🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the day of the week weekly protests against Occupation are held throughout villages in Occupied Palestine, the day of the week Israel regularly attacks and injures and kills nonviolent protesters, attacking them with tear gas canisters, rubber bullets, and even live ammunition.

And they, the Isreali Occupiers, abduct and attack men and women and children in Palestine on this day every week, in an Occupation that has denied freedom and basic human rights to the indigenous people of Palestine, the Palestinian people, for over 40 years now.

A Palestinian girl holds a placard featuring portraits of men being held in an Israeli prison during a protest in support with Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike against administrative detention in the northern West Bank village of Araba, near Jenin today.

430877_486635438041395_911488565_n.jpg

More photos of protests today:

1482_486618791376393_575636584_n.jpg

298995_486613904710215_1197062810_n.jpg

Good morning dad...Mahmoud the son of prisoner Yaqoob Abu Asab from Jerusalem

386716_486552081383064_824148928_n.jpg

Ahrar: Army detained 8 youths in Issawieh near occupied Jerusalem last night.

530442_486550311383241_1275931173_n.jpg

16808_486548118050127_1359036310_n.jpg

Ahrar: IOF raids a house in Hebron and arrests Mohannad Arrajbi, aged 23 and his brother Mohammad, aged 23 and their brother Orabi is found severely beaten by the soldiers

It happens that administrative detentions in conflicts involving guerilla warfare are not illegal ------sherri lied It also happens that people do not have
an INHERENT RIGHT to form mobs and protest----such situations can LEGALLY be disallowed by the cops especially in situations of possible or
past violence Sherri lied Persons who refuse
to heed the directions of cops to move or disband can be arrested. Lots
of people were arrested in a situation or "protests" in my town-----and
those animals had murdered ONLY ONE PERSON

603291_486040011434271_1835832610_n.jpg

Samer Issawi, Palestinian Hunger Striker, a man who will never be forgotten and lives in the hearts of all men who desire to be free from Occupation

603291_486040011434271_1835832610_n.jpg

Samer Issawi, Palestinian Hunger Striker, a man who will never be forgotten and lives in the hearts of all men who desire to be free from Occupation

Samer is a piece of shit terrorist---the kind of man who makes OCCUPATION
a necessity------just as sherri's love object Adolf abu ali----made occupation
of Germany a necessity. The good news re: Mr Abu ali----is that he took
a bullet to the head -----so the situation improved

Very true----the children of imprisoned criminals are victims
----the situation is traumatic for them. In a case in
the USA----that fact was a prominent argument against
the imprisonment of one of sherri's heros----a person
who aided his friend in blowing the brains out of
a jewish child ----aged 14 ----the child was murdered
because he was in a vehicle with hebrew letters on it---
it was a school transport to a local "yeshiva"----but the
man who hid the rifle had an excellent case----he had
children and he prayed (presumably to isa) several
times per day-----or so his sherri like lawyer claimed.
The man who pulled the trigger also prayed according
to the testimony of his friends I do not remember
if he had children

551093_485829431455329_447548366_n.jpg

Occupation court sentences: 2 months against prisoner Moath Alhaymoni for having a green flag which belongs to Hamas movement

Here is what Samer Issawi writes, after 156 days on his hunger strike:

"I suffer from severe headaches, spine pain, chest pain, muscles and joints pain, heartburn in stomach, vomiting yellow and green liquids, pains in kidney and cannot walk on my right foot. The doctors told me that I’m in a very difficult period every day passes in my hunger strike the risk increases to have a stroke, sudden paralysis or death. But I confirmed them that I will continue my hunger strike till my freedom. I was able to achieve 90% of my objectives in my hunger strike which were to deliver my voice to the Egyptians, the second goal is to maintain the achievements of the deal by preventing the re-arrest of liberated prisoners in the deal, I maintained the prestige of Egypt as a mediator in the deal and to preserve the blood of the martyrs in Gaza. So only still remain 10% only from my goals which is something small “My freedom”.

Over this long period, the occupation tried to afraid by doctors that I was close to death, but I am still and I will keep strong and continuing my hunger strike till freedom My victory is not only for me but for all who supported me by a letter, message, demonstrations, sit-ins, call, and pray. I want to thank my brothers who are on hunger strike in Red Cross in Jerusalem. You taught all that we are one nation, thank to the Jerusalemite prisoners committee and prisoners club."

And he ends thanking the sons of his village Issawiye who he describes as steadfast and proof that Jerusalem is an Arabic city and will remain Arabic.

Sherri

I already offered to send the cocksucker some shellfish or a ham sandwich....

37079_485594498145489_2097296533_n.jpg

According to Safa press agency, Palestinian Political Prisoner Ayman Alsharawneh will start again today his hunger strike after suspending it for a few days, the occupation army had promised to release him but tehy did not

This unlawfully detained Palestinian prisoner has been on a hunger strike longer than Samer has.

"I suffer from severe headaches, spine pain, chest pain, muscles and joints pain, heartburn in stomach, vomiting yellow and green liquids, pains in kidney and cannot walk on my right foot. The doctors told me that I’m in a very difficult period every day passes in my hunger strike the risk increases to have a stroke, sudden paralysis or death. But I confirmed them that I will continue my hunger strike till my freedom. I was able to achieve 90% of my objectives in my hunger strike which were to deliver my voice to the Egyptians, the second goal is to maintain the achievements of the deal by preventing the re-arrest of liberated prisoners in the deal, I maintained the prestige of Egypt as a mediator in the deal and to preserve the blood of the martyrs in Gaza. So only still remain 10% only from my goals which is something small “My freedom”.

Over this long period, the occupation tried to afraid by doctors that I was close to death, but I am still and I will keep strong and continuing my hunger strike till freedom My victory is not
only for me but for all who supported me by a letter, message, demonstrations, sit-ins, call, and pray. I want to thank my brothers who are on hunger strike in Red Cross in Jerusalem. You taught all that we are one nation, thank to the Jerusalemite prisoners committee and prisoners club."

And he ends thanking the sons of his village Issawiye who he describes as steadfast and proof that Jerusalem is an Arabic city and will remain Arabic.

Not a word or arabic was spoken in Jerusalem until about 1200 years ago.
There are still evidences of standard hebrew writings buried in the city
dating back thousands of years ----the actual definition of "arab" ---is
that which is ORIGINALLY arabic speaking. The only "arab cities"
are in ARABIA There are many cities in the world OCCUPIED
BY ARAB INVADERS ----CONQUORED BY FORCE. At one time
Jerusalem was invaded by arabs-----it got rescued by the only
extant indigenous people----to wit----jews who have had a continuous
presence in the eastern part of the city for more than three thousand
years ---interrupted by various episodes of violent invasion
and occupation------in fact MANY such interruptions

Sherri

I think you think that muslims do not eat shellfish---nope---THAT's jews.
HALAL and KOSHER are not the same.

Over this long period, the occupation tried to afraid by doctors that I was close to death, but I am still and I will keep strong and continuing my hunger strike till freedom My victory is not only for me but for all who supported me by a letter, message, demonstrations, sit-ins, call, and pray. I want to thank my brothers who are on hunger strike in Red Cross in Jerusalem. You taught all that we are one nation, thank to the Jerusalemite prisoners committee and prisoners club."

Sherri

That post gets you placed on my Ignore List along with a half dozen other Haters already there!

oh gee-----sherri IGNORES those who do not lick her preferred asses.
I am heartbroken

I think you think that muslims do not eat shellfish---nope---THAT's jews.
HALAL and KOSHER are not the same.

Halal is just a copy of Kosher. Everything the Muslims do, they imitated the Jews about.

{Within Sunnis, there is a strong position that shellfish (shrimp, lobster, crab, clams, etc.) are prohibited. This is most prevalent in the Hanafi school but also has support among some Shafi'i and Maliki scholars. }

ShellFish

Now that's interesting! So, if the sherrithing has all the 'Haters' on ignore - how does it brush its little teethies? 'Cause it sure can't see itself in the mirror!

574959_485606744810931_247732119_n.jpg

Freedom to Ayman & Samer!

Long live Palestine!

I read the words in that photo, that appear written there and see the truth of those words.

"They lost their freedom in the fight for the freedom of Palestine and for our freedom"

They fight for the freedom of all mankind because Occupations are a crime against Humanity and a crime against all of mankind and a crime against every man and woman and child in this world!

Gee-----sherri is creating a problem for the ADVENT----- she is transforming
Israel/Judea into a place strange to Yeshoshu ben yosef--------called
"palestine' poor Yeshoshua-----ADVENT!!!!!! he drops from heaven----starts walking around----RECOGNIZES the MOUNT OF OLIVES-----sees
writing on some signs that he cannot read......hungry, thirsty-----
he sees nothing which could remotely be considered kosher------
people are eating CAMEL MEAT!!!!! " what happened" he mutters
in hebrew An old man calls out "YAHUD"??? then in hebrew---
"i speak a little hebrew---from the old days when they were here"
Jesus says 'oh good.......remember me? I was cruicified----other
there ----beyond that hill-----see?

the old man shakes his head and says "no one was ever crucified
in this town -----that is a perverse lie -----written by perverse liars
who are the ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM"

and so ends the ADVENT

Status