hubby took me hours and I was OFF LINE
---well maybe the computer was left on but I was ELSE WHERE.

I have no kids at home----If I did-----well ----she is very amazing
in her ability to DO SO MUCH

sherri and her voices work shifts at the keyboard. The tone and content of sherri's posts change every four or so hours. In one shift sherri is an expert in the bible, in another shift sherri is an expert in military tactics and weapons, in another sherri is a legal expert and yet another sherri is a raving lunatic. The sherri incarnation is a cell put together working for Hamas much like Tokyo Rose* did in WWII spreading lies and propaganda.

*"Tokyo Rose was a generic name given by Allied forces in the South Pacific during World War II to any of approximately a dozen English-speaking female broadcasters of Japanese propaganda."

Palestinian jailed in Israel suffers voice loss due to negligence

" A Palestinian being held in an Israeli jail has suffered irreparable damage to his vocal cords as a result of medical negligence, losing the ability to speak, a PA ministry said Friday."

Mahmud Hamdi Shabaneh, 40, from Hebron is being held under administrative detention in Israel's Negev prison, and Israeli prison authorities repeatedly ignored his medical condition, thought to be an infection in his vocal chords, and he has now lost his ability to speak.

Palestinian jailed in Israel suffers voice loss due to negligence | Maan News Agency

Would there be paper enough in the world to write down all of the human rights abuses taking place in Israel's Occupation of Palestine?

We have thousands of prisoners held unlawfully and tortured and mistreated and the human rights abuses are continuing every second of every minute of every hour of every day, for over 40 years now!

Sherri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back